Ratings

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Chief crazy horse
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Re: Ratings

Post by Chief crazy horse »

I didn't mean it like that Len ?😏 I was making a general statement that that is what we have all been saying for a season and half.
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Daily Express bot »

Chief crazy horse wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:51 am I didn't mean it like that Len ?😏 I was making a general statement that that is what we have all been saying for a season and half.
Yes, keeps being said as true, we need someone up there who is dangerous to finish the opposition off, another Bonne type, who picks up a loose ball , where will we get him ? There must be someone out there we can nab. The team are one of the best I’ve seen for years in many ways but a bit more fine tuning and anything can happen. Cracking atmosphere over there yesterday as well. Bit of friction between RE and Theo yesterday towards the end, I think about ‘casual play’ from what I could make out. Theo didn’t take it too well. Hope they sorted that out.
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll
Awards: Tuffers

Post by Tuffers#2 »

We will have Agyei back around in January & we will have a goalscorer by the end of the window, unless unforseen injuries dictate.
cymruO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by cymruO »

Noticed with Pigott's overhead kick - the kick itself was way over, but I liked the way he peeled off into space but sadly received a cross that went behind him, hence the overhead effort. Noticed the way he was in space to score a tap in against Lincoln. Him and Soteriou need to be in the box, jumping on balls ping ponging around etc and making space to have a go. Midfield etc needs to be braver and shoot more, from outside the box. We've what Brown, James, Al Miz Theo etc can do.
Chief crazy horse
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:29 am
Chief crazy horse wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:51 am I didn't mean it like that Len ?😏 I was making a general statement that that is what we have all been saying for a season and half.
Yes, keeps being said as true, we need someone up there who is dangerous to finish the opposition off, another Bonne type, who picks up a loose ball , where will we get him ? There must be someone out there we can nab. The team are one of the best I’ve seen for years in many ways but a bit more fine tuning and anything can happen. Cracking atmosphere over there yesterday as well. Bit of friction between RE and Theo yesterday towards the end, I think about ‘casual play’ from what I could make out. Theo didn’t take it too well. Hope they sorted that out.
Yes, we could need a 'sniffer' type of striker who can snap up the half chances that sometimes come along but Macauley Bonne is certainly not that type of player.
leebmx
Fresh Alias

Post by leebmx »

Joe315 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:31 pm We will have Agyei back around in January & we will have a goalscorer by the end of the window, unless unforseen injuries dictate.
I keep forgetting this.

Doing very nicely with star striker/winger on crunches.

I mean maybe he’ll turn out to be pony. But he looked a menace last year.
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll
Awards: Tuffers

Post by Tuffers#2 »

leebmx wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:47 pm
Joe315 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:31 pm We will have Agyei back around in January & we will have a goalscorer by the end of the window, unless unforseen injuries dictate.
I keep forgetting this.

He did, I was up with friends in Manchester & couple of us went to the crewe salford game & Agyei was outstanding in crewes 4-3 win.
Chief crazy horse
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

I keep forgetting this.

Eating chocolate is not going to help his recovery.
Monkey Boy
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Monkey Boy »

I keep forgetting this.

Think I’d rather sign cooper on a permanent basis and take a chance on Agyei🙊