Tories reach new low

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Re: Tories reach new low

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

He knows there’s no such examples so will continue spouting this tosh.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

He's convinced himself that they're all as bad as each other to justify it in his own mind, to protect his deeply held Tory beliefs. To come to terms with the truth would be devastating for him.
F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

Post by F*ck The Poor & Fat »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:17 pm He's convinced himself that they're all as bad as each other to justify it in his own mind, to protect his deeply held Tory beliefs. To come to terms with the truth would be devastating for him.
Believe what you want. You will anyway. You know f*** all about me and my beliefs. Statements like yours show just just what an idiot you are talking out of your arse as usual.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

dOh Nut wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:38 pm
Prestige Worldwide wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:17 pm He's convinced himself that they're all as bad as each other to justify it in his own mind, to protect his deeply held Tory beliefs. To come to terms with the truth would be devastating for him.
Believe what you want. You will anyway. You know f*** all about me and my beliefs. Statements like yours show just just what an idiot you are talking out of your arse as usual.
Ooh angy Doh.
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Idiot of the year 2020

Post by Disoriented »

Who in their right mind can support such lying and cheating scum?

You have to be either totally thick, or corrupt or have no self-esteem to do it.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

That’s really interesting, I hadn’t thought about him like that at all.

I just thought it was a bit of wumming, getting a few bites, being bit of a willy etc. We can all relate to that.

But yeah, you’re probably right. He’s struggling internally to deal with being a Tory when he can sense the damage they’re doing to society but so badly wants to believe they’re the good guys . But he just knows they’re not.

I feel bad for him now. :(
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

RedO wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:15 am

I just thought it was a bit of wumming, getting a few bites, being bit of a willy etc. We can all relate to that.

But yeah, you’re probably right. He’s struggling internally to deal with being a Tory when he can sense the damage they’re doing to society but so badly wants to believe they’re the good guys . But he just knows they’re not.

I suppose we can all take comfort in the fact he will dead soon.
StockholmO
Fresh Alias

Post by StockholmO »

Wumming :lol:
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Max B Gold wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:44 am

I suppose we can all take comfort in the fact he will dead soon.
Max that’s out of order, please retract or delete that comment.

Whatever anyone thinks about politics it’s healthy to have different views or beliefs, but to say what you’ve just said is wrong on every level.

Please do the decent thing here.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

The trouble with the Labour Party is the dear leader, he is the hindrance to the party winning power. Some good policies, some good ideas, some bad of course, but steptoe just does not have the minerals to be a good leader, he ended up in charge kind of by way of default of no one really wanting the job.

His being leader will consign the party to another election loss.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Thor wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:38 am The trouble with the Labour Party is the dear leader, he is the hindrance to the party winning power. Some good policies, some good ideas, some bad of course, but steptoe just does not have the minerals to be a good leader, he ended up in charge kind of by way of default of no one really wanting the job.

Which is the whole plan Thory boy.

Force the tories to deal with sh*tfest mistake of Brexit

Renege on the deal the story party dies.
Do a deal watch The uk Implode
Again the story party are dead.

Still at least they wont have a woman who was a former member
Of the I.R.A on one of there story party councils.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

I did read something along those lines quite a while back, but this isn’t about a party imploding this is about power, real power and I can’t see for the life of me labour or any other party for that matter turning it down.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

You make your opinions quite clear. RedO was bang on with what your response would be
Fanny
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Fanny »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:08 am
You make your opinions quite clear. RedO was bang on with what your response would be
PW, a genuine request: could you move these political threads to another part of the board?

They are fairly toxic and ruin what is otherwise a decent message board.

The football chat is great. The politics is nasty. Is there a way of separating them? It’s easy enough to avoid the political threads but they make the “general chat” homepage very messy.

Just a thought
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Thor wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:38 am The trouble with the Labour Party is the dear leader, he is the hindrance to the party winning power. Some good policies, some good ideas, some bad of course, but steptoe just does not have the minerals to be a good leader, he ended up in charge kind of by way of default of no one really wanting the job.

Did you see the debate last night?

More importantly, did you see the footage of Jeremy arriving and leaving the debate last night?

