Coronavirus

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Thor »

Trump knows the truth and this is as close as you're gonna get right now about what this is. He is fuming.

Wake up people.

Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

Thor wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:57 pm Trump knows the truth and this is as close as you're gonna get right now about what this is. He is fuming.

Wake up people.

I think you’ve just demonstrated Thor that when it comes to racism your certainly in Trumps pocket
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

Thor wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:57 pm Trump knows the truth and this is as close as you're gonna get right now about what this is. He is fuming.

Wake up people.

What the world knows so far is it started in China, that doesn't mean it's a bioweapon.
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

Another Thor theory that young people don’t/can’t get Coronavirus blown out the water

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/news.sky ... n-11960257
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Wake up people.

f*cking hell. He gets worse.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Wake up people.

I was watching this early morning 3 or 4 am today &
I just knew Thoryboy would post it up .
😂🤣
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Sen Tom Cotton said it’s a bioweapon and that China will pay for what they have inflicted on the world.

Mannish Tewari of the Indian National Congress said this.

“CoronaVirus is a bioweapon that went [rogue] or that was made to go [rogue]. It is an act of terror,” Tewari tweeted on March 12. “International investigation conducted either under auspices of ICJ or ICC is necessary to unearth the truth & bring focus back on eradicating Biological Weapons.”

Hossein Salami, the commander of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Said “ it was probably a bioweapon” he did however, say he blamed the USA.

Dr Francis Boyle, the creator of Bio Weapons Act, also claims that ‘the coronavirus is an offensive biological warfare weapon with DNA-genetic engineering’

No one has actually denied nor refuted it’s a bioweapon. The scientists cannot find the link Of the jump from pangolin to humans. How’s that possible then? How did we get it then if there is no link of it moving between species?

So someone explain to me what the politicians won’t deny, or the scientists won’t deny, or prove how it moved species.

I’ll get some popcorn.
Lovejoy
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Lovejoy »

Thor wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:00 pm Sen Tom Cotton said it’s a bioweapon and that China will pay for what they have inflicted on the world.

“CoronaVirus is a bioweapon that went [rogue] or that was made to go [rogue]. It is an act of terror,” Tewari tweeted on March 12. “International investigation conducted either under auspices of ICJ or ICC is necessary to unearth the truth & bring focus back on eradicating Biological Weapons.”

Hossein Salami, the commander of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Said “ it was probably a bioweapon” he did however, say he blamed the USA.

Dr Francis Boyle, the creator of Bio Weapons Act, also claims that ‘the coronavirus is an offensive biological warfare weapon with DNA-genetic engineering’

No one has actually denied nor refuted it’s a bioweapon. The scientists cannot find the link Of the jump from pangolin to humans. How’s that possible then? How did we get it then if there is no link of it moving between species?

So someone explain to me what the politicians won’t deny, or the scientists won’t deny, or prove how it moved species.

I’ll get some popcorn.
Get yer coat while you are at it. Who mentioned it came from pangolins, it is thought to have come from bats?
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Thor wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:00 pm Sen Tom Cotton said it’s a bioweapon and that China will pay for what they have inflicted on the world.

I’ll get some popcorn.
Links to all the statements you have claimed please.
MB rules n all that.
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

Here’s one with the majority of comments calling him a liar embarrassment and to resign

Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

This one ahem “suggested” it might be

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.rfer ... 70600.html
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

Dr Francis Boyle is a very well known anti chinese everything he counts for nothing

Instead of getting popcorn how about a big fat piece of humble pie you scaremongering idiot
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

Singapore seem to have this virus under control for the time being

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-51866102
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

I’ve just watched the Johnson daily report
More mixed messages no cohesion in anything he says he’s a liability

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/m.huffin ... 7c540665c/
DonaldRocks
Fresh Alias

Post by DonaldRocks »

RedO wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:35 pm

Wake up people.

Trump or Thor?
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

RoryRocks wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:21 pm
RedO wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:35 pm

Wake up people.

Trump or Thor?
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
DonaldRocks
Fresh Alias

Post by DonaldRocks »

I’ll get some popcorn.
I give up after you quoted that conspiracy theorist Tom Cotton. He also said swine flu started in China. It actually started in America, Americans eat pigs as alot of us do too. The Spanish Flu started in the USA also. My niece an NHS worker is very ill at this moment, and in quarantine, still no test. You need to test, test & test again. Plenty of people actually have the virus but are showing no symptoms or little symptoms but they are infecting others. Please keep your younger family members away from your older family and friends. Be careful of the misinformation that is coming in from rogue states.
Last edited by DonaldRocks on Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Idiot of the year 2020

Post by Disoriented »

Can we have all conspiracy theories banned please.
E10EU
Fresh Alias

Post by E10EU »

Lucky7 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:12 pm I’ve just watched the Johnson daily report
More mixed messages no cohesion in anything he says he’s a liability

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/m.huffin ... 7c540665c/
An embarrassment to the nation and as my (Irish) friend would say: "sh*t for brains".
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

China appear to have ‘sent it packing’ with no new cases for the second day running 👍
o-no
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by o-no »

Disoriented wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:02 pm Can we have all conspiracy theories banned please.
This, this and more this.

Mods - you have to take some responsibility here. I know it's not what you signed up for when running a board for a League 2 team, but allowing posts to crackpot theories and links to who knows what is massively irresponsible. If even one person follows some of these links and takes bad advice, and ends up harming themselves or others, then that's partly on you.

Please, if you can, be more proactive and remove posts which send people down these internet rabbit holes or promote bad science, practice or false hope.
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Idiot of the year 2020

Post by Disoriented »

o-no wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:34 am
Disoriented wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:02 pm Can we have all conspiracy theories banned please.
This, this and more this.

Mods - you have to take some responsibility here. I know it's not what you signed up for when running a board for a League 2 team, but allowing posts to crackpot theories and links to who knows what is massively irresponsible. If even one person follows some of these links and takes bad advice, and ends up harming themselves or others, then that's partly on you.

Please, if you can, be more proactive and remove posts which send people down these internet rabbit holes or promote bad science, practice or false hope.
Perfectly put fella.
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

RedO wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:27 am China appear to have ‘sent it packing’ with no new cases for the second day running 👍
Yeah, but that's because they've always known how to cure it but are not telling us.
Mick McQuaid
Fresh Alias

Post by Mick McQuaid »

Very pleased that my job in social care has been elevated from 'low skilled' to key worker status overnight so I can continue to go to work. I'm sure it's just the cynic in me that doubts that this might lead to a longer term reappraisal of our value, or that there might be any other assistance than instructing other poorly paid workers to keep going in order to help us keep working. Particularly after Matt Hancock has already fulfilled his promise to make sure we all have the required protective equipment that we can't get hold of through normal channels by sending every registered care home, no matter how big or small, the arbitrary number of 300 surgical face masks. And nothing else. Cheers. I'm sure the slight oversight that the massive rise to deregister properties over the last decade means there are many more supported housing services that got nothing will also be corrected soon.
Howling Mad Murdock
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Howling Mad Murdock »

I posted this hope it helps.It certainly has me more informed.