Tory Watch

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Re: Tory Watch

Post by Max B Gold »

George wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:15 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:52 am
George wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:24 am

1. We have the highest obesity rates in Europe
2. France is 125% larger than the UK with identical population.
But Bangladesh is half the size of the uk but has
Twice the population
I agree Tuffers , but I don’t want to compare Asian countries with Europe. There is no agreement amongst scientists that they are recording as we do or even releasing the correct figures. We can , however , reasonably expect our near neighbours to be recording as we do making comparisons easier.
I don’t disagree with you or Max that our Government could have done better. I simply don’t think it’s acceptable to place all of the blame at their door until all of the facts are there to see.
I also believe that when those facts are available, we will have performed as well / as badly as the other European countries I have mentioned.
You're belief in facts which are apparently not yet known and which you rely on to conclude we have done as badly as other countries is quite simply ludicrous.
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

Max B Gold wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:32 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:52 am

But Bangladesh is half the size of the uk but has
Twice the population
I agree Tuffers , but I don’t want to compare Asian countries with Europe. There is no agreement amongst scientists that they are recording as we do or even releasing the correct figures. We can , however , reasonably expect our near neighbours to be recording as we do making comparisons easier.
I don’t disagree with you or Max that our Government could have done better. I simply don’t think it’s acceptable to place all of the blame at their door until all of the facts are there to see.
I also believe that when those facts are available, we will have performed as well / as badly as the other European countries I have mentioned.
You're belief in facts which are apparently not yet known and which you rely on to conclude we have done as badly as other countries is quite simply ludicrous.
Time will tell
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

George wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:58 pm

Time will tell
I believe it will.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

George wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:58 pm

Time will tell
But the U.K only counts those who have died & who had a
Positive test with in 28 days of dying .
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

124,000 dead in the uk

https://www.google.com/search?ei=BgBBYK ... s-wiz-serp

Still climbing even with a Vaccine or 2
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-56288237

Covid-19: Nurses prepare for strikes over 1% NHS pay rise in England

Sh*tty Tory Government Sc*m fail to look after The NHS
after the year that has been .
Story of O
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Story of O »

tuffers#1 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:46 pm 124,000 dead in the uk

https://www.google.com/search?ei=BgBBYK ... s-wiz-serp

Still climbing even with a Vaccine or 2
It was always climb as there will be deaths from Covid for many years, just like other illnesses.
Ornchurch
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Ornchurch »

tuffers#1 wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:19 pm https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-56288237

Hardly a surprise.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Ornchurch wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:40 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:19 pm https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-56288237

Hardly a surprise.
What , that the tories are Sc*m or that i said it ?
Ornchurch
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Ornchurch »

tuffers#1 wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:01 pm
Ornchurch wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:40 pm

Hardly a surprise.
What , that the tories are Sc*m or that i said it ?
Over the pisstakingly low pay rise.

It was said about a year ago. It’s one thing having a weekly clap but put the money where your mouth is.
E10EU
Fresh Alias

Post by E10EU »

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... dia-centre

No expense spared when it comes to Johnson bolstering his self serving agenda.
Yet millions of people are suffering and despairing ....

But let's have another picture of his cute dog.
slacker
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by slacker »

I can’t be bothered to give my own latest withering putdown of this awful govt, so you can smile at posho satirist Marina Hyde instead: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... rony-shame
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Currywurst and Chips »

Marina Hyde, the soft left, well-off boomer's crumpet
slacker
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by slacker »

Well, she had a dalliance in her salad days with Piers Morgan, which shows an alarming lack of judgement/good taste. As for fanciable crumpet, she’s no Mariela Frostrup is all I’d say...
slacker
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by slacker »

I’m relieved to see the British Political Establishment has cleared itself of racism charges. Hooray! As heartwarming as the Media ruling itself wonderful and the Police telling us what a spiffing job they are doing.

Next we’ll be hearing from Call Me Dave Cameron, assuring us his shilling for Greensills and the cuddly Saudis was all in the best possible taste...
Dohnut
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Dohnut »

slacker wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:22 am I’m relieved to see the British Political Establishment has cleared itself of racism charges. Hooray! As heartwarming as the Media ruling itself wonderful and the Police telling us what a spiffing job they are doing.

Next we’ll be hearing from Call Me Dave Cameron, assuring us his shilling for Greensills and the cuddly Saudis was all in the best possible taste...
That’s not what was said.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

slacker wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:22 am I’m relieved to see the British Political Establishment has cleared itself of racism charges. Hooray! As heartwarming as the Media ruling itself wonderful and the Police telling us what a spiffing job they are doing.

Will we be hearing anything soon in the MSM about Johnson paying that American women for sex with public money, whilst his wife was recovering from cancer.

I'm assuming the Taxpayers Alliance will be all over this abuse of other people's money.
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

So many white allies, penis in hand ready for the result, are furious that Britain hasn't been ruled institutionally racist.

They're not interested in the report, just the headline and confirming their own existing views
Rich Tea Wellin
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

Is it bigger than a bread bin?
Mistadobalina
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Mistadobalina »

It's not really a report is it, it's a provocation to wind up lefty types and make their voters feel justified in their anger about how political correctness is being foisted on them. It's so pathetically transparent.

If the Windrush scandal wasnt evidence of a institutionally racist state, I don't know what would do it.
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Mistadobalina wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:28 pm

It's not really a report is it, it's a provocation to wind up lefty types and make their voters feel justified in their anger about how political correctness is being foisted on them. It's so pathetically transparent.

If the Windrush scandal wasnt evidence of a institutionally racist state, I don't know what would do it.
So you'd drawn your own conclusions prior to publication

Thanks for proving my point
StillSpike
Regular
Regular

Post by StillSpike »

Max B Gold wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:52 pm

Will we be hearing anything soon in the MSM about Johnson paying that American women for sex with public money, whilst his wife was recovering from cancer.

I'm assuming the Taxpayers Alliance will be all over this abuse of other people's money.

No - it's all over mate. The Downing Street Press office has stated that there's no case to answer regarding the wee American dirty he was poking and giving £126,000 of public money to, so we don't have to worry about that one any more. Phew, I was worried he'd done something wrong - but it's been decided (by people who'd prefer that he be cleared) that he didn't, so that's all OK.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Bonking bronco Boris how the hell he is not a virgin is beyond me.