Minneapolis

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Re: Minneapolis

Post by Long slender neck »

If you hold a Bible you're Hitler?
DonaldRocks
Fresh Alias

Post by DonaldRocks »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:09 am If you hold a Bible you're Hitler?
Nobody, should be using a Church or Bible as a prop.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Why not?
DonaldRocks
Fresh Alias

Post by DonaldRocks »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:21 am Why not?
:roll:
HeyO
Fresh Alias

Post by HeyO »

DonaldRocks wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:20 am
Prestige Worldwide wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:09 am If you hold a Bible you're Hitler?
Building strategic partnerships. ;)
DonaldRocks
Fresh Alias

Post by DonaldRocks »

HeyO wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:38 am
DonaldRocks wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:20 am
Building strategic partnerships. ;)
:lol:
HeyO
Fresh Alias

Post by HeyO »

UpminsterO wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:58 am Hilter hopefully is in the anus of hell with a rotting corpse eaten by virus ridden maggots

I just do not understand trump at all

Old wealthy with a younger wife children and a business - what prompted him to run for president at the dollar cost he invested in that

My only conclusion is he has some sort of phylogical problem and perception of himself
But however bad he is he can never be another Hilter - but then who am I to project a judgement I am usually wrong on that stuff
Perhaps you’re right.
HeyO
Fresh Alias

Post by HeyO »

UpminsterO wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:02 amHope not
You’re usually wrong! ;)
HeyO
Fresh Alias

Post by HeyO »

UpminsterO wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:13 am
HeyO wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:03 am
UpminsterO wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:02 amHope not
You’re usually wrong! ;)
Ooh I'm tired out u know what I mean
Of course, yes.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Beradogs wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 1:18 pm
Admin wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 6:00 am Red card for Redcard.
Redcard has given a right wing view that millions of people in this country hold. Nothing more. Banning him/her is daft. Oh well, the left still not learned any lessons and wonder why nobody votes for them.
Sorry to interject on the discussion here but I thought I'd just follow up with a bit more of an explanation as we've received complaints from Redcard directly and perhaps it make sense to explain things a little further.

Firstly, Redcard / Osoldest has a long and chequered history on various incarnations of this message board. This includes homophobia, racism which once spectacularly included claiming that all Palestinians were filth. A complaint was directly received via the report system regarding the posts Redcard made.

Given his previous offences, I made a judgement call based on his posts and his previous offences and issued a perma ban. What I also consider is the effect it has when offensive posts are left in place - in lots of cases, it encourages and emboldens others to go a bit further. No better example than on this thread with Beradogs post that PW deleted. As I've said elsewhere, I'll take no lessons from someone like Bera on what is / isn't acceptable here.

Being honest, if I'd been a bit more on the ball, I should've slung him off ages ago for his previous, however time constraints and commitments elsewhere mean that this place doesn't get the attention it used to. I'd take the opportunity to point out to all those who've complained about PW's role here, if it wasn't for his hard work in resolving all of the issues with Bluehost, this place would've disappeared into the ether.

End of message. As you were.

Peace and love.

FTC.
DonaldRocks
Fresh Alias

Post by DonaldRocks »

Admin wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:19 am
Redcard has given a right wing view that millions of people in this country hold. Nothing more. Banning him/her is daft. Oh well, the left still not learned any lessons and wonder why nobody votes for them.
Sorry to interject on the discussion here but I thought I'd just follow up with a bit more of an explanation as we've received complaints from Redcard directly and perhaps it make sense to explain things a little further.

Firstly, Redcard / Osoldest has a long and chequered history on various incarnations of this message board. This includes homophobia, racism which once spectacularly included claiming that all Palestinians were filth. A complaint was directly received via the report system regarding the posts Redcard made.

Given his previous offences, I made a judgement call based on his posts and his previous offences and issued a perma ban. What I also consider is the effect it has when offensive posts are left in place - in lots of cases, it encourages and emboldens others to go a bit further. No better example than on this thread with Beradogs post that PW deleted. As I've said elsewhere, I'll take no lessons from someone like Bera on what is / isn't acceptable here.

