Pitch Invasion Saturday

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

NOM
Fresh Alias

Re: Pitch Invasion Saturday

Post by NOM »

Not sure where the handful of found a pound and lost a fiver ones on this thread were, thankfully didn't see their miserable mushes

You did see the miserable face of JE and the players been hemmed in though right?
They weren’t impressed
Your justification is bollox
one o in huntingdon
Fresh Alias

Post by one o in huntingdon »

NOM wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:37 pm Not sure where the handful of found a pound and lost a fiver ones on this thread were, thankfully didn't see their miserable mushes

You did see the miserable face of JE and the players been hemmed in though right?
They weren’t impressed
It has become apparent from your posts that you are a complete and utter w*nker.
No doubt you have already realised this for yourself as I'm sure others have pointed it out on a regular basis
I will not be apologising and feel free to accuse me of whatever offensive behaviours you like, some will probably be true.

Earlier I pasted the text of an interesting article in the Telegraph
Your response was "right wing rag"
Thanks for your considered and intelligent response, just further evidence to support my findings
Last edited by one o in huntingdon on Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

Post by F*ck The Poor & Fat »

This thread still going! At this rate we will be talking about it and our L2 winning teams trophy presentation.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

NOM wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:37 pm Not sure where the handful of found a pound and lost a fiver ones on this thread were, thankfully didn't see their miserable mushes

They weren’t impressed
Leyton Orient boss Justin Edinburgh speaking to BBC Radio London:

"I realised today [what it meant to the fans] after the final whistle and being involved in the celebrations and seeing the jubilation on so many people's faces.

I think in just we trust can accept what happened.
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by CreamofSumYungGai »

The selfish c**ts keep on rocking up to try and excuse their behaviour.

Not one has had the decency to hold their hands up and say yeah, I got it wrong, I’m sorry. Which Isn’t that big a surprise. We all know people like that.
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

tuffers#1 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:57 pm

They weren’t impressed

"I realised today [what it meant to the fans] after the final whistle and being involved in the celebrations and seeing the jubilation on so many people's faces.

Presumably he was just about able to view the presentation.
NOM
Fresh Alias

Post by NOM »

one o in huntingdon wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:53 pm

They weren’t impressed
It has become apparent from your posts that you are a complete and utter w anchor.
No doubt you have already realised this for yourself as I'm sure others have pointed it out on a regular basis
I will not be apologising and feel free to accuse me of whatever offensive behaviours you like, some will probably be true.
Another tool in denial go blow John Major off but don’t forget to put it on Facebook etc
one o in huntingdon
Fresh Alias

Post by one o in huntingdon »

NOM wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:03 pm
one o in huntingdon wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:53 pm

They weren’t impressed
It has become apparent from your posts that you are a complete and utter w anchor.
Another tool in denial go blow John Major off but don’t forget to put it on Facebook etc
What a strange comment, never even registered on Facebook and John Major has lived in Norfolk for a good number of years.
The evidence just keeps mounting up, lots more thinking it now too if they hadn't already, just a laughing stock
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

CreamofSumYungGai wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:00 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:57 pm

They weren’t impressed

Presumably he was just about able to view the presentation.
I assume He managed to do whatever he wanted.

Rather than people blaming the fans id blame security.

When the initail invasion subsided loads of fans ran on the pitch from the east stand to see the presentation.
What did security do ?

All stood near the edges of the pitch , me & my friends all said why dont the stewards give them a guard of honour style barrier . In the end there were maybe half a dozen stewards trying to look after the players & maybe a 100 standing powerless around the perimeter of the pitch.

Someone should have had a plan to get them in 2 lines from the tunnel & allowing an aisle to be made .

Job done & everyone is happy.

Let an uncontrolled flock run & they will.

Get a Shepherd with his dogs & the sheep will follow to the pen.

Sorry stewards im not calling you dogs , just to show an analogy.
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

The club clearly overestimated our fanbase.

They’ll learn.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

CreamofSumYungGai wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:17 pm The club clearly overestimated our fanbase.

They’ll learn.
Yeah lets get the Barriers back up .
I miss those days
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Barriers would have worked, as it goes.
Esteban
Fresh Alias

Post by Esteban »

Why is everybody ignoring the fact that the East Stand could see bugger all because the presentation was set up to face the other way?

Maybe those “ars*holes” were just people who couldn’t see jack sh*t from the East Stand due to terrible organisation.

