Ratings v Oxford

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Hoover Attack
Regular
Regular

Re: Ratings v Oxford

Post by Hoover Attack »

Monkey Boy wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:22 am Moncur does split people’s opinion on here. There’s no doubt there’s a player in there but he just hasn’t turned up for long periods of the season, we the supporters are not privy to the reasons why he goes off the boil. What I would say it’s the sole responsibility of the coach to get the best out of the team and every player in the club. Does he start to perform at the back end of the season because he wants to stay or play for a new contract, I don’t know, however like I said it’s down to the manager to sort that one out.
He's in contract. So no.
DrWindy
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by DrWindy »

For me George is in the team because our squad is down to it’s bare bones. He was given an opportunity due to injuries to others which hasn’t been afforded to him previously. As a result of our injury list he’s played himself into fitness and form. He’s got his confidence back. I’m not sure a contract has anything to do with it.
B.whitehouse+10more
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by B.whitehouse+10more »

Hoover Attack wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:01 am
B.whitehouse+10more wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:31 am
LittleMate wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:36 pm Cooper showed his balling abilities yesterday with at least 3 passes that dissected the midfield. Having Big George there to receive showed both players off in a really good light.
Nobody does it better than Tom James when it comes to defence splitting first time passes. He did it for the ElMizouni goal against Port Vale and again yesterday.
That was one hell of a pass from TJ for the Port Vale goal. What was the one yesterday?

Agreed that Cooper deserves credit for his passing yesterday. The first time passes into El Miz and Moncs to bypass midfield and launch 2 attacks were quality.
To El Miz who passes to ONeill to score from memory, it’s the speed of thought to pass it first time like that.
Hoover Attack
Regular
Regular

Post by Hoover Attack »

Wasn’t really a defence splitting pass though, was it?