Israel

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Ski Sunday
Fresh Alias

Re: Israel

Post by Ski Sunday »

Brigs wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 7:12 pm
Ski Sunday wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 5:24 pm Let's be honest with each other, how many of us are really bothered about Palestine? One, two at the very most, the fact is, most of us just want to see Israel completely destroyed. So lets have a poll.
So you aren't bothered 40,000 have been murdered since Oct 7th attacks & retaliation?
Brigs, so every night you go to bed at and have a little cry about the Palestinians? Somehow I dont think so
Brigs
Fresh Alias

Post by Brigs »

Ski Sunday wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 9:26 pm
Brigs wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 7:12 pm
Ski Sunday wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 5:24 pm Let's be honest with each other, how many of us are really bothered about Palestine? One, two at the very most, the fact is, most of us just want to see Israel completely destroyed. So lets have a poll.
So you aren't bothered 40,000 have been murdered since Oct 7th attacks & retaliation?
Brigs, so every night you go to bed at and have a little cry about the Palestinians? Somehow I dont think so
I don't but I can still have a point of view on what is right or wrong in the world. Its a simple thing really.
Brigs
Fresh Alias

Post by Brigs »

Ski Sunday wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 9:21 pm
BoniO wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 7:16 pm
Ski Sunday wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 5:28 pm
BONIO, just cut the BS and say 'I hate the fekkin Jews', what are you frightened of ?
Hmm - that’s just the kind of thing Hoover would say 😏
Bonio, no one cares whether you hate the Jews or not, but its so infuriating that youre a gutless, cowardly little man who's sh1t scared to come straight out and say it
Why don't you say it for him first, he might follow your lead
Ski Sunday
Fresh Alias

Post by Ski Sunday »

The fact of the matter is, you guys dont really give a Castlemaine XXXX about the Palestinians, they're just a convenient tool for you to attack Israel with.
Brigs
Fresh Alias

Post by Brigs »

The fact of the matter is, you guys dont really give a Castlemaine XXXX about the Israelis, they're just a convenient tool for you to attack Muslims with.
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Currywurst and Chips »

Lebanon attacks Israel killing twelve including children playing football

https://www.thetimes.com/article/8ce675 ... ec7b56abe9
MalvoliO
Fresh Alias

Post by MalvoliO »

Will we see Bonio, Brigs etc on the streets of London tomorrow marching to denounce the Lebanese missile attack on defenceless civilians in the Holy Land and shouting "CEASEFIRE NOW"?
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Ski Sunday wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 5:28 pm
BONIO, just cut the BS and say 'I hate the fekkin Jews', what are you frightened of ?
Bonio, no one cares whether you hate the Jews or not, but its so infuriating that youre a gutless, cowardly little man who's sh1t scared to come straight out and say it
🤪 - but I don’t hate Jews Hoover
Brigs
Fresh Alias

Post by Brigs »

I will be busy elsewhere
MalvoliO wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 9:57 pm Will we see Bonio, Brigs etc on the streets of London tomorrow marching to denounce the Lebanese missile attack on defenceless civilians in the Holy Land and shouting "CEASEFIRE NOW"?
'At least 30 killed' in Israeli strike on Gaza school sheltering displaced people Israel's military said it targeted a Hamas command centre which it claimed was embedded inside the school and the compound was being used to plan attacks against troops and as a weapons store.
https://news.sky.com/story/at-least-30- ... y-13185758
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

MalvoliO wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 9:57 pm Will we see Bonio, Brigs etc on the streets of London tomorrow marching to denounce the Lebanese missile attack on defenceless civilians in the Holy Land and shouting "CEASEFIRE NOW"?
Nope - I’m building a climbing frame for my grandkids round my daughter’s house. Sorry about that.

However I’m happy to state that I deplore the attack by Hezbollah on a civilian target in Israel.

How about you now doing the same about the Israeli attacks on defenceless civilians in Gaza? I won’t hold my breath.
MalvoliO
Fresh Alias

Post by MalvoliO »

Brigs wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 9:40 pm The fact of the matter is, you guys dont really give a Castlemaine XXXX about the Israelis, they're just a convenient tool for you to attack Muslims with.
You do realize that the Druze religion is an Arabic religion, Brigs?