See, there’s two sides to every story, not that the moaner brigade would understand.
F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

Post by F*ck The Poor & Fat »

Yes. Let’s blame everybody and anybody because a few selfish idiots can’t control themselves. Always someone else’s fault. Personal responsibility? Nah. Blame game yup.

Sign of the times.
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Esteban wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:29 pm Why is everybody ignoring the fact that the East Stand could see bugger all because the presentation was set up to face the other way?

Maybe those “ars*holes” were just people who couldn’t see jack sh*t from the East Stand due to terrible organisation.

See, there’s two sides to every story, not that the moaner brigade would understand.
Literally the worst excuse ever. 😂
Esteban
Fresh Alias

Post by Esteban »

CreamofSumYungGai wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:32 pm
Esteban wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:29 pm Why is everybody ignoring the fact that the East Stand could see bugger all because the presentation was set up to face the other way?

How so? Your main whinge is that people couldn’t see the presentation. Well a whole Stand couldn’t see it.

Suppose that’s the “worst excuse” because it didn’t impact you personally.

So who is selfish now?

You’re quick to blame and insult other Os fans but haven’t for a second thought that whoever organised the shambles should be held accountable. I suppose that’s because you don’t get to judge others from your ivory throne that way.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

Feel sorry for the deluded few fans who believe the players like them.
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:03 am Feel sorry for the deluded few fans who believe the players like them.
😂

See Star Man awards night for more evidence of this.
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Esteban wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:56 am

How so? Your main whinge is that people couldn’t see the presentation. Well a whole Stand couldn’t see it.

So who is selfish now?

You’re quick to blame and insult other Os fans but haven’t for a second thought that whoever organised the shambles should be held accountable. I suppose that’s because you don’t get to judge others from your ivory throne that way.
I know you claim you left the pitch straight away, you weren’t on there for the actual presentation but your constant bleating about this suggests otherwise. Maybe you had friends or family who remained on? Come on, confess as to why you’re persisting with this?

Re organisation, the only criticism that can be levelled at the club is not realising what a bunch of dicks our fans can be. Should they have known better? Possibly. But it’s a bit harsh blaming them for our shortcomings.

If the presentation had happened as intended - in the centre of the pitc with no fans around - everyone in the ground could have seen it. Some people might have seen the back of it or side on but they still would have seen it.

The only people to blame for this are our fans. Don’t dare try and turn this around onto the club.
NOM
Fresh Alias

Post by NOM »

Careful he’ll invite you up to the Green Man for a punch up
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

What does that even mean?
NOM
Fresh Alias

Post by NOM »

CreamofSumYungGai wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:42 am
Prestige Worldwide wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:03 am Feel sorry for the deluded few fans who believe the players like them.
😂

See Star Man awards night for more evidence of this.
I live 2 doors down to an Orient player
He’s everything you would expect from the majority of modern day footballers a complete arrogant silly sausage
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Bye, nom.
NOM
Fresh Alias

Post by NOM »

Truth hurts even with our own extended family ouch ouch
Esteban
Fresh Alias

Post by Esteban »

CreamofSumYungGai wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:48 am
Esteban wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:56 am

So who is selfish now?

I know you claim you left the pitch straight away, you weren’t on there for the actual presentation but your constant bleating about this suggests otherwise. Maybe you had friends or family who remained on? Come on, confess as to why you’re persisting with this?

Re organisation, the only criticism that can be levelled at the club is not realising what a bunch of dicks our fans can be. Should they have known better? Possibly. But it’s a bit harsh blaming them for our shortcomings.

If the presentation had happened as intended - in the centre of the pitc with no fans around - everyone in the ground could have seen it. Some people might have seen the back of it or side on but they still would have seen it.

The only people to blame for this are our fans. Don’t dare try and turn this around onto the club.
So you have no comment to make about the fact that the entire East Stand couldn’t see the presentation?

You’re continuing with the route of insulting other O’s fans because you lack to ability to understand anything beyond your mypoic fallacy of good fan:ars*hole?

I appreciate that it must be extremely difficult for somebody like you to think beyond the simplistic “they must be ars*holes” logic towards people who behaved in a way which you may not have done, but some of us possess the ability to see things from other angles.

I have no doubt that had you been sitting in the East Stand you’d be the one on here moaning about how you couldn’t see a thing because the presentation was set up to exclude an entire stand.

I don’t suppose you’ll take any of this in because it must be difficult for somebody with such a narrow mind to accept that maybe there are further explanations beyond “those people are ars*holes and I’m not” line of thinking which is entrenched in many moaning old farts.