Israel

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Re: Israel

Post by Currywurst and Chips »

Joe315 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:23 pm
spen666 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:05 pm
Joe315 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:49 pm

I wonder if this is what netenyahu feels like ?
Relentless and still not answered the 2 simple questions raised at the outset.

When you fail to see that there are faults on both sides and there will never be a negotiated solution
Tunnels claimed to be bad tunnels by idf, idf claimed calculated smart precision strikes, America has said, nope scatter no aim dumb bombs.why would anybody listen to the lies like the idf tell , or the daily mail ?
That post was quite Tuff to read
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll
Awards: Tuffers

Post by Tuffers#2 »

Currywurst and Chips wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:05 pm
Joe315 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:23 pm

Relentless and still not answered the 2 simple questions raised at the outset.

When you fail to see that there are faults on both sides and there will never be a negotiated solution
Tunnels claimed to be bad tunnels by idf, idf claimed calculated smart precision strikes, America has said, nope scatter no aim dumb bombs.why would anybody listen to the lies like the idf tell , or the daily mail ?
That post was quite Tuff to read
I'll try to make it easier for you
The 1st quote came from someone on here

"My opinion is that Israel will do what they have to do to get rid of Hamas and I'm fine with that. I'm satisfied that they try to minimalise civilian casualties".

Then this was all publicised.

"Amid outcry over civilian casualties in Gaza, experts note Israel's so-called 'dumb bombs' can be used with precision"
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/amid-ou ... =105673488

Here is a full list of all who published said stories.

https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8& ... +by+israel

So plenty have fallen for the IDF only tell the truth & I'm satisfied with that & everything they do is OK.

Israel has constantly lied
Spen wants explanations of tunnels said to be
Militarised .
I said who has verified that?
He said the IDF
I said so they tell lies
You then get involved with something else.

Just to finnish
1200 Israelis killed
20000 Palestinians also killed
21200 people estimated dead.
Plus 3 Israelis hostages shot dead while trying to surrender to the IDF.
Last edited by Tuffers#2 on Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hoover Attack
Regular
Regular

Post by Hoover Attack »

Whilst I agree some people fail to see there are faults on both sides - you only have to look at earlier posts on this thread refusing to acknowledge the wrongdoings by the IDF - I refuse to accept there will never be a negotiated solution. It's obviously extremely difficult given what has gone before, and made even more difficult because of the power imbalance between the two sides, but it is still possible.

I'm sure people were just as negative with the situations in South Africa and Ireland and many other places I'm not educated enough to reel off.
Neptune's Spear
Fresh Alias

Post by Neptune's Spear »

Did you know that seven million people are being displaced in Sudan and that 1.7 million Afghan refugees are being expelled by Pakistan?

Don't the lives lives of non-Palestinians matter?
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Tuffers#2 »

Neptune's Spear wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:00 pm Did you know that seven million people are being displaced in Sudan and that 1.7 million Afghan refugees are being expelled by Pakistan?

Have those respective regimes got a higher kill rate of innocent civilians than the IDF over the same period ? Answer - NO
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

Tuff point to counter
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Tuffers#2 »

Sutcliffe chatting nonsense.
Neptune's Spear
Fresh Alias

Joe315 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:07 pm
Neptune's Spear wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:00 pm Did you know that seven million people are being displaced in Sudan and that 1.7 million Afghan refugees are being expelled by Pakistan?

Have those respective regimes got a higher kill rate of innocent civilians than the IDF over the same period ? Answer - NO
You just hate the effin Jews ;-)
Neptune's Spear
Fresh Alias

How many Palestinians does it take to change a light bulb?
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Tuffers#2 »

Neptune's Spear wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:10 pm

I think you'll find you are wrong with that statement.
Neptune's Spear
Fresh Alias

Joshua Cohen found a bottle that had a genie in it, the genie told him he can wish for anything and it'll be granted.

Josh got a map of Palestine and Israel out and said that he'd like peace between the two countries

The genie said its impossible that will never ever happen, have you got another wish.

Yes, I'd like to see Orient win the F A Cup.

The genie said .... can you show me that map again?
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Tuffers#2 »

Neptune's Spear wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:49 pm Joshua Cohen found a bottle that had a genie in it, the genie told him he can wish for anything and it'll be granted.

Josh got a map of Palestine and Israel out and said that he'd like peace between the two countries

The genie said its impossible that will never ever happen, have you got another wish.

We won last Saturday .
Did you miss it ?

Maybe next week there will be peace between
Palestine & Israel
Rich Tea Wellin
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

Neptune's Spear wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:24 pm How many Palestinians does it take to change a light bulb?
Go on…
Neptune's Spear
Fresh Alias

Joe315 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:02 pm
Neptune's Spear wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:49 pm Joshua Cohen found a bottle that had a genie in it, the genie told him he can wish for anything and it'll be granted.

We won last Saturday .
Did you miss it ?

