Tory Watch

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Re: Tory Watch

Post by Thor »

Not all tuffers, the man can argue a point of that I am sure about. What I can’t stand is he has little time for other people’s opinions unless they agree with his own. Too many times he chats people off who arguing a salient point, which is he polar opposite of his own stance, rather than talk it through and agree to disagree or whatever he just cults them off.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

PoliticOs wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:30 pm
Thor wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:10 pm I keep going to the Labour thread awaiting your annihilation of the anti Semitic and racist party
I also asked you several times what you found 'enlightening' about Candace Owens video on BLM. Owens being the darling of white supremacists, with dodgy views on Hitler ("If Hitler just wanted to make Germany great and have things run well, OK, fine") and more interest in George Floyd's character than his murder - so we don't always get what we want I suppose when seeking understanding of people's opinions around race?

You're as blinded by your own ideology as everyone else mate.
When I posted about candice, I had never heard of her before seeing that video, a video I was sent by a black friend of mine incidentally. I had to find her on twitter so I could post the link cos I couldn’t get it to move from my phone to this site.

Anyway I thought she made some good points in what she said. For example black people are being played and people can’t see it. Take for example the man who started BLM in the USA has been done for being a pedo and trafficking I think it was kids or workers as sex slaves. Hold on there, isn’t what he was done for the same thing he is moaning about his ancestors? Do me a favour please, that’s two faced is it not? Plus he’s a sick person having been convicted of such crimes.

I didn’t know she was accused of being a white supremacy supporter or her views on hitler which is the first time I’ve heard that or read anything else she has said or done. However, what I see the authorities doing is creating race divides amongst us in the belief that they will use that against us both now in the future. We need to come together and unite and not allow us to be conquered by being divided.

There is good and bad in all races and creeds. It is how we behave or carry ourselves is how we should be judged. If you want to go out rob, steal, murder whatever then you deserve the flak you will receive or the prison sentence you will be given. Skin colour does not come in to that, that’s down to the individuals concerned. It’s what you do is how you are defined.
NuneatonO's
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by NuneatonO's »

tuffers#1 wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:00 pm
Thor wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:08 pm James is a complete tosspot.
Best Talk show host in the Buisness

Has the Bregg-zit brigade & the Little Englanders
All twisted & full of hate because they can deal with him.

😁
Can't deal with him I think you mean Tuffers dear chap.

You are absolutely right; James O'Brien is disliked immensely by the Gammons. This is simply because he consistently buries them; by consistently calling them out on their lies and ill-informed rhetoric.

A few years back, he also interviewed Monsieur Farage. He had the swivel-eyed loon wriggling like a worm on a hook. The interview (on Youtube of course) is a joy to behold; as Farage crawls back under the rock from whence he came.
PoliticOs
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll
Awards: Funniest boarder 2011, 2014

Post by PoliticOs »

Thor wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:07 pm
PoliticOs wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:30 pm
Thor wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:10 pm I keep going to the Labour thread awaiting your annihilation of the anti Semitic and racist party
I also asked you several times what you found 'enlightening' about Candace Owens video on BLM. Owens being the darling of white supremacists, with dodgy views on Hitler ("If Hitler just wanted to make Germany great and have things run well, OK, fine") and more interest in George Floyd's character than his murder - so we don't always get what we want I suppose when seeking understanding of people's opinions around race?

You're as blinded by your own ideology as everyone else mate.
When I posted about candice, I had never heard of her before seeing that video, a video I was sent by a black friend of mine incidentally. I had to find her on twitter so I could post the link cos I couldn’t get it to move from my phone to this site.

Anyway I thought she made some good points in what she said. For example black people are being played and people can’t see it. Take for example the man who started BLM in the USA has been done for being a pedo and trafficking I think it was kids or workers as sex slaves. Hold on there, isn’t what he was done for the same thing he is moaning about his ancestors? Do me a favour please, that’s two faced is it not? Plus he’s a sick person having been convicted of such crimes.

