Israel

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Re: Israel

Post by Dunners »

MalvoliO wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 5:49 pm
Also Gaza has had a little bit of odious subsidising by Iran, but obvs for nefarious purposes (Dunners can elaborate).
I could. But I don't like to talk about it.
Brigs
Fresh Alias

Post by Brigs »

MalvoliO wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 6:06 pm You have said this many times on the board Max B Gold, yet you have no word on the peace that comes after the terrorists of Hamas have left the building/left the tunnels.

There is a hostage release and ceasefire deal being negotatiated right now, and I keep my fingers crossed for all the innocent people in the region that long-term proper peace and prosperity breaks out. It is actually possible for folks of all nationalities and religions to generally rub along together in real life, as proved over many years in the Holy Land by all colours and creeds.

So what could the future of a peaceful and welcoming Gaza actually look like?

And do you agree that Hamas, nor an armed militia, can play no part in the future of Gaza? From your writings on this board I am not sure but it looks to me like you support Hamas (as well as Orient of course).
The Terorists need to Stop murdering Palestinians.
When Israel is no longer a military state then there is a chance of peace between Israel & Palestine
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

MalvoliO wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 6:06 pm You have said this many times on the board Max B Gold, yet you have no word on the peace that comes after the terrorists of Hamas have left the building/left the tunnels.

There is a hostage release and ceasefire deal being negotatiated right now, and I keep my fingers crossed for all the innocent people in the region that long-term proper peace and prosperity breaks out. It is actually possible for folks of all nationalities and religions to generally rub along together in real life, as proved over many years in the Holy Land by all colours and creeds.

Whit? The violence of the last 75 years has been perpetrated by the Zionist settlers from Europe and the US as they stole Palestinian land and continue to do so. Zionism is a racist ideology that can never accommodate other people or religions.

There is a short term and a long term future.

Short term there needs to be recognition of the state of Palestine and the return of the Palestinian lands identified by the UN. As well as the dismantling of Israeli apartheid.

Long-term - zionism has to be defeated and a secular state established which recognises and protects the rights of all its citizens

And do you agree that Hamas, nor an armed militia, can play no part in the future of Gaza? From your writings on this board I am not sure but it looks to me like you support Hamas (as well as Orient of course).

If, after reading my posts that is the conclusion you have reached then you are an IMBECILE.
Chicken Dhansak
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Chicken Dhansak »

Max B Gold wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 7:31 pm

Whit? The violence of the last 75 years has been perpetrated by the Zionist settlers from Europe and the US as they stole Palestinian land and continue to do so. Zionism is a racist ideology that can never accommodate other people or religions.

There is a short term and a long term future.

Short term there needs to be recognition of the state of Palestine and the return of the Palestinian lands identified by the UN. As well as the dismantling of Israeli apartheid.

Long-term - zionism has to be defeated and a secular state established which recognises and protects the rights of all its citizens

If, after reading my posts that is the conclusion you have reached then you are an IMBECILE.
Wow!! Final word in capitals, you've certainly rattled the Scotch bigot, Malvolio.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

IMBECILE
faldO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by faldO »

Max B Gold wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 7:31 pm Zionism is a racist ideology that can never accommodate other people or religions
No it isn't.

Zionism is the desire for an independent Jewish state in ancient homelands.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

It’s quite amazing how the State of Israel is still supported by some on here. Clearly, the Israeli state can do whatever the feck it wants to do - murder, genocide, starvation of a population - and still these loons support it.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

faldO wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 8:19 pm
Max B Gold wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 7:31 pm Zionism is a racist ideology that can never accommodate other people or religions
No it isn't.

Zionism is the desire for an independent Jewish state in ancient homelands.
Zionism is a racist ideology. Easily demonstrated by the fact that they are carrying out a genocide against the "other" and for those not being slaughtered in Gaza the life of the other under an Apartheid state is no less pleasant as they are dispossessed and murdered in the West Bank.

Jewish people have a home in the countries they live in throughout the world. Why do they need to take someone else's?

Why is it right that a religion needs a home?

Why is it that the Jews of Israel - pre 1948 and the Talmudic and many Orthodox Jews reject Zionism?
faldO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by faldO »

Max B Gold wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 9:21 pm Zionism is a racist ideology. Easily demonstrated by the fact that they are carrying out a genocide against the "other" and for those not being slaughtered in Gaza the life of the other under an Apartheid state is no less pleasant as they are dispossessed and murdered in the West Bank.
If Zionism is an ideology, how can it be carrying out "genocide"? If anything is carrying out genocide - which it isn't - is it the Israeli govt/state.
Max B Gold wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 9:21 pm Jewish people have a home in the countries they live in throughout the world. Why do they need to take someone else's?
Jewish people have been murdered in and expelled from many of the countries they peacefully occupied for centuries, including almost completely in the Middle East (apart from, obviously, Israel).
Max B Gold wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 9:21 pm Why is it right that a religion needs a home?
Israel is a home for Jews and others (20% muslim for example), not a home for religion. In fact, some surveys suggest over 50% of those who live in Israel identify as not religious.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

The Israeli state is a Zionist state. Always has been.