Being honest, if I'd been a bit more on the ball, I should've slung him off ages ago for his previous, however time constraints and commitments elsewhere mean that this place doesn't get the attention it used to. I'd take the opportunity to point out to all those who've complained about PW's role here, if it wasn't for his hard work in resolving all of the issues with Bluehost, this place would've disappeared into the ether.

Peace and love.

FTC.
Good man.
kokomO
Fresh Alias

Post by kokomO »

UpminsterO wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:58 am Hilter hopefully is in the anus of hell with a rotting corpse eaten by virus ridden maggots

I just do not understand trump at all

Old wealthy with a younger wife children and a business - what prompted him to run for president at the dollar cost he invested in that

My only conclusion is he has some sort of phylogical problem and perception of himself
But however bad he is he can never be another Hilter - but then who am I to project a judgement I am usually wrong on that stuff
Sociopathic narcissist.
Mistadobalina
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Mistadobalina »

Peace and love.

FTC.
Always quite enjoy his not at all over compensating insistence that he doesn't know any gay people and that 'they' move in a different world to him. No-one else on this board talks so much about a subject they insist they care so little about.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Peace and love.

FTC.
Can I just say that I was not the grass here. It was Apple Wumble. Cheers.
Rich Tea Wellin
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

If this isn't the ranting of a delusional narcissist, I don't know what is.

Rich Tea Wellin
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

You know Americans love their second amendment about the right to bear arms (or to wear t shirts)? Isnt it so they can rise up against he government if necessary...like what other excuse do you need to put that to use?
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Don't be silly. I bet most of the gun owners are right wingers anyway.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

I would like to categorically state, in case he’s still browsing, that neither I nor my aliases snitched on osoldest for all his racist posts. Promise.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Just received an email, RedO, he'll meet you at Colchester zoo for a punch-up.
Beradogs
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Beradogs »

Peace and love.

FTC.
Right. As long you can be man (or women) enough to admit it’s because they have opposing views to YOU and not for any other reason. This is not an official message board. The internet police were not about to come around and arrest you for allowing what he said + a black guy has posted here and commented that he has no problem with redcard. You did it for no other reason than YOU not liking what he says. You had a lot of history with anyone on the right previously. I have a long memory. Like an elephant. Anyway..who cares. Don’t even know the bloke.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Oh well if a black guy says that he’s ok, that’s fine.
Dohnut
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Dohnut »

RedDwarf 1881 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:55 pm
Prestige Worldwide wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:04 pm
ComeOnYouOs wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:34 am Imagetemporary image upload
Popular among the low income? Nice.
Yes ,that’s what caught my eye as well.
Got to hand it to the guy. Loved by the rich and popular with the poor. That takes some doing.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Beradogs wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:35 pm

Peace and love.

FTC.
Right. As long you can be man (or women) enough to admit it’s because they have opposing views to YOU and not for any other reason. This is not an official message board. The internet police were not about to come around and arrest you for allowing what he said + a black guy has posted here and commented that he has no problem with redcard. You did it for no other reason than YOU not liking what he says. You had a lot of history with anyone on the right previously. I have a long memory. Like an elephant. Anyway..who cares. Don’t even know the bloke.
It's not an official messageboard - regardless, whilst I'm nominally in charge of it, I don't want it being sullied with racist posts.

If me considering what he wrote as racist then yes, I have an opposing view. I have history with anyone who posts something which I find offensive. Bit like the time I warned you for your inappropriate posts about sexual activity with minors back on the old MB - sure you'll remember that.

BTW, if I really had an issue with right-wingers, I'd have slung you and at least half a dozen other swivel eyed loons off here ages ago and I certainly wouldn't have made PW a mod if all I wanted was us yoghurt knitters in charge.

Other than that, you're spot on.
Beradogs
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Beradogs »

If it was anything offensive I wouldn’t have lasted 30 seconds and I see what you have done here. Drop In something vulgar, attach my name to it, leave people to wonder what that was about and besmirch my good character. You can also take the moral high ground. Luckily for you I don’t care about my character plus it was rather brilliantly done. Good job.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Seeing as you're happy to refer to my history I'm more than content to bring up yours.

BTW, the post in question is still on the old MB. As is the warning I handed out at the time.