I didn’t know she was accused of being a white supremacy supporter or her views on hitler which is the first time I’ve heard that or read anything else she has said or done. However, what I see the authorities doing is creating race divides amongst us in the belief that they will use that against us both now in the future. We need to come together and unite and not allow us to be conquered by being divided.

There is good and bad in all races and creeds. It is how we behave or carry ourselves is how we should be judged. If you want to go out rob, steal, murder whatever then you deserve the flak you will receive or the prison sentence you will be given. Skin colour does not come in to that, that’s down to the individuals concerned. It’s what you do is how you are defined.
Thank you for the response. The video was being shared a lot at the time by white people pointing to it and saying that BLM isn't necessary and here's a black person to confirm, so it was very popular by the 'all lives matter' dullards, casual racists and general thickos.

I think a lot of what you are saying is pretty ambiguous and if you're going to suggest people are being 'played', you have to look close to home and wonder if the same as happening to you. The man that started BLM being a paedophile and trafficker for example? Which one of the three women that started BLM would that be? I know who and what you mean, but delegitimising a whole movement because of one scumbag as an excuse would be you being played yourself. Equally the whole 'they are trying to create divides' thing, that could well be true. But back it up a bit. Who? Why? How? Because otherwise it sounds like apologists saying 'there's no big issue really, don't let them divide us'. So that point can only really make sense if you feel there isn't a big race issue in the US, which is why I asked at the time.

I agree if you rob, there are consequences. If you steal, there are consequences. But not more so because of your skin colour. So 'X was treated harshly by the justice system' might be fair, as long as 'Y' is too. If the former is more often than not black, we have a problem. I so wish you were right that it is how you do that is defined, but that isn't the case. Which is why we are here anyway.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

NuneatonO's wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:22 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:00 pm
Thor wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:08 pm James is a complete tosspot.
Best Talk show host in the Buisness

Has the Bregg-zit brigade & the Little Englanders
All twisted & full of hate because they can't deal with him.

😁
Can't deal with him I think you mean Tuffers dear chap.

You are absolutely right; James O'Brien is disliked immensely by the Gammons. This is simply because he consistently buries them; by consistently calling them out on their lies and ill-informed rhetoric.

A few years back, he also interviewed Monsieur Farage. He had the swivel-eyed loon wriggling like a worm on a hook. The interview (on Youtube of course) is a joy to behold; as Farage crawls back under the rock from whence he came.
Edited
😁
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Thor wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:56 pm Not all tuffers, the man can argue a point of that I am sure about. What I can’t stand is he has little time for other people’s opinions unless they agree with his own. Too many times he chats people off who arguing a salient point, which is he polar opposite of his own stance, rather than talk it through and agree to disagree or whatever he just cults them off.
I think you mean they.give up because there opinions/argumemts collapse when questioned.
😁😁
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

NuneatonO's wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:20 am The Etonian Spaffer absolutely taken apart by Starmer QC yet again.

The RT comment was hilarious. Stanley Johnson has also appeared on RT; that's when he isn't breaking Lockdown rules and swanning off to his villa in Greece.

As for the "Islingtonian" comment. I'm pretty certain that Starmer has never lived in Islington. However, you have Johnson, haven't you. In fact, isn't that where you were living when you left your ex-Wife; although she was suffering from cancer?

Remember to that the Sapffer & his party took money from the
Russians for a game of tennis .
£160,000 wasnt it.
NuneatonO's
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by NuneatonO's »

It was indeed £160,000.

Can you imagine paying that sort of money for a game of tennis; and having to endure the vision of that gormless, overweight oaf flapping around in front of you? Any subsequent 'favours' for the donation would surely have had to have been worth it.

Here's an overview of just how much the Russians are pumping into the Tory Party:

14 ministers in Boris Johnson's government received funding from donors linked to Russia
https://www.businessinsider.com/russia- ... ?r=US&IR=T

Amazing isn't it how Tory Sycophants will close their eyes and sing the La La La song with their fingers in the ears to any of this.

