Minneapolis

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

NuneatonO's
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Re: Minneapolis

Post by NuneatonO's »

Lest we forget that WTC 7 imploded into its' own footprint; despite not being hit by a plane.

I wonder who owned WTC 7?

I wonder who were based at WTC 7?

I wonder what was so important in WTC 7 that the U.S. Govt. wanted it destroyed?

A further raft of evidence proving that WTC 7 remains the 'smoking gun' of 9/11:
https://www.ae911truth.org/component/se ... [0]=videos
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Thor wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:26 pm No I never said that did I?

The BBC broadcast on the news that building 7 had fallen down and yet in the background it was still standing. A correction was issued, within an hour it had indeed fallen. People have said it's one of the reasons they think it's an insider job. So the BBC have helped to create one of the most talked about conspiracies ever.
Thor every good 9/11 conspiracy theorist knows wtc7 was demolished.
The building did not collpase .
It was brought down intentionally .

😜
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

tuffers#1 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:03 pm
There was me thinking it had been proven that tear gas was not in fact used? Still the idiot o'Brien can peddle false information on an open broadcast. Idiot.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Thor wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:26 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:03 pm
There was me thinking it had been proven that tear gas was not in fact used? Still the idiot o'Brien can peddle false information on an open broadcast. Idiot.

Thor stop following Twumpy on twitch for gods sake !

Read some proper news , or just watch with your OWN EYES.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

tuffers#1 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:15 pm
Thor wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:26 pm No I never said that did I?

The BBC broadcast on the news that building 7 had fallen down and yet in the background it was still standing. A correction was issued, within an hour it had indeed fallen. People have said it's one of the reasons they think it's an insider job. So the BBC have helped to create one of the most talked about conspiracies ever.
Thor every good 9/11 conspiracy theorist knows wtc7 was demolished.
The building did not collpase .
It was brought down intentionally .

😜
I'm well aware of what went on, what records were lost, how many billions went missing etc. I also know buildings don't go into freefall without a little help.

You also realise that not one building of any height has ever fallen due to fire before 9/11 or since. Jet fuel cannot burn high enough (temp) or long enough to cause such structure damage. Again a little help was provided.

It is also said that Bush was going to enact Nesara on the day of the attack. That never happened. I wouldn't bet against Trump doing it on July 6th and this will.be the miracle he spoke about, if he does it of course.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Tuffers the White House said no tear gas or rubber bullets were used. The parks police chief said the same thing. They say they used smoke canisters and pepper balls.

Promotional material calls PepperBalls “the most effective chemical irritant available” and can create a 12-foot cloud that can affect the eyes, nose and throat of those who are in the way.

A Google search shows that PepperBalls were recently used to break up a crowd at the University of Dayton in early May. News reports from that incident also note a confusion between the PepperBalls and tear gas.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Thor wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:41 pm Tuffers the White House said no tear gas or rubber bullets were used. The parks police chief said the same thing. They say they used smoke canisters and pepper balls.

Promotional material calls PepperBalls “the most effective chemical irritant available” and can create a 12-foot cloud that can affect the eyes, nose and throat of those who are in the way.

A Google search shows that PepperBalls were recently used to break up a crowd at the University of Dayton in early May. News reports from that incident also note a confusion between the PepperBalls and tear gas.
Thor The British Government said the provies fired 1st in derry on bloody sunday ( untrue) , they also said that the same battalion foiled terrorists in ballymurphy a few months earlier ( also untrue).

What was it dodgy eyed Durham Dom said at the end of his rose Garden press conference ?
Dont believe everything you see on the telly or read in the media .
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Thor wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:41 pm “the most effective chemical irritant available” and can create a 12-foot cloud that can affect the eyes, nose and throat of those who are in the way.
Pretty sure they used to have this on the North Terrace back in the day.
DonaldRocks
Fresh Alias

Post by DonaldRocks »

tuffers#1 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:06 pm
Thor wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:41 pm Tuffers the White House said no tear gas or rubber bullets were used. The parks police chief said the same thing. They say they used smoke canisters and pepper balls.

Thor The British Government said the provies fired 1st in derry on bloody sunday ( untrue) , they also said that the same battalion foiled terrorists in ballymurphy a few months earlier ( also untrue).
The families still haven't had justice. Those two massacres led to many decades of division, mistrust, hate and heartache. It prolonged the whole conflict. And poured fuel on the fire. If the authorities in the USA put down these protests with an overuse of violence it will lead to events spiralling out of control.

