Abu Bakr el Baghdadi

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Re: Abu Bakr el Baghdadi

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Sid Bishop wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:59 am
Proposition Joe wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:56 am
Disoriented wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:41 am

Well said. Iraq was such a nice place before we removed that awfully nice man, Saddam Hussein, wasn’t it. He was awfully kind to the Kurds and fellow middle eastern nations too.
Bit of a weird refusal to engage with what was actually being referred to. Iraq wasn't a utopia and there was some horrendous oppression which should never have been tolerated, but until our (the West's) bungled involvement, it wasn't overrun by a death cult which exported terrorism.

That was kicked off by our pals the Saudis and Wahhabism, temporarily forgotten when it was that we invaded Saudi Arabia to sort that all out?
''a death cult which exported terrorism. That was kicked off by our pals the Saudis and Wahhabism, temporarily forgotten when it was that we invaded Saudi Arabia to sort that all out?''
Completely true !!
f*** that - you seen their arsenal of weapons? Have to be a right bunch of mugs to attack them.
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

Post by Proposition Joe »

Although to our advantage is the fact that we supplied them all so should have an idea of what they're packing.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

I see that Trump has released a picture of the dog the special forces used to find Baghdadi. It’s a Belgium Malinos which is a top top dog, but they won’t release his name as its classified.

I’ve looked into getting one of these however, they are not family pets, they need to be working and the few real breeders in this country will not let them go to family homes as they need too much stimulation and focus in this lives. Truly wonderful dogs which mostly end up with Police, Special Forces etc.
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

Thor wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:09 am I see that Trump has released a picture of the dog the special forces used to find Baghdadi. It’s a Belgium Malinos which is a top top dog, but they won’t release his name as its classified.

I’ve looked into getting one of these however, they are not family pets, they need to be working and the few real breeders in this country will not let them go to family homes as they need too much stimulation and focus in this lives. Truly wonderful dogs which mostly end up with Police, Special Forces etc.
Good story though!!
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Weird that anyone would want a dog that’s been designed as it has to be their pet?
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Why is it?

I was fully planning on getting it proper trained to police standards and then enter him into agility trails, this keeping him to his working background. That way he is well trained, obedient and will protect his family. Like I said they are not family pets as I did my research properly and not just deciding that’s the dog for me and 6 months later giving it up as that’s neither right nor fair on the dog. I saw one that’s 16 weeks old and on it’s 3rd home! That breader took him in as the original one refused to take him back, he is now being trained so he can go to the police or army or some such institution which will suit the dog.

One thing is for sure, if a Malinos is coming for you, your in big trouble. It’s the cousin to the German Shepard and it’s much more highly strung.
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

I hate it when people get status dogs. Sounds no different to the dealers with staffies.
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

Thor wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:20 am Why is it?

I was fully planning on getting it proper trained to police standards and then enter him into agility trails, this keeping him to his working background. That way he is well trained, obedient and will protect his family. Like I said they are not family pets as I did my research properly and not just deciding that’s the dog for me and 6 months later giving it up as that’s neither right nor fair on the dog. I saw one that’s 16 weeks old and on it’s 3rd home! That breader took him in as the original one refused to take him back, he is now being trained so he can go to the police or army or some such institution which will suit the dog.

One thing is for sure, if a Malinos is coming for you, your in big trouble. It’s the cousin to the German Shepard and it’s much more highly strung.
It’s the cousin to the German Shepard and it’s much more highly strung.

If your going to keep on with your tall stories at least get your facts right

They are related in breed only ie Sheepdog

Cousins 😂😂😂good story though!!
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Proposition Joe wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:28 am I hate it when people get status dogs. Sounds no different to the dealers with staffies.
Difference is Staffies are given way for free, I bet these cost an absolute fortune.

But yeah, fully agreed, sickens me that people pay silly money for a dog, propping up this horrible trade whilst the rescue centres are overflowing.
Sid Bishop
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Sid Bishop »

Proposition Joe wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:28 am I hate it when people get status dogs. Sounds no different to the dealers with staffies.
Agree. Also Pitbull Terrier's and similar dangerous dogs, especially when the owners use the dogs for illegal organised dog fighting where bets are placed on which dog will win the fight.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Thor wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:20 am

Is it just me or is anyone else not scared of dogs in the slightest? You'd just punch it in the face as it came at you. Or rips it's front legs apart if it jumped.
Sid Bishop
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Sid Bishop »

RedO wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:51 am
Thor wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:20 am

Is it just me or is anyone else not scared of dogs in the slightest? You'd just punch it in the face as it came at you. Or rips it's front legs apart if it jumped.
I very much doubt you would have to time or chances to do any of that if pursued by a pack of trained army, police dogs etc. These brave dogs keep chasing and attacking their prey even if shot or knifed !
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Sure, a pack is a different matter. But one on one I’d fancy my chances, no problem.
Redcard
Fresh Alias

Post by Redcard »

I don’t like dogs , they recognize my fear and seem to think I am a bone. As a child I was bitten just above my eye by an Alsatian, and have been bitten several times since. I would sooner face mike Tyson than a fierce dog.
Sid Bishop
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Sid Bishop »

RedO wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:28 am Sure, a pack is a different matter. But one on one I’d fancy my chances, no problem.
A trained army fighting dog would be a problem, they do not just stand still and wait there for you to do your worst ! Many in war zones also come equipped with head and body protection.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Mate you're changing the rules as you go along. I'm not talking about an armour-clad canine.

It's me v a dog, bare knuckles/paws. I'd f*cking destroy it.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

RedO wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:09 pm Mate you're changing the rules as you go along. I'm not talking about an armour-clad canine.

He's right. I once punched an Alsation square on the nose and it legged it.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Didn't put it down?
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

RedO wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:51 pm Didn't put it down?
I pulled the punch. As an animal lover I didn't want to send it to doggy heaven before its time.
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

"SAS.

Stands for Super Army Satians"
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

I agree totally with that statement.
RedDwarf 1881
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by RedDwarf 1881 »

Thor wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:09 am I see that Trump has released a picture of the dog the special forces used to find Baghdadi. It’s a Belgium Malinos which is a top top dog, but they won’t release his name as its classified.

I heard the one dog that got injured underwent surgery and is expected to make a full recovery. Good.
F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

Post by F*ck The Poor & Fat »

RedDwarf 1881 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:27 pm

I heard the one dog that got injured underwent surgery and is expected to make a full recovery. Good.
Equally pleased Baghdadi wont.
Article_50
Fresh Alias

Post by Article_50 »

''According to Trump he died” whimpering and screaming “

That's the way we'll all go if we keep on supporting Orient
Sid Bishop
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Sid Bishop »

RedO wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:09 pm Mate you're changing the rules as you go along. I'm not talking about an armour-clad canine.

''Mate you're changing the rules as you go along.''
Rules and debates on this forum are there to be changed, nothing new about that !