However, the other year when some nutcase accused Jeremy Corbyn of previously being a former Czech Spy, the MSM were all over the story like a rash; whilst Tory-loving imberciles pointed the finger shouting "Communist"! :lol:

This Russia Report proves one thing beyond any doubt. It proves that there is a percentage of our electorate who are brainwashed automatons; and will never see any wrong in the people who are basically shafting them. Oh how very 'Patriotic' (not)! Spin them a yarn about us 'Taking Back Control' by leaving the EU, whilst becoming a Lap dog to the Kremlin instead.

Truly, truly incredible.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

NuneatonO's wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:35 am It was indeed £160,000.

Can you imagine paying that sort of money for a game of tennis; and having to endure the vision of that gormless, overweight oaf flapping around in front of you? Any subsequent 'favours' for the donation would surely have had to have been worth it.

Here's an overview of just how much the Russians are pumping into the Tory Party:

14 ministers in Boris Johnson's government received funding from donors linked to Russia
https://www.businessinsider.com/russia- ... ?r=US&IR=T

Amazing isn't it how Tory Sycophants will close their eyes and sing the La La La song with their fingers in the ears to any of this.

However, the other year when some nutcase accused Jeremy Corbyn of previously being a former Czech Spy, the MSM were all over the story like a rash; whilst Tory-loving imberciles pointed the finger shouting "Communist"! :lol:

This Russia Report proves one thing beyond any doubt. It proves that there is a percentage of our electorate who are brainwashed automatons; and will never see any wrong in the people who are basically shafting them. Oh how very 'Patriotic' (not)! Spin them a yarn about us 'Taking Back Control' by leaving the EU, whilst becoming a Lap dog to the Kremlin instead.

Truly, truly incredible.
Yeah Thorys favourite talk show host Was talking about it on Friday
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

I fail to understand why politics is removed from taking money from donors, Labour has the unions who tell them what to do, which incidentally may have been a big factor in losing so many elections. Or the tories from their donors which probably helps them to win elections!

However, in all seriousness politics should be above that, let the tax payers pay for it, equal amounts of x amount and everyone has a fair fight. No donors, no second jobs, no money buys power or influence only then may we get a fair and just political system.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Thor wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:01 pm Or the tories from their donors which probably helps them to win elections!

In the 2017 general election, 75 parties and 18 campaign groups reported spending more than £41.6m between them.

The Conservatives spent most at £18.6m. It fielded 638 candidates, winning in 317 constituencies.

Labour came in at £11m and the Liberal Democrats at £6.8m.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co ... 9-50170067

A £7.6 million bigger budget suggests its all about money
Nothing to do with unions
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

you've missed my point totally.
Eat The Rich
Fresh Alias

Post by Eat The Rich »

Thor wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:01 pm I fail to understand why politics is removed from taking money from donors, Labour has the unions who tell them what to do, which incidentally may have been a big factor in losing so many elections. Or the Tories from their donors which probably helps them to win elections!

However, in all seriousness politics should be above that, let the tax payers pay for it, equal amounts of x amount and everyone has a fair fight. No donors, no second jobs, no money buys power or influence only then may we get a fair and just political system.
A union is a member organisation. The disparity in power between a business owner and an individual worker necessitates workers banding together to negotiate. This is the essence of Trade Unionism. A union's funds are sourced from many thousands of ordinary individual members.

A Union's reason for being is to protect workers at their place of work from discrimination and exploitation, and to insist that their hard won rights are upheld and administered fairly. A Tory donor is a wealthy individual who wants said rights to be diluted or where possible outlawed in order to increase his profit margin and therefore his personal wealth. The difference is stark. There's no room for historical revisionism or playing dumb.
NuneatonO's
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by NuneatonO's »

Lest we forget that upon joining a union, the new member can opt out of the political levy, should they so wish.

It's a shame that many companies who donate to the Conservative Party, do not offer a similar 'opt out' opportunity for their customers; possibly by reducing the cost of an item?
Last edited by NuneatonO's on Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NuneatonO's
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by NuneatonO's »

The Russia report shows we have a security problem. He lives in No 10.