At least at the moment, things appear to be more stable. Trumps attempted coup may well be backfiring.
Last edited by DonaldRocks on Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

DonaldRocks wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:30 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:06 pm

The families still haven't had justice. Those two massacres led to many decades of division, mistrust, hate and heartache. It prolonged the whole conflict. And poured fuel on the fire. If the authorities in the USA put down these protests with an overuse of violence it will lead to events spiralling out of control.

At least at the moment, things appear to be more stable. Trumps attempted coup may well be backfiring.
Hopefully
NuneatonO's
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by NuneatonO's »

This is bloody disgusting.

Buffalo police said at 8:50pm tonight that “one person was injured when he tripped and fell”?
He, a 75yo man, fell because he was shoved by 2 cops who didn’t stop to render aid.
We may’ve never known the truth had this not been recorded.

Won't these Yank coppers ever bloody learn? :evil:

More info here:
https://t.co/y8x7iC922E?amp=1
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Disgusting
DonaldRocks
Fresh Alias

Post by DonaldRocks »

NuneatonO's wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:32 am This is bloody disgusting.

Buffalo police said at 8:50pm tonight that “one person was injured when he tripped and fell”?
He, a 75yo man, fell because he was shoved by 2 cops who didn’t stop to render aid.
We may’ve never known the truth had this not been recorded.

Won't these Yank coppers ever bloody learn? :evil:

More info here:
https://t.co/y8x7iC922E?amp=1

What a disgrace! Power in the wrong hands is a very dangerous thing..

I saw a documentary the other night, 16 weeks training to become a copper in North Carolina, it takes 32 weeks to train as a barber in the same State. Has to be something badly wrong with that system.
Last edited by DonaldRocks on Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
faldO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by faldO »

Seems like the oppressions of the masses by the state and police is catching on all over the world:

Court bans Australian Black Lives Matter rally over coronavirus
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-52931409

Australian police probe Aboriginal boy's arrest after video emerges
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-52887426
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular
Awards: Colossal berk

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

another video showing the utter brutality of US cops

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"><a href="https://t.co/O0eugjzhdq">https://t.co/O0eugjzhdq</a> <a href="https://t.co/WqofR7Y1bE">https://t.co/W ... </p>&mdash; Cherfan4ever🆘🌎🕊💕🦋#CherCrew (@Cherfan4ever1) <a href=" 5, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
DonaldRocks
Fresh Alias

Post by DonaldRocks »

Some of the footage coming out is disturbing. I even have seen the coppers smashing the shop front windows themselves.

Street Media Hype (@StreetMediaHype) Tweeted: Judge for yourself #protests2020 #ritos #PoliceBrutalityPandemic #brutality #GeorgeFloydProtests https://t.co/TaGhChkBUN
Last edited by DonaldRocks on Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikero
Fresh Alias

Post by Mikero »

I am struggling to understand why Police would use smoke bombs. They would cause little problem to the protesters and only obstruct the view of the the officers as to what the crowd were doing. I cannot even think why they would be issued with them, there is no situation where they would be used. On the other hand Tear-Gas is standard issue for riot control.

Mikero
faldO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by faldO »

DonaldRocks wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:09 pm Some of the footage coming out is disturbing. I even have seen the coppers smashing the shop front windows themselves.
I see a policeman breaking what remains of the already smashed glass to allow his colleague to enter to investigate.

At best it's ambiguous, at worst it's fake news like the bible picture.
slacker
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by slacker »

The big philosophical question the protests prompts for me - yet again - is what’s most effective in getting things changed: peaceful protest or violent action? The former can be - and sometimes is - easily ignored (think of the Iraq War demos) but historical research suggests it’s still more successful than the violent route (although that sometimes prompts reaction too whether spontaneous rioting or organised terrorism/freedom fighting). Look it up if you need convincing.
The 4 min video in this link from Gary Yonge is worth a look and think about re the peaceful/violent protest question.

Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Currywurst and Chips »

Anyone else been tear gased as well or just me?
Mikero
Fresh Alias

Post by Mikero »

Yes, many years ago.

Mikero
HeyO
Fresh Alias

Post by HeyO »

Once in Capetown.
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Currywurst and Chips »

Mikero wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:07 pm Yes, many years ago.

Mikero
Where abouts and under what circumstances?

Didn't find it half as bad I thought it was gonna be
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Digby Chicken Caesar wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:41 pm Anyone else been tear gased as well or just me?
Yes
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »