Israel

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Re: Israel

Post by Dunners »

Hoover Attack wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 9:15 pm How many Hamas members are there?
In February 2018 the International Institute for Strategic Studies estimated it could be as high as 40,000 militants. But I've also read lower estimates of c25,000. A lot may depend upon definitions of "members" and "militants". What isn't in dispute is that it's a serious, well-funded and sophisticated organisation.
Qin
Fresh Alias

Post by Qin »

Currywurst and Chips wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 5:58 pm
Qin wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 10:13 am
E10EU wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:41 am So Israeli bombing of Mawasi killed more than 90 people. Israel justifies this bombing by claiming they were targetting Mohammed Deif but they don't know if they have managed to kill him or whether he was even there. After 10 months of bombing Gaza to smithereens and starving the population they have so far failed to eliminate their top 3 targets. So with all their sophisticated weaponry and with generous supplies and assistance from the US and UK they are still failing with their supposed objective .... They must be quite useless as a military force! Who still believes Netanyahu's rhetoric?
I've heard it said, that eliminating Hamas is a cloak for the real objective , which is ethnic cleansing of Gazans from Gaza.
There are already Israeli real estate companies selling land in Gaza, for Israelis to build on.
They did this with the West Bank, so why not Gaza too?
No way!?

Where did you hear it be said? Please provide a link as I would be most interested in reading about this!!!!?
https://www.aljazeera.com/program/newsf ... ng-in-gaza
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Currywurst and Chips »

Qin wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 11:19 am
Currywurst and Chips wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 5:58 pm
Qin wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 10:13 am
I've heard it said, that eliminating Hamas is a cloak for the real objective , which is ethnic cleansing of Gazans from Gaza.
There are already Israeli real estate companies selling land in Gaza, for Israelis to build on.
They did this with the West Bank, so why not Gaza too?
No way!?

Where did you hear it be said? Please provide a link as I would be most interested in reading about this!!!!?
https://www.aljazeera.com/program/newsf ... ng-in-gaza
There’s nothing about a policy of ethnic cleansing in that video

Sure you’ve got the right link?
Chicken Dhansak
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Chicken Dhansak »

ComeUpYourArse is now going under the name of Qin and it is still spouting the same old tripe.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

faldO wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:34 pm
E10EU wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:41 am After 10 months of bombing Gaza to smithereens and starving the population they have so far failed to eliminate their top 3 targets ... So with all their sophisticated weaponry and with generous supplies and assistance from the US and UK they are still failing with their supposed objective .... They must be quite useless as a military force!
Wrong.

The top three Hamas targets are Deif, Marwan Issa and Yahya Sinwar. Issa was killed in March, and the IDF are reasonably confident they got Deif in the latest air strikes.

The IDF also said yesterday they have killed around half of the leadership of the Hamas military wing, and killed or injured around 14,000 Hamas terrorists, which suggests the operation is not going quite as badly as you think.
Thanks for the correction. Clearly the IDF are bloody good at this killing lark - really enthusiastic. Just a shame they don't seem to bother about whether they're killing civilians, men, women and children as well as Hamas. I guess, from your supportive comments, that you're OK with that.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Dunners wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:17 am
Hoover Attack wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 9:15 pm How many Hamas members are there?
In February 2018 the International Institute for Strategic Studies estimated it could be as high as 40,000 militants. But I've also read lower estimates of c25,000. A lot may depend upon definitions of "members" and "militants". What isn't in dispute is that it's a serious, well-funded and sophisticated organisation.
I doubt that they're short of volunteers to replace the fallen.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Chicken Dhansak wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 12:36 pm ComeUpYourArse is now going under the name of Qin and it is still spouting the same old tripe.
Says a supporter of the slaughter of innocent civilians.
faldO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by faldO »

BoniO wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 12:40 pm
E10EU wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:41 am After 10 months of bombing Gaza to smithereens and starving the population they have so far failed to eliminate their top 3 targets ... So with all their sophisticated weaponry and with generous supplies and assistance from the US and UK they are still failing with their supposed objective .... They must be quite useless as a military force!
Wrong.

The top three Hamas targets are Deif, Marwan Issa and Yahya Sinwar. Issa was killed in March, and the IDF are reasonably confident they got Deif in the latest air strikes.

The IDF also said yesterday they have killed around half of the leadership of the Hamas military wing, and killed or injured around 14,000 Hamas terrorists, which suggests the operation is not going quite as badly as you think.
Thanks for the correction. Clearly the IDF are bloody good at this killing lark - really enthusiastic. Just a shame they don't seem to bother about whether they're killing civilians, men, women and children as well as Hamas. I guess, from your supportive comments, that you're OK with that.
You're welcome.

If only the Hamas terrorists wouldn't hide amongst the civilian population like the cowards they are (or better still, surrender and return the hostages) there'd be no need for innocent civilians to be killed.

The rest of your post is just emotive nonsense.
Hoover Attack
Regular
Regular

Post by Hoover Attack »

faldO wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 1:06 pm

Wrong.

You're welcome.

If only the Hamas terrorists wouldn't hide amongst the civilian population like the cowards they are (or better still, surrender and return the hostages) there'd be no need for innocent civilians to be killed.

It all boils down to whether you're happy with innocent civillians being killed or not. I'm not, whatever their race or religion.

It's a shame that some sick f**ks are.
faldO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by faldO »

Hoover Attack wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 1:22 pm
It all boils down to whether you're happy with innocent civillians being killed or not. I'm not, whatever their race or religion.
Neither am I.