Yes, Jewish people have been murdered and expelled from some countries. That does not bestow on them the right to a "homeland" or for zionists in that homeland to perpetrate genocide.

So religion isn't important for Jews. It must then be straightforward colonialism rather than some sort of ancient right. No?
Ski Sunday
Fresh Alias

Post by Ski Sunday »

Max B Gold wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 10:26 pm The Israeli state is a Zionist state. Always has been.

Yes, Jewish people have been murdered and expelled from some countries. That does not bestow on them the right to a "homeland" or for zionists in that homeland to perpetrate genocide.

So religion isn't important for Jews. It must then be straightforward colonialism rather than some sort of ancient right. No?
Long live the Fuhter ;-)
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Ski Sunday wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 10:40 pm
Max B Gold wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 10:26 pm The Israeli state is a Zionist state. Always has been.

Long live the Fuhter ;-)
And the Zionists who were his friends. And his new found genociders in Israel.
ContrifibulatoryFred
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by ContrifibulatoryFred »

Not going to read 121 pages
But I do like Jewish people and respect their usual activity

However, Isreal is an aggressive fascist and racist state that doesn’t mirror the Jewish faith.

To me Netanyahu’s another mass murderer
faldO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by faldO »

Max B Gold wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:36 pm
Ski Sunday wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 10:40 pm Long live the Fuhter ;-)
Ken Livingstone would be proud of you.

Any claim that Nazis and Zionists ever shared a common goal is not only cynical and disingenuous, but a distortion of clearly established historical fact. (https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 09981.html)

It was the Arab Grand Mufti of Jerusalem who was the real friend of Hitler. The two met in 1941 and shared a common interest - a solution to the "Jewish question" in the Arab world.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

faldO wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 9:55 am
Max B Gold wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:36 pm
Ski Sunday wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 10:40 pm Long live the Fuhter ;-)
Ken Livingstone would be proud of you.

Any claim that Nazis and Zionists ever shared a common goal is not only cynical and disingenuous, but a distortion of clearly established historical fact. (https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 09981.html)

It was the Arab Grand Mufti of Jerusalem who was the real friend of Hitler. The two met in 1941 and shared a common interest - a solution to the "Jewish question" in the Arab world.
Well, while you’re bandying around who said what and who did what historically, Israel continues to indiscriminately slaughter the innocent population of Gaza. Are you OK with that?
Ski Sunday
Fresh Alias

Post by Ski Sunday »

Can't we just have a poll to find out how many of us would like to see Israel destroyed and all its inhabitants murdered ?
Rubex Kube
Fresh Alias

Post by Rubex Kube »

Ski Sunday wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:38 pm Can't we just have a poll to find out how many of us would like to see Israel destroyed and all its inhabitants murdered ?
Is that what the Israelis did for Palestine & it's people?
Ski Sunday
Fresh Alias

Post by Ski Sunday »

Let's be honest with each other, how many of us are really bothered about Palestine? One, two at the very most, the fact is, most of us just want to see Israel completely destroyed. So lets have a poll.
Ski Sunday
Fresh Alias

Post by Ski Sunday »

BoniO wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 8:31 pm It’s quite amazing how the State of Israel is still supported by some on here. Clearly, the Israeli state can do whatever the feck it wants to do - murder, genocide, starvation of a population - and still these loons support it.
BONIO, just cut the BS and say 'I hate the fekkin Jews', what are you frightened of ?
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

I think that Hezbollah just launched a missile strike into the Israeli Arab village of Migdal Shams. They've been tempting an Israeli response for ages now. This may just be the event that gives them what they want.
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

Apparently it's a Druze town, if that makes any difference. Loads more dead kids.
Brigs
Fresh Alias

Post by Brigs »

Ski Sunday wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 5:24 pm Let's be honest with each other, how many of us are really bothered about Palestine? One, two at the very most, the fact is, most of us just want to see Israel completely destroyed. So lets have a poll.
So you aren't bothered 40,000 have been murdered since Oct 7th attacks & retaliation?
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Ski Sunday wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 5:28 pm
BoniO wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 8:31 pm It’s quite amazing how the State of Israel is still supported by some on here. Clearly, the Israeli state can do whatever the feck it wants to do - murder, genocide, starvation of a population - and still these loons support it.
BONIO, just cut the BS and say 'I hate the fekkin Jews', what are you frightened of ?
Hmm - that’s just the kind of thing Hoover would say 😏
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Dunners wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 6:02 pm Apparently it's a Druze town, if that makes any difference. Loads more dead kids.
Wally Jumblat will be ragin'
Ski Sunday
Fresh Alias

Post by Ski Sunday »

BoniO wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 7:16 pm
Ski Sunday wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 5:28 pm
Hmm - that’s just the kind of thing Hoover would say 😏
Bonio, no one cares whether you hate the Jews or not, but its so infuriating that youre a gutless, cowardly little man who's sh1t scared to come straight out and say it