Maybe next week there will be peace between
Palestine & Israel
As wonderful as it may have been for you, beating Cheltenham away isn't exactly comparible to winning the FA Cup

;-)
Neptune's Spear
Fresh Alias

Joe315 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:27 pm

You've convinced me
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Tuffers#2 »

Neptune's Spear wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:27 pm
Joe315 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:27 pm
You've convinced me
Good.
Shabbat Shalom
E10EU
Fresh Alias

Post by E10EU »

For all the supposed knowledge of underground tunnels harbouring Hamas, Netanyahu envisages no end to this 'war' any time soon. Seems that his supposed objective of destroying Hamas hideaways either failed so far in almost 3 months (despite the massive superiority of the Israeli army) or was a bit of a fallacy. Seems to me that he really has 2 objectives: keeping himself in power for as long as he can (to avoid trials for corruption) and destroying all Palestinian lives and livelihoods in Gaza in the process.
I wonder: does he ever contemplate how his religious deity might judge this?
How do Israeli citizens in their complexity of religions and ethnicity feel about this being done in their name?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/ ... gaza-strip

Meanwhile, the world stands by and tries to make themselves feel important by planning for 'post war' ...
Only Erdogan so far has shown the courage for calling it out for what it is: Genocide - and no different to Hitler's actions in the dark days of Germany's history.
Last edited by E10EU on Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
E10EU
Fresh Alias

Post by E10EU »

NuneatonO's wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:20 pm Israel is planning to invade & annex Palestine in the next 7 days.

It breaks international law, is akin to a declaration of war & will start a new cycle of violence.

Hundreds, maybe thousands, of innocent people are going to die.

Evil & illegal barbarism! :evil:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-53139808
Here we are, this is the first post on page 1 of this thread and 3 1/2 years on we can see that the striving to destroy Palestine is a long held ambition.
Seems that the current killing of Palestinians isn't really caused by events on 7th October. Just a convenient excuse'...
Neptune's Spear
Fresh Alias

E10EU wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:04 am
NuneatonO's wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:20 pm Israel is planning to invade & annex Palestine in the next 7 days.

It breaks international law, is akin to a declaration of war & will start a new cycle of violence.

Hundreds, maybe thousands, of innocent people are going to die.

Evil & illegal barbarism! :evil:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-53139808
Here we are, this is the first post on page 1 of this thread and 3 1/2 years on we can see that the striving to destroy Palestine is a long held ambition.
Seems that the current killing of Palestinians isn't really caused by events on 7th October. Just a 'convenient' excuse.
Don't threat, fella, the Palestinians will win this one and slaughter every single Israeli, then you and all your pals here can organise a street party in Brisbane Road to celebrate
E10EU
Fresh Alias

Post by E10EU »

Neptune's Spear wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:30 am Don't threat, fella, the Palestinians will win this one and slaughter every single Israeli, then you and all your pals here can organise a street party in Brisbane Road to celebrate
???
As far as I am concerned slaughter of humans is NEVER, EVER acceptable.
faldO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by faldO »

E10EU wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:06 am For all the supposed knowledge of underground tunnels harbouring Hamas, Netanyahu envisages no end to this 'war' any time soon. Seems that his supposed objective of destroying Hamas hideaways either failed so far in almost 3 months (despite the massive superiority of the Israeli army) or was a bit of a fallacy. Seems to me that he really has 2 objectives: keeping himself in power for as long as he can (to avoid trials for corruption) and destroying all Palestinian lives and livelihoods in Gaza in the process.
I wonder: does he ever contemplate how his religious deity might judge this?
How do Israeli citizens in their complexity of religions and ethnicity feel about this being done in their name?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/ ... gaza-strip

Meanwhile, the world stands by and tries to make themselves feel important by planning for 'post war' ...
Only Erdogan so far has shown the courage for calling it out for what it is: Genocide - and no different to Hitler's actions in the dark days of Germany's history.
Perhaps try reading up on Erdogan (his war against the Kurds for example, or his recent support for Azerbaijan in its "ethnic cleansing" of Armenians) and see if he is still the courageous leader you seem to think he is.

The rest of your post is nonsense.
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

I LOL'd when I read Erdoğan's oh-so-obvious distraction attempt. Mainly because I knew I could rely on the usual useful idiots to fall for it. And they're not letting me down.

Anyone checked on his progress with clearing up after the earthquake? There's a lot of anger building towards him right now in those communities.
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

Post by Proposition Joe »

Also genuine LOL at Turkey posturing about genocides when they refuse to acknowledge the Armenian genocide and, as faldO says, are actively supporting Azerbaijan in their current 'conflict'.
RedDwarf 1881
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by RedDwarf 1881 »

Proposition Joe wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:26 pm Also genuine LOL at Turkey posturing about genocides when they refuse to acknowledge the Armenian genocide and, as faldO says, are actively supporting Azerbaijan in their current 'conflict'.
Plus bombing seven bells out of the Kurds . Erdogan is a hypocrite. Actually , under Erdogan's leadership I can see Turkey leaving NATO and joining up with Russia .
Hoover Attack
Regular
Regular

Post by Hoover Attack »

Sounds like he’s the perfect person to spot a bit of genocide then.