Coronavirus

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Chicken Dhansak
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Chicken Dhansak »

Thor wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:59 pm There was a Chinese company which quoted there had been over 24k deaths weeks and weeks ago, they were told to chat ge it to the official figures. Have you not seen the videos of hospitals with dead bodies everywhere? Have you not seen the video of the biker filming dead bodies in bags lined up in the streets? Have you not seen the massive lorry type machines belching out disinfectant through the streets? Have you not read that 500 million people are on lockdown? Have you not seen the police or security services come in a house and kill the family dogs cos someone in the house had the virus and the rest carted off somewhere?

It was a biological weapon which the Chinese stole and unfortunately they never protected it like the makers the canadian government had done.

This is a proper deadly disease of which we are not being told the truth about. Look and you will find the answers. Dont believe what you are being told that's for sure.
Have you somehow got this mixed up with the Brexit waffle?
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

Thor wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:59 pm There was a Chinese company which quoted there had been over 24k deaths weeks and weeks ago, they were told to chat ge it to the official figures. Have you not seen the videos of hospitals with dead bodies everywhere? Have you not seen the video of the biker filming dead bodies in bags lined up in the streets? Have you not seen the massive lorry type machines belching out disinfectant through the streets? Have you not read that 500 million people are on lockdown? Have you not seen the police or security services come in a house and kill the family dogs cos someone in the house had the virus and the rest carted off somewhere?

It was a biological weapon which the Chinese stole and unfortunately they never protected it like the makers the canadian government had done.

This is a proper deadly disease of which we are not being told the truth about. Look and you will find the answers. Dont believe what you are being told that's for sure.
Could of sworn the origins of the Coronavirus came from animals not stolen biological weapons but then what do I know
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

Oh just to add SARS and MERS are still more deadly than Covid-19 fact!!!
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Leaked report says the official figures are up to 52 times worse than what is being reported.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... laims.html
BIGRON
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by BIGRON »

My local Chinease takeaway tell me takings are down by over 50% since the outbreak started 🤔🤔
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

Thor wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:56 pm Leaked report says the official figures are up to 52 times worse than what is being reported.

MailOnline cannot independently verify the authenticity of the claims.

In the same story!!!!!
o-no
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by o-no »

Too right. I should definitely ignore everything I’ve heard so far and go with this far more plausible explanation off the internet
Lovejoy
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Lovejoy »

BIGRON wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:59 pm My local Chinease takeaway tell me takings are down by over 50% since the outbreak started 🤔🤔
Why, have a lot of their customers got coronavirus?
NuneatonO's
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by NuneatonO's »

Thor wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:56 pm Leaked report says the official figures are up to 52 times worse than what is being reported.

Oh deary me.....The Daily Mail. That great bastion of fact; rather than hyperbole.

You've got me......I'm now utterly convinced!

FFS!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
point nine one eight
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by point nine one eight »

RedO wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:01 pm
point nine one eight wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:58 pm
RedO wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:30 pm

I'm praying just as hard for the city wankers as I am for the ski wankers.
In the meantime close down the South Stand, got second my second dose of flu on saturday there
Few sniffles and sweating after an afternoon Ladding it up in the SS possibly isn't flu.
It is when you've been able to work since Monday and unlikely to return to work till Friday or Saturday, heaving up my lungs big time
Howling Mad Murdock
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Howling Mad Murdock »

Hope my computer doesn't catch it.

I'd better check my antivirus software.
NuneatonO's
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by NuneatonO's »

Howling Mad Murdock wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:59 pm Hope my computer doesn't catch it.

I'd better check my antivirus software.
Primarily, ensure it is protected against Influenza.

After all, desite the media rhetoric and hyperbole, that remains a far greater risk for our natural oblivion.
Adz
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Adz »

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but the global response to this has been disproportionate to the number and spread of cases. I don't trust the economic numbers coming out of china, and I don't trust the disease numbers either.

The biological weapon stuff is patently tosh as the death rate would be way higher, or it's a really shoddy piece of work!
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

I've heard that Hollie Steel had been spotted mucking about in Wuhan not long before all this kicked off.
Beradogs
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Beradogs »

My mrs has just come back from China. I will be at the game on Saturday. In the queue for the burgers at 3.45.
Constanza
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Constanza »

I see Chris Kamara is quoted " I was offered to cover Orient v Oldham for Soccer Saturday but told them I had a weekend break booked in Northern Italy and would prefer that."
Lovejoy
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Lovejoy »

Two more people test positive for coronavirus in England after infection 'passed on in Italy and Tenerife'

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/t ... spartanntp
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

So how many have they infected between them being in Italy/Tenerife and now?
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Fortunately all my Brexit tinned products and bottled water are still in date so I should be able to see this latest apocalypse through.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Lovejoy wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:43 am Two more people test positive for coronavirus in England after infection 'passed on in Italy and Tenerife'

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/t ... spartanntp
It's two people.

I've been on lads holidays to Tenerife with more of our group bringing a virus back than that.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

:D
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

They were saying on radio 4 this morning that we now have the situation of people having the virus, being cleared of the virus and getting the virus once more. This is now taking on a new dimension, but you lot carry on thinking it all good!
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

You'll be able to tell us told you so when we're all dead, won't you.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Would like to see some of these conspiracy videos.
BigDaddyO
Fresh Alias

Post by BigDaddyO »

Wow. Just wow.

I love how you state 'it is a biological weapon which the Chinese stole', like it's an absolute fact. Do you have anything concrete to back that up? (and no, the Mail online does NOT constitute evidence. In fact, if you do the exact opposite of what that rag tells you, things fall into place rather easily)

Also the end of your insane rambling is perfect:

'Dont believe what you are being told that's for sure' - no problem Thor, no problem.