People don’t agree with you.
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

Thor 4 cars
pouting drivel yet again
Face it your a capitalist no mark who doesn’t give a rats ass about poverty homelessness the great divide in this country etc etc
Just another I’m alright jack
Hopefully the youth of this country will give your Tory scum a good kicking at the election booths
spen666
Regular
Regular

Post by spen666 »

Huxley wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:12 am

PW, a genuine request: could you move these political threads to another part of the board?

The football chat is great. The politics is nasty. Is there a way of separating them? It’s easy enough to avoid the political threads but they make the “general chat” homepage very messy.

Just a thought

Here's a thought, you could just ignore the political threads. It's not compulsory for sensitive types to read them and then complain about their content
Fanny
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Fanny »

spen666 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:24 am

Just a thought

Here's a thought, you could just ignore the political threads. It's not compulsory for sensitive types to read them and then complain about their content
If you read my comment properly you’d see that I did concede that it’s easy enough to ignore the political threads.

I was merely observing that the “general chat” home page would be a bit cleaner if the political stuff and football stuff were separated.

It was nothing more than an innocent suggestion to the admin of the board.

No need to get so defensive.
spen666
Regular
Regular

Post by spen666 »

Huxley wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:33 am

Just a thought

If you read my comment properly you’d see that I did concede that it’s easy enough to ignore the political threads.

I was merely observing that the “general chat” home page would be a bit cleaner if the political stuff and football stuff were separated.

Perhaps we should have to get your permission before starting a new thread.

The beauty of this mb is it's freedom of speech.

There is nothing broken so no need to make the home page a bit cleaner.
Fanny
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Fanny »

spen666 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:57 am
Huxley wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:33 am

Perhaps we should have to get your permission before starting a new thread.

The beauty of this mb is it's freedom of speech.

There is nothing broken so no need to make the home page a bit cleaner.
I’d love you to point me in the direction where I said that people can’t talk about politics. I merely made a suggestion about the layout of the MB. If the general consensus is that there isn’t a problem then so be it. I’ll live with it.

I’m using my freedom of speech to make a suggestion which the admin is free to listen to or ignore.

No idea why you’re making such a big deal out of this.

For somebody who can’t decide whether they can even be bothered to watch Orient anymore you seem to be dedicating a lot of time trying to engineer a frivolous debate with me on an Orient message board.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Just a thought
It has been suggested many times but I don't think we have enough content on here that it causes a problem.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

RedO wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:35 am

More importantly, did you see the footage of Jeremy arriving and leaving the debate last night?

I saw the last 5 mins of his time frame, i saw most of Krankies, about 10 mins of Swinsons and about 15 mins of boris. So I never saw him arrive nor leave.

In respect to your point the people you mentioned would be proper supporters bussed in by the party and even if they were people turning up of their own volition they are an insignificant number to matter as to how the country will vote. You do realise thay dont you?

We will once the election is over realise who wanted want and whose policies appealed more. The polls point to a decent tory win.
Fanny
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Fanny »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:03 pm

Just a thought
It has been suggested many times but I don't think we have enough content on here that it causes a problem.
Fair enough. Thanks for the reply.
greyhound
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by greyhound »

Thor wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:26 pm
RedO wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:35 am

I saw the last 5 mins of his time frame, i saw most of Krankies, about 10 mins of Swinsons and about 15 mins of boris. So I never saw him arrive nor leave.

In respect to your point the people you mentioned would be proper supporters bussed in by the party and even if they were people turning up of their own volition they are an insignificant number to matter as to how the country will vote. You do realise thay dont you?

We will once the election is over realise who wanted want and whose policies appealed more. The polls point to a decent tory win.
I believe you Thor, but there is not many on here who do . PS think the Tories are nail on.
VeganO
Fresh Alias

Post by VeganO »

dOh Nut wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:29 pm
Prestige Worldwide wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:14 pm
dOh Nut wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:11 pm

Normally Dis, as you know Im usually very happy to get involved with long running debates. But RedO is a WUM whose MO is to say stuff just to be outrageous or controversial. Won’t waste my time with him. Maybe in a few years when he grows up.
Do you know what Mafi, you are well out of line.
You abuse other boarders because they rightly call you out when you make statements & won't justify them.
It is breathtaking arrogance on your part.
You duck scrutiny & challenge by loftily uttering that people are idiots & this is way below you.

So predictable. :clown
Not biting. There are a few real thickOs on here. Not interested in getting involved.

Life’s too short to engage with idiots