The prime minister’s silence on the findings of the intelligence and security committee speaks volumes:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... s-in-no-10

Doesn't it just!

Superb article.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

But they didn't influence our elections or meddled in brexit. The report did not make those conclusions, sorry to disappoint you.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Eat The Rich wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:59 pm
Thor wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:01 pm I fail to understand why politics is removed from taking money from donors, Labour has the unions who tell them what to do, which incidentally may have been a big factor in losing so many elections. Or the Tories from their donors which probably helps them to win elections!

A union is a member organisation. The disparity in power between a business owner and an individual worker necessitates workers banding together to negotiate. This is the essence of Trade Unionism. A union's funds are sourced from many thousands of ordinary individual members.

A Union's reason for being is to protect workers at their place of work from discrimination and exploitation, and to insist that their hard won rights are upheld and administered fairly. A Tory donor is a wealthy individual who wants said rights to be diluted or where possible outlawed in order to increase his profit margin and therefore his personal wealth. The difference is stark. There's no room for historical revisionism or playing dumb.
Thory missed my point totally.
😁
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Thor wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:24 pm But they didn't influence our elections or meddled in brexit. The report did not make those conclusions, sorry to disappoint you.
The Aussie Media Magnate played a big part in Bregg zit & the Story party.
Until I'm Just a normal bloke Dave decided he didnt want backing by a
Scumbag who allowed his Employees to hack a murdered childs phone.

The Aussie Media Magnate backed bregg - zit in his other publications though.

He's a Friend of the Don too .

Dodgy Aussie Media Magnates , Russian interference
Come on Thory , it has the makings of the perfect conspiracy theory .

Add in the russian poisoned with Novichok in Salisbury , Home of the doomesday book.

Perfect opportunity for you to be Englands Dan Brown Thory
boy
😁
Last edited by tuffers#1 on Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
faldO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by faldO »

NuneatonO's wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:16 pm The Russia report shows we have a security problem. He lives in No 10.

The prime minister’s silence on the findings of the intelligence and security committee speaks volumes:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... s-in-no-10

Doesn't it just!

Superb article.
I'd take anything "Conspiracy Carole" writes with a pinch of salt. It's another attempt to desperately try to find something where nothing exists.

Surprised to see you're still reading and quoting The Grauniad given your beloved Jeremy's wife Laura Alvarez tweeted only last week “For our mental health and future it's important to stop buying The Guardian.”

Perhaps she had a point.
NuneatonO's
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by NuneatonO's »

Moscow-on-Thames: Soviet-born billionaires and their ties to UK's political elite

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... servatives

How does the old saying go again? Oh yes............"A man is judged by the company he keeps".

In this instance, that doesn't say much for the Russians either, does it.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Relentless, go outside and enjoy the sunshine.
NuneatonO's
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by NuneatonO's »

faldO wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:05 pm Surprised to see you're still reading and quoting The Grauniad given your beloved Jeremy's wife Laura Alvarez tweeted only last week “For our mental health and future it's important to stop buying The Guardian.”

Perhaps she had a point.
Sorry but why should I have taken on board the suggestion from Laura Alvarez? What a strange suggestion.

Despite the plethora of subjects that I've contributed to the Tory thread this week; outlining a myriad of Tory Party incompetence; is that truly your best shot? :lol:

I suppose it's just getting increasingly difficult to 'defend the indefensible', isn't it.
NuneatonO's
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by NuneatonO's »

Thor wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:21 pm Relentless, go outside and enjoy the sunshine.
We've just got grey clouds today.

You can't even get that right! :lol:
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Thats a shame maybe they are following you around cos of your negative postings.

Blue skies where I am
NuneatonO's
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by NuneatonO's »

Thor wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:50 pm Thats a shame maybe they are following you around cos of your negative postings.

Blue skies where I am
We had blue skies and sun yesterday; just not today.

Wrong again.