Are Fylde just as plastic as Salford?

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Re: Are Fylde just as plastic as Salford?

Post by CreamofSumYungGai »

orienfan64920 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 3:44 pm
CreamofSumYungGai wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 3:32 pm
orienfan64920 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 3:15 pm

How do we get rid of the ghost kids without pushing the price of kids tickets up though?

With your proposed pricing it would still be cheaper to buy an adult and child ticket than go elsewhere, so why would people who favour the north not do that?
The reason I've suggested the North should be cheaper than the South is that it hasn't got the bar. Just as both are cheaper than the West because of the worse view. Do you honestly think someone would rather pay £249 plus £9 to sit in the North, when they could pay £279 and use the bar in the South?

I've also suggested some sort of attendance requirement.
Not many perhaps. Another thing to factor in though is optimistic parents buying tickets for uninterested kids, who only turn up to three or five games a season. More expensive kids tickets fundamentally discourages 'casual' ticket buying, which is going to be a reason, combined with completely non existent children, for our poor sell out attendances.

I wonder if we really need a whole family stand. It's not as if you don't get families elsewhere, and from videos taken from the North it doesn't seem there are many children at all.
Agreed on both points.

My suggestion of a £50 kids ticket but with a free shirt if the kid attends a certain number of games would get around non-attendees.

And yeah, half the north stand would more than cover it, I'd say. Just keep it the central bit, please. :D
Esteban
Fresh Alias

Post by Esteban »

spen666 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 3:03 pm
CreamofSumYungGai wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 2:18 pm
spen666 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 1:37 pm
The only other point is that I hear far worse language in the North Stand than I do on occasions I sit in other stands. Usually from parents attending with their kids!
No disrespect but that's totally f**king bullsh*t. Take it you've never ventured into the South?

I take it reading and comprehension are not your strong point.
Why do you, as a neutral, come on an Orient message board and then insult real Orient fans? Really uncool behavior.
Lovejoy
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Lovejoy »

This ex AFC Fylde accountant certainly wasn't plastic.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-l ... e-48220443
RientO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by RientO »

Lovejoy wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 11:28 pm This ex AFC Fylde accountant certainly wasn't plastic.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-l ... e-48220443
He is the George Best of accountancy. Spent quarter of a million on sex, drink and drugs, and squandered the rest :-0

"The sad thing is that the only person who benefited from all of this is a call girl in Manchester and someone we have absolutely no legal right to recover the money."

Looking at her she may be a bit plastic...

Google "victoria sinclair model manchester"

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/06/accounta ... l-8830645/