Labour Watch

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Re: Labour Watch

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Just because It’s being reported he worked within their Unit 8200, there’s no direct evidence he was involved in the surveillance or murder of Palestinians. Let’s be forensic about this, guys.
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular
Awards: Colossal berk

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:34 am Just because It’s being reported he worked within their Unit 8200, there’s no direct evidence he was involved in the surveillance or murder of Palestinians. Let’s be forensic about this, guys.
Ok, if you say so !!!!!!
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Really wet lettuce? More lies.

Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

How is old lord falconer these days? Wonder if he's said anything interesting lately?
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular
Awards: Colossal berk

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

Thor wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:02 pm How is old lord falconer these days? Wonder if he's said anything interesting lately?
Wasn't he one of Blair's close circle, back in the day?
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Yes he was. Blair loved with him at one time as well.

Still its nice to know he thinks covid is the gift that keeps on giving. Idiot.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

So the old lefty brigade say nothing about falconer then? That’s weird cos I’m sure you all love to live the right life and condemn the bad stuff yet remain silent on Lord falconer. Proper weird.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Tony and Cherie Blair worth something like £200m plus have taken advantage of furlough money. They have placed staff on furlough, you could not make this up.

I might add it’s not illegal what’s he’s doing, but morally is it right for people of their wealth to use or some say abuse the system?
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Thor wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:56 am So the old lefty brigade say nothing about falconer then? That’s weird cos I’m sure you all love to live the right life and condemn the bad stuff yet remain silent on Lord falconer. Proper weird.
Probably because in the midst of a pandemic that’s seen 100,000+ deaths, a reasonable sized proportion of which are likely to have been caused by this governments incompetence (hello hotel scheme this week), Charles Falconers brain fart is pretty inconsequential and of no real importance.

Except of course to rabid slavering right wing fools like you who cling to any failure from anyone on the other side of the left/right divide.Which by the way, I’m not sure Falconer and his ilk really represent the left anyway.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

Thor wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:58 am Tony and Cherie Blair worth something like £200m plus have taken advantage of furlough money. They have placed staff on furlough, you could not make this up.

I might add it’s not illegal what’s he’s doing, but morally is it right for people of their wealth to use or some say abuse the system?
Its not illegal to own a load of houses and rent them out to poor people, but you do it.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Thor wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:56 am So the old lefty brigade say nothing about falconer then? That’s weird cos I’m sure you all love to live the right life and condemn the bad stuff yet remain silent on Lord falconer. Proper weird.
You think the lefties are behind someone like Lord Falconer? 😂
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Admin wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:42 am
Probably because in the midst of a pandemic that’s seen 100,000+ deaths, a reasonable sized proportion of which are likely to have been caused by this governments incompetence (hello hotel scheme this week), Charles Falconers brain fart is pretty inconsequential and of no real importance.

Except of course to rabid slavering right wing fools like you who cling to any failure from anyone on the other side of the left/right divide.Which by the way, I’m not sure Falconer and his ilk really represent the left anyway.
If it had been a Tory uttering those words the left lined people on here would have been all over it like a bad rash. The words are crass in the extreme. Just like those people who have sadly passed away his words sound even worse against such a back drop.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:07 am
Thor wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:58 am Tony and Cherie Blair worth something like £200m plus have taken advantage of furlough money. They have placed staff on furlough, you could not make this up.

Its not illegal to own a load of houses and rent them out to poor people, but you do it.
Who said I rent my properties to poor people? Just because you rent doesn’t suggest you are poor, some people don’t want a mortgage around their necks, some like the choice of being able to move around and do it easily and cheaply. If I want to move to Essex say, I’ve got to sell my house which will cost me an arm and a leg in fees etc. Then the buying will cost me more fees and taxes etc. Renting, I’ve got none of those bills to pay, can move quickly and without too much hassle.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Still nothing on Blair and furlough then? I remember starting a thread on Branson doing this and I did critique him however, the venom came from the lefties on here. So why are you all quiet on the Blair furlough front?

Hypocrites?
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Thor wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:32 pm

Who said I rent my properties to poor people? Just because you rent doesn’t suggest you are poor, some people don’t want a mortgage around their necks, some like the choice of being able to move around and do it easily and cheaply. If I want to move to Essex say, I’ve got to sell my house which will cost me an arm and a leg in fees etc. Then the buying will cost me more fees and taxes etc. Renting, I’ve got none of those bills to pay, can move quickly and without too much hassle.
You can move very quickly when your c*nt of a landlord decides to turf you out or up the rent to an unaffordable amount.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Thor wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:34 pm Still nothing on Blair and furlough then? I remember starting a thread on Branson doing this and I did critique him however, the venom came from the lefties on here. So why are you all quiet on the Blair furlough front?

Hypocrites?
Yes, that’s right, Blair is another firm favourite of the lefties.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

You are exploiting people. It's easy money.

I bet the majority of renter's would love to own property and have that security but it's just unaffordable for them.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

People who own houses to rent & do not allow those
Houses to bought by others who rent are people with very few morals .

To quote a member on this board
Thor wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:57 pm The quicker they are hung drawn and quartered the better this kingdom will be.
I'll just leave it there !
Last edited by tuffers#1 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:43 pm

You can move very quickly when your c*nt of a landlord decides to turf you out or up the rent to an unaffordable amount.
The quicker bad landlords are removed from the system the better it will be for tenants.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Thor wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:20 pm

The quicker bad landlords are removed from the system the better it will be for tenants.
When are you leaving ?
Oiram
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Oiram »

Thor wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:20 pm

Licensing are dealing with them?
Still wrong
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Still wrong »

Wait until the housing market collapse in the next 18 months.
It’s coming.............
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Thor wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:29 pm
Admin wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:42 am

If it had been a Tory uttering those words the left lined people on here would have been all over it like a bad rash. The words are crass in the extreme. Just like those people who have sadly passed away his words sound even worse against such a back drop.
I’m sure some on the left would be all over it. But then they’d be as sad as you are by constantly going on about it. In the overall scheme of things it’s f*cking trivia that merits no more than a raised eyebrow.

However it’s another opportunity for me to remind you that this right wing government has mainly made an utter hash of this pandemic. Far more important than some minor figure on either side of the divide making a badly worded statement.

And as for Blair? I suspect most on the left care more for Lionel than Tony.
Rich Tea Wellin
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

And Thor actually voted them in!
Rich Tea Wellin
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

His wording was clumsy tbf. If he said ‘covid has been a gift to Tory donors’ he would have been spot on.