HTH.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

faldO wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 1:43 pm
Neither am I.

HTH.
Maybe you need to speak out against it then?
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Wrong.

You're welcome.

Israel has been using that tired old excuse for years now - it really doesn’t excuse their wanton destruction of a whole Country and its occupants. If you really don’t see that then there is little hope for you.
Hoover Attack
Regular
Regular

Post by Hoover Attack »

[##]
faldO wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 1:43 pm
Neither am I.

HTH.

😂

Good one.
Ski Sunday
Fresh Alias

Post by Ski Sunday »

I'm surprised Bloody Sunday 1972 when 26 civilians were murdered hasn't been mentioned?

SORRY, that doesn' count, none of the British soldiers were Jewish ;-)
FrankOFile
Fresh Alias

Post by FrankOFile »

Wrong.

Well, well. The chief apologist for Hamas atrocities strikes again.

Just a shame they don’t bother about whether they’re killing civilians, men, women and children as well as IDF. I guess from your supportive comments that you’re okay with that.

More wicked buffoonery which for you, is saying something.
FrankOFile
Fresh Alias

Post by FrankOFile »

BoniO wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 1:53 pm

You're welcome.

Israel has been using that tired old excuse for years now - it really doesn’t excuse their wanton destruction of a whole Country and its occupants. If you really don’t see that then there is little hope for you.
There you go again. Pitifully selling your anti-Semitic schtick as if your bigoted certainty is gospel.
FaldO is correct with his analysis.
Rich Tea Wellin
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

The world’s gone mad. Who can sit and watched all these atrocities and then go on the attack with “ANTI-SEMITISM”?! No wonder so many horrible catastrophes have been allowed to happen when you’ve got people cap doffing to the likes of the IDF. Pathetic humans with no backbone or moral compass.

Would love to hear the same peoples views if a country like Iran was commiting the same crimes
Hoover Attack
Regular
Regular

Post by Hoover Attack »

Rich Tea Wellin wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 9:09 am The world’s gone mad. Who can sit and watched all these atrocities and then go on the attack with “ANTI-SEMITISM”?! No wonder so many horrible catastrophes have been allowed to happen when you’ve got people cap doffing to the likes of the IDF. Pathetic humans with no backbone or moral compass.

Would love to hear the same peoples views if a country like Iran was commiting the same crimes
C**ts. That’s who.
Hoover Attack
Regular
Regular

Post by Hoover Attack »

They don’t even realise they’re fuelling actual, genuine, real-life anti-semitism, the thick c**ts.

That’s the worst part.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

FrankOFile wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 5:57 am

Wrong.

Just a shame they don’t bother about whether they’re killing civilians, men, women and children as well as IDF. I guess from your supportive comments that you’re okay with that.

Rabid Zionist alert! You clearly have, or are pretending to have, the memory of a goldfish. Let me help.

When Hamas invaded Israel and killed and mutilated men, women and children they were condemned by all, including me. It was a terrible act of barbarism and a response from Israel was fully justified.

However, what Israel did, and is still doing, is a totally disproportionate act of destruction and genocide. They have destroyed the infrastructure of Gaza, they are killing men, women and children on a daily basis.

They are completing the job with famine and have made the work of Aid Agencies as difficult as possible.

You seemingly support all of this and describe critics of Israeli atrocities as “antisemitic”. What is wrong with you?
FrankOFile
Fresh Alias

Post by FrankOFile »

BoniO wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 9:55 am

Rabid Zionist alert! You clearly have, or are pretending to have, the memory of a goldfish. Let me help.

When Hamas invaded Israel and killed and mutilated men, women and children they were condemned by all, including me. It was a terrible act of barbarism and a response from Israel was fully justified.

However, what Israel did, and is still doing, is a totally disproportionate act of destruction and genocide. They have destroyed the infrastructure of Gaza, they are killing men, women and children on a daily basis.

They are completing the job with famine and have made the work of Aid Agencies as difficult as possible.

You seemingly support all of this and describe critics of Israeli atrocities as “antisemitic”. What is wrong with you?
Oh dear. Another post of yours full of anti-semitic tropes deliberately using the ‘anti-zionism’ phrase as an anti-Jewish shield. You are becoming more hard-line with your views. I await your posting of caricature portraits of these Israelis acting in such a disproportionate and ‘new world order’ sort of way. You probably have a whole collection of them as we speak.
Rubex Kube
Fresh Alias

Post by Rubex Kube »

FrankOFile wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 12:20 pm

Oh dear. Another post of yours full of anti-semitic tropes deliberately using the ‘anti-zionism’ phrase as an anti-Jewish shield. You are becoming more hard-line with your views. I await your posting of caricature portraits of these Israelis acting in such a disproportionate and ‘new world order’ sort of way. You probably have a whole collection of them as we speak.
Yup a Rabid Zionist
Rich Tea Wellin
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

The absolute cheek of these Zionist’s accusing of others becoming ‘hard-line’
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

FrankOFile wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 12:20 pm

Hmmm, starting to wonder if you’re just an alias. I don’t think many people are this warped.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

The opinion of the ICJ:

"The sustained abuse by Israel of its position as an occupying power, through annexation and an assertion of permanent control over the occupied Palestinian territory and continued frustration of the right of the Palestinian people to self-determination, violates fundamental principles of international law and renders Israel’s presence in the occupied Palestinian territory unlawful."