Do we Play to win ?

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll
Awards: Tuffers

Re: Do we Play to win ?

Post by Tuffers#2 »

Monkey Boy wrote: ↑Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:58 pm
Long slender neck wrote: ↑Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:47 pm Considering ol' 160 often told us he had multiple personalities, would 'Joe' even know if he was Tuffers?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•

Once again
I am Joe nobody else.
Monkey Boy
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Monkey Boy »

Joe315 wrote: ↑Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:00 pm
Long slender neck wrote: ↑Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:47 pm Considering ol' 160 often told us he had multiple personalities, would 'Joe' even know if he was Tuffers?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•

Once again
I am Joe nobody else.
Confirmed Tuffers. Personally I don’t give a toss as long as he’s not disrespectful to all boarders on here but I think unfortunately he just can’t restrain himselfπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ pity
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll
Awards: Tuffers

Post by Tuffers#2 »

Monkey Boy wrote: ↑Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:10 pm
Joe315 wrote: ↑Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:00 pm

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•

Once again
I am Joe nobody else.
Confirmed Tuffers. Personally I don’t give a toss as long as he’s not disrespectful to all boarders on here but I think unfortunately he just can’t restrain himselfπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ pity
You've confirmed nothing other than your own disrespect to a fellow boarder

I am Joe & nobody else.
Mistadobalina
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Mistadobalina »

Hoover Attack wrote: ↑Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:14 pm
Mistadobalina wrote: ↑Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:16 pm We don't get any overloads at the moment, which is something we were really good at last season. I think a lot of that is to do with Moncur not being there anymore to carry the ball into the final third to create those situations, and not having any wingers cutting into to create space down the wing for others to exploit.
I don't think you can pin it on Moncur. Last season we didn't even have to get overloads. We just had to get Smyth one on one rather than being doubled up on, then we were in.
Being able to move the ball quickly to the front three who could pass and rotate position at speed made us much more difficult to play against. That was Moncur's role, speeding things in final third. We don't have anyone else who can do that and even if we did, we don't have the wingers to get those overloads working.

Moncur not being fit and our winger signings being crocked are imo the biggest reason we look so weak attacking wise. Basically lost our entire attacking approach from last year.