Martin Ling

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

BishopBrennan
Fresh Alias

Re: Martin Ling

Post by BishopBrennan »

CreamofSumYungGai wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 10:58 pm Just to add, dis orientated should be able to criticise any player on this board. Arguably this thread isn’t the best place to criticise Sam but that’s his choice.

The suggestion that Ling Snr can’t handle any criticism is nonsense and doesn’t do him any credit.
Arse biscuits
F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

Post by F*ck The Poor & Fat »

BishopBrennan wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 11:39 pm
CreamofSumYungGai wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 10:58 pm Just to add, dis orientated should be able to criticise any player on this board. Arguably this thread isn’t the best place to criticise Sam but that’s his choice.

The suggestion that Ling Snr can’t handle any criticism is nonsense and doesn’t do him any credit.
Arse biscuits
I think ML has demonstrated beyond doubt that despite his dark days he is able to handle much more than criticism. He and Sam deserve credit for openly talking about the tough times and I dare say even now the spectre of a relapse looms in their thoughts. This thread is neither the time nor place to dish our digs at either. It is the place to give a little considered thought to just how devestating mental health issues can be not just to the person concerned but to all those who love them and witness it happening.
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Idiot of the year 2020

Post by Disoriented »

Max B Gold wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 10:26 pm
admin wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 10:24 pm
point nine one eight wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 9:54 pm So FTC you think it's perfectly acceptable to harass a family that has somebody who has suffered with mental health issues not just once and has considered suicide at least once. Do you want to be found that you were a so called moderator and something happened on your watch, can you handle that, PJ and yourself should take a long hard look at yourselves before it's to late
Firstly Taxio, please understand that I sometimes cannot respond to stuff due to commitments elsewhere. Without going all Off here, if you object so much to how this board is moderated, please feel free to exercise your choice by pointing your browser elsewhere.

Disoriented’s boring anti-Ling Schtick is really only matched by your