So on the face of it it looks like the Lebanese have killed and maimed many, many Arabs in this missile attack tonight in Majdal Shams, of which there were many Arab children simply playing on a football pitch and they are now dead.

The ones doing the killing this time are another terrorist group - this one is called Hezbollah.
FrankOFile
Fresh Alias

Post by FrankOFile »

BoniO wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 9:44 am
FrankOFile wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 8:51 am
BoniO wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 11:09 am

😂 - so what do you think of the ICJ judgement then?
So there is no evidence of you condemning Hamas or Hezbollah. I thought not.

You huff and puff like an asthmatic donkey.
Hmm - alias or bonkers? Either way you can easily look back at my comments about Hamas. Bye.
So you can't provide any? I thought not.

Your habit of saying ‘bye’ to conclude posts once you are called out or ripped a new one (or both) is quite comical. I say ‘quite’, as your indifference to the suffering of Jewish people is chilling.
FrankOFile
Fresh Alias

Post by FrankOFile »

Of course not. They like to shout ‘genocide’ with no understanding of the word and pontificate from their sofas like the humanist hypocrites they are.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Is it a full moon tonight?
Brigs
Fresh Alias

Post by Brigs »

BoniO wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 10:47 pm Is it a full moon tonight?
I think it Is

The Alias takeover is happening
Last edited by Brigs on Sun Jul 28, 2024 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brigs
Fresh Alias

Post by Brigs »

FrankOFile wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 10:46 pm
Of course not. They like to shout ‘genocide’ with no understanding of the word and pontificate from their sofas like the humanist hypocrites they are.
I understand the word fully & I am in my garden not on a sofa
Ski Sunday
Fresh Alias

Post by Ski Sunday »

BoniO wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 10:08 pm

🤪 - but I don’t hate Jews Hoover
"Methinks he doth protest too much"
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

I’d just like to state that I’m definitely not Hoover Attack, unlike many other characters on this thread.
Brigs
Fresh Alias

Post by Brigs »

MalvoliO wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 10:35 pm
Brigs wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 9:40 pm The fact of the matter is, you guys dont really give a Castlemaine XXXX about the Israelis, they're just a convenient tool for you to attack Muslims with.

So on the face of it it looks like the Lebanese have killed and maimed many, many Arabs in this missile attack tonight in Majdal Shams, of which there were many Arab children simply playing on a football pitch and they are now dead.

The ones doing the killing this time are another terrorist group - this one is called Hezbollah.
Yup more attacking of muslims
Chicken Dhansak
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Chicken Dhansak »

:(
Brigs wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 1:56 pm

Shows how much you know, which is absolutely fcuk all. If you care to take time off from your ridiculous left wing rhetoric and take a look at the Druze community you'll find that although they are of Arabic descent they are not muslim. So do some research before you start mouthing off again. :clown
Rich Tea Wellin
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

Oh, so you do care about innocent civilians and children being murdered now? Strange change of direction from you and many others in here
Brigs
Fresh Alias

Post by Brigs »

Chicken Dhansak wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 6:19 pm :(

Shows how much you know, which is absolutely fcuk all. If you care to take time off from your ridiculous left wing rhetoric and take a look at the Druze community you'll find that although they are of Arabic descent they are not muslim. So do some research before you start mouthing off again.
Hezbollah are Muslim, Palestinians are Majority Muslims .
Why do I need to research Druze community?
I haven't mentioned them.
Chicken Dhansak
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Chicken Dhansak »

Brigs wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 7:45 pm

Shows how much you know, which is absolutely fcuk all. If you care to take time off from your ridiculous left wing rhetoric and take a look at the Druze community you'll find that although they are of Arabic descent they are not muslim. So do some research before you start mouthing off again.
Are you a Muslim? Because as someone purporting to be Briitish you seem to be very protective of them.
Brigs
Fresh Alias

Post by Brigs »

Chicken Dhansak wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 8:42 pm
Brigs wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 7:45 pm

Are you a Muslim? Because as someone purporting to be Briitish you seem to be very protective of them.
None of your business what I am.
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Currywurst and Chips »

tuffers is Irish