Israel

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Re: Israel

Post by Daily Express bot »

Rich Tea Wellin wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:40 pm Wouldn’t be surprised if Israel uses nukes. Unhinged state.
I wouldn’t be surprised if they did not. They are far from unhinged.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

500+ wounded after 2000 rockets launched. Its israel thats unhinged?
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular
Awards: Colossal berk

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

In the past, when Palestinians have mounted any resistance to the occupying forces, for a week after, Israel bombs the sh*t out of Gaza, murdering hundreds of civilians including kids.
I expect the same will happen this time too.
There's never any criticism though from the worlds governments or the mainstream media
Strange eh?
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Currywurst and Chips »

I feel sorry for the people who see scores being maimed and killed and instinctively reach for whatabouterry and deflection :(
Chicken Dhansak
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Chicken Dhansak »

ComeOnYouOs wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:49 pm In the past, when Palestinians have mounted any resistance to the occupying forces, for a week after, Israel bombs the sh*t out of Gaza, murdering hundreds of civilians including kids.
There's never any criticism though from the worlds governments or the mainstream media
Strange eh?
Yes, here he is, as soon soon as Israel is bombed or rocketed and then retaliates, he jumps straight out of his pram banging on that Israel and Israel that. Yet he is absolutely dumb about the long, destructive war going on in Yemen and Syria mainly dictated and armed by Saudi Arabia and the devil that is Iran. You are just so blatant in your condemnation of Israel that it stinks of hatred.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Dunners wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:01 pm Iran is going to fight Israel until the last Palestinian.
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

Chicken Dhansak wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:00 pm
ComeOnYouOs wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:49 pm In the past, when Palestinians have mounted any resistance to the occupying forces, for a week after, Israel bombs the sh*t out of Gaza, murdering hundreds of civilians including kids.
Strange eh?
Yes, here he is, as soon soon as Israel is bombed or rocketed and then retaliates, he jumps straight out of his pram banging on that Israel and Israel that. Yet he is absolutely dumb about the long, destructive war going on in Yemen and Syria mainly dictated and armed by Saudi Arabia and the devil that is Iran. You are just so blatant in your condemnation of Israel that it stinks of hatred.
You really are a first class fanny
Am i not allowed to hate a fascist government?
Open your eyes and look at the brutality meted out by the Israelis
Why is wrong for the Russians to occupy Ukraines territory, but not wrong for Israel to occupy Palestine
I hate all far right governments wherever they are, including Israel
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Anti-Zionist Jews support Palestine. Watch Rabbi Elhanan Beck’s important message for Palestine. As Jews, we demand the return of all Palestinian land, from sea to land, to the Palestinian people, and the peaceful abolition of the state of Israel.<a href="https://t.co/k89RjZ2iaf">pic.twitter.co ... </p>&mdash; willy Mackintosh🌹#StopTheWar (@DickMackintosh) <a href=" 7, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Hamas openly bragging about committing war crimes through hostage taking :(

https://news.sky.com/video/israel-hamas ... d-12979172

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... tml?page=6
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Currywurst and Chips wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:11 pm Hamas openly bragging about committing war crimes through hostage taking :(

https://news.sky.com/video/israel-hamas ... d-12979172

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... tml?page=6
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Currywurst and Chips wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:02 pm I feel sorry for the people who see scores being maimed and killed and instinctively reach for whatabouterry and deflection :(
CEB

Post by CEB »

Not being able to just condemn Hamas is f***ing bizarre. People who would happily and enthusiastically call out whataboutery elsewhere are deploying it with about as much flair and credibility as one of OFF’s “must dash, game day” posts.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

CEB wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:36 pm Not being able to just condemn Hamas is f***ing bizarre. People who would happily and enthusiastically call out whataboutery elsewhere are deploying it with about as much flair and credibility as one of OFF’s “must dash, game day” posts.
Worth remembering that Israel helped spawn Hamas as a way to crush the secular nationalism of Yasser Arafat's PLO. The US did same thing with Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.

Better to remind both Hamas and the Israeli government that humanitarian law makes it a war crime to target or indiscriminately fire on civilians.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

Anyone know if taking hostages is a war crime?
faldO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by faldO »

Long slender neck wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:18 pm Anyone know if taking hostages is a war crime?
Not if they're Israelis.
FrankOFile
Fresh Alias

Post by FrankOFile »

BoniO wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:17 am
OK - I clearly got that one wrong. Whilst I feel for the guy and am amazed that he made such a statement, I don’t agree with his views on the State of Israel being a force for good.
What a complete plonker you must be, still scrabbling to find capital to criticise Israel on.
I am sure he would be strengthened by your heart-felt ‘feel for the guy’ nonsense.

Interesting that you instantly disbelieved it. There is no way if the outrage was perpetrated the other way would you have ‘got this wrong’.

Innate prejudices have a way of coming out.
FrankOFile
Fresh Alias

Post by FrankOFile »

Max B Gold wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:47 pm
CEB wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:36 pm Not being able to just condemn Hamas is f***ing bizarre. People who would happily and enthusiastically call out whataboutery elsewhere are deploying it with about as much flair and credibility as one of OFF’s “must dash, game day” posts.
Worth remembering that Israel helped spawn Hamas as a way to crush the secular nationalism of Yasser Arafat's PLO. The US did same thing with Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.

Better to remind both Hamas and the Israeli government that humanitarian law makes it a war crime to target or indiscriminately fire on civilians.
Who’s going to do the reminding?
FrankOFile
Fresh Alias

Post by FrankOFile »

Strange eh?
What is strange is your pathological hatred for Israel.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

FrankOFile wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:59 pm

Me, you. The International community who oppose indiscriminate violence against civilians.
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll
Awards: Tuffers

Post by Tuffers#2 »

FrankOFile wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:59 pm

Be nice if the U.N did it.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

FrankOFile wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:58 pm
OK - I clearly got that one wrong. Whilst I feel for the guy and am amazed that he made such a statement, I don’t agree with his views on the State of Israel being a force for good.
What a complete plonker you must be, still scrabbling to find capital to criticise Israel on.
I am sure he would be strengthened by your heart-felt ‘feel for the guy’ nonsense.

Interesting that you instantly disbelieved it. There is no way if the outrage was perpetrated the other way would you have ‘got this wrong’.

Blimey, you must be desperate to drag this up from ages ago. I’m not going to engage with a complete knobhead so I’ll bid you a cheery goodnight.
FrankOFile
Fresh Alias

Post by FrankOFile »

BoniO wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:16 pm
FrankOFile wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:58 pm

Blimey, you must be desperate to drag this up from ages ago. I’m not going to engage with a complete knobhead so I’ll bid you a cheery goodnight.
I wasn’t aware there was a time limit on stupidity.

There’s only one knobhead here and you fit the template for it, cheery goodnight or not.
Frogger
Fresh Alias

Post by Frogger »

Too many people on this thread acting like the two sides fighting, point their fingers and blaming each other.

Both sides are guilty, both sides committing awful acts to each other of the last 70 years. I hope the fighting and senseless killing ends soon and peace or at the very least a cease fire can be agreed very soon with hostages being returned to their families.