I don't understand...... FAO Paul Hague

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

CEB

Re: I don't understand......

Post by CEB »

Why is OFF so jealous of my drawing ability? Mate, you can draw too. Just express yourself. It doesn’t have to be brilliant - mine certainly aren’t!!!
The Reverend
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by The Reverend »

[POST REMOVED BY USER - BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY ON THIS PLACE OR CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS WILL TAKE ACTION WHICH COULD RESULT IN THEM OBTAINING PERSONAL DETAILS ABOUT YOU]
Last edited by The Reverend on Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul Hague
Fresh Alias

Post by Paul Hague »

The Reverend wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:24 pm
TRUMP Plumbing wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:21 pm Ok, I know he's seen it and his refusal to engage on the point shows us all we need to know.

Thank you.
I’m glad I’m not the only one highlighting the hypocrisy of “Paul Hague”.
I’m glad I don’t have to read your BS every day
The Reverend
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by The Reverend »

[POST REMOVED BY USER - BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY ON THIS PLACE OR CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS WILL TAKE ACTION WHICH COULD RESULT IN THEM OBTAINING PERSONAL DETAILS ABOUT YOU]
Last edited by The Reverend on Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul Hague
Fresh Alias

Post by Paul Hague »

The Reverend wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:40 pm
Paul Hague wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:30 pm
The Reverend wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:24 pm

I’m glad I’m not the only one highlighting the hypocrisy of “Paul Hague”.
I’m glad I don’t have to read your BS every day
And yet you do…
Nah, just the odd bit of absolute claptrap every now and again
CEB

Post by CEB »

Basically, Rev, OFF is a keyboard warrior who snipes on here but would s*** a brick if he ever was asked to repeat the things he says here in person.
Runs away when he’s asked a difficult question, only shouts abuse in person when there’s several rows and an advertising hoarding between him and his victim…
The Reverend
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by The Reverend »

CEB

Post by CEB »

What are you hoping to get from it though? You know he’s a willy, so does everyone else. Laugh about it, be scathing about him, don’t let him get to you. He’s an insufferable moron.
Paul Hague
Fresh Alias

Post by Paul Hague »

The Reverend wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:59 pm
Paul Hague wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:55 pm
The Reverend wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:40 pm

And yet you do…
Nah, just the odd bit of absolute claptrap every now and again
You’ve responded to every comment I’ve written since Friday.

Not only are you a hypocrite but you’re a terrible liar.
I doubt that because you will have commented on other threads - get out of that one Sherlock
The Reverend
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by The Reverend »

Paul Hague
Fresh Alias

Post by Paul Hague »

The Reverend wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:07 pm
Paul Hague wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:03 pm
The Reverend wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:59 pm

You’ve responded to every comment I’ve written since Friday.

Not only are you a hypocrite but you’re a terrible liar.
I doubt that because you will have commented on other threads - get out of that one Sherlock
How would you know if you haven’t read them…?
Making an assumption of the imbecile that is you
The Reverend
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by The Reverend »

Last edited by The Reverend on Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

I just want to know what you said to Corrie Andrews?

I'm guessing it wasnt as bad as what the Colchester fans said or racism.
Paul Hague
Fresh Alias

Post by Paul Hague »

The Reverend wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:13 pm
CEB wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:01 pm What are you hoping to get from it though? You know he’s a willy, so does everyone else. Laugh about it, be scathing about him, don’t let him get to you. He’s an insufferable moron.
It’s not really him individually that I’m too bothered about. Every club has their fair share of idiots.

What baffles me is the Orient podcast, which appears to be closely linked to the club, having people like this Paul Hague character along with more sinister chums such as the convicted fraudster bloke and the now imprisoned violent thug as regular guests/hosts. Furthermore the main host - that Andy Gilson guy - making absolutely no comment about the abhorrent actions of his guests/hosts.

It’s utterly shocking and puts the club in a really bad light. To the point where I question the credibility of any messages about inclusivity and diversity that the club puts out.

I’m not sure if the club are just unaware of the sinister connections of this podcast and that’s why high profile club contacts are guests, or if the club do know and simply don’t care.

Either way, it needs sorting. The optics are appalling.
You don’t half talk a load of old crap
Paul Hague
Fresh Alias

Post by Paul Hague »

Long slender neck wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:13 pm I just want to know what you said to Corrie Andrews?

