Tottenham Ladies

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Sid Bishop
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Re: Tottenham Ladies

Post by Sid Bishop »

CEB wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:43 pm
spen666 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:08 pm
Real Al wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:38 pm Good use of our facilities I reckon, and will lead to the installation of a 4G pitch.

Although the extra games will certainly affect the surface in the interim.
I sincerely hope it doesn't lead to the installation of a 4G pitch as under current rules, Orient would be kicked out of the EFL

A hybrid pitch is a different matter
Why would orient install a pitch that would lead to them being kicked out of the league?
Exactly !
EliotNes
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by EliotNes »

Interesting development in the Boards plans. I'm assuming that there will be a cost for the ticket to watch them. It would be a really good thing if the Board said "season tickets holders in for free or a nominal £1". I'd go along and watch them then even though I think Ladies footy, cricket & rugby is nowhere on a par with the men's games, no matter how much Sky, ITV & the Beeb try to talk them up.

Maybe LOFC Ladies will get some Spurs loanees, we might even get the Ladies equivalent of a Harry Kane on loan. :D
SamiaStar
Fresh Alias

Post by SamiaStar »

PutneyO wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:23 pm
Give it to Jabo wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:05 pm Bit much if Tottenham women's team can play at the home of football, but NOT our own women's team.
Surely there must be a reason for that ???
££££££ Money $$$$$ I would guess