Top 10 budget

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

Re: Top 10 budget

Post by F*ck The Poor & Fat »

tuffers#1 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:17 pm
dOh Nut wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:10 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:58 pm

Because a market value equates to earnings fella

I thought you were a buisnessman
😁
Enough to know this calculation is totally unreliable in determining if we have a top 10 budget.
This is true but unless Kent has available figures of everyone elses budget that is just as unreliable .

Kent can you confirm or deny you have details of all 23 other clubs current budgets & can you publish them here please as we are in dispute. Cheers
I think that is a very fair observation. I would guess he doesn’t have the details so his comment also is guesswork. But I would think his guess is probably based on some knowledge, being closer to football finances than us, but a guess none the less.

In truth none of us know, so those who feel our budget is top 10 are just as likely to be right as those who feel it is not. Given the uncertainty Im happy to go with Kent’s guess.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Re: Top 10 budget

Post by tuffers#1 »

dOh Nut wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:34 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:17 pm
dOh Nut wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:10 pm

Enough to know this calculation is totally unreliable in determining if we have a top 10 budget.
This is true but unless Kent has available figures of everyone elses budget that is just as unreliable .

Kent can you confirm or deny you have details of all 23 other clubs current budgets & can you publish them here please as we are in dispute. Cheers
I think that is a very fair observation. I would guess he doesn’t have the details so his comment also is guesswork. But I would think his guess is probably based on some knowledge, being closer to football finances than us, but a guess none the less.

In truth none of us know, so those who feel our budget is top 10 are just as likely to be right as those who feel it is not. Given the uncertainty Im happy to go with Kent’s guess.
I think you are doing Kent a disservice

A guestamate at best not a pull a
number out of the air guess,
but in all fairness still not factual.

Hence my comment to leave the
gueastamating alone .

Facts & figures please