I'm guessing it wasnt as bad as what the Colchester fans said or racism.
We did that about a year ago
The Reverend
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by The Reverend »

[POST REMOVED BY REQUEST OF PHOENIX FM]
Last edited by The Reverend on Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CEB

Post by CEB »

He won’t ever say what he said, because
1: he doesn’t want to outright lie in case someone ever comes forward
and
2: if he actually admitted what he said, it’d make his various positions and privileges untenable, especially since he’s never apologised.
CEB

Post by CEB »

Seriously Rev, why not email the club - or the directors - directly, and outline your concerns? You seem to have kept on top of it, who better to bring it to their attention?
Max Fowler
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Max Fowler »

FFS, why have you lot side tracked a thread yet again?

This is purely about the hypoffcricy in calling for condemnation and an apology for non-Orient fans singing sickening songs, but stating that no such condemnation is required for violence inflicted by Orient fans. That's all, nothing more or less.

Please keep to that.
Paul Hague
Fresh Alias

Post by Paul Hague »

The Reverend wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:16 pm
Paul Hague wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:16 pm
The Reverend wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:13 pm

It’s not really him individually that I’m too bothered about. Every club has their fair share of idiots.

What baffles me is the Orient podcast, which appears to be closely linked to the club, having people like this Paul Hague character along with more sinister chums such as the convicted fraudster bloke and the now imprisoned violent thug as regular guests/hosts. Furthermore the main host - that Andy Gilson guy - making absolutely no comment about the abhorrent actions of his guests/hosts.

It’s utterly shocking and puts the club in a really bad light. To the point where I question the credibility of any messages about inclusivity and diversity that the club puts out.

I’m not sure if the club are just unaware of the sinister connections of this podcast and that’s why high profile club contacts are guests, or if the club do know and simply don’t care.

Either way, it needs sorting. The optics are appalling.
You don’t half talk a load of old crap
What did you shout at Corrie Andrews?
Oi, Corrie, see that bloke over there in the North Stand. He is called the Rev on the message board and he is a bigger fanny than you
Paul Hague
Fresh Alias

Post by Paul Hague »

CEB wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:18 pm He won’t ever say what he said, because
1: he doesn’t want to outright lie in case someone ever comes forward
and
2: if he actually admitted what he said, it’d make his various positions and privileges untenable, especially since he’s never apologised.
I did, it was in my statement, put up on social media and on here - you lot must have a reading disability (or severe memory loss)
CEB

Post by CEB »

One can only conclude that lOFFt are fully on board with Rat Moper’s conduct in recent years, since several significant instances have happened after his responsibilities have been made clear to him.

It’s why, again, the issue isn’t OFF, but those who enable him for reasons unknown. I do wonder whether anyone at LOFT - perhaps some of those who stepped in to apologise on his behalf when he doubled down on a bit of anti-welsh racism on Twitter - have ever thought about whether he’s an asset or a liability? Or whether they still stick by their claim that it’s not their place to worry about anyone’s character?

And no, Mat, your statement did not cover what you said. It stated what you claim you didn’t say, not what you *did* say.
Paul Hague
Fresh Alias

Post by Paul Hague »

CEB wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:34 pm One can only conclude that lOFFt are fully on board with Rat Moper’s conduct in recent years, since several significant instances have happened after his responsibilities have been made clear to him.

It’s why, again, the issue isn’t OFF, but those who enable him for reasons unknown. I do wonder whether anyone at LOFT - perhaps some of those who stepped in to apologise on his behalf when he doubled down on a bit of anti-welsh racism on Twitter - have ever thought about whether he’s an asset or a liability? Or whether they still stick by their claim that it’s not their place to worry about anyone’s character?

And no, Mat, your statement did not cover what you said. It stated what you claim you didn’t say, not what you *did* say.
Are you actually an adult and does anyone think that changing the letters on peoples names is comedy? Jesus H wept

Yes it was covered and it was put out there but just so you can’t accuse me of not doing it (but prob we’ll be back here in another year trawling over the same old crap) I called him a stupid silly sausage (which actually makes him far better than some on here) 😉
CEB

Post by CEB »

Oh, I see. You’re actually going with that as your serious answer. Righto. I’m screengrabbing this for posterity
Paul Hague
Fresh Alias

Post by Paul Hague »

Paul Hague wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:37 pm
CEB wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:34 pm One can only conclude that lOFFt are fully on board with Rat Moper’s conduct in recent years, since several significant instances have happened after his responsibilities have been made clear to him.

Are you actually an adult and does anyone think that changing the letters on peoples names is comedy? Jesus H wept

Yes it was covered and it was put out there but just so you can’t accuse me of not doing it (but prob we’ll be back here in another year trawling over the same old crap) I called him a stupid silly sausage (which actually makes him far better than some on here) 😉
It filtered
- called him a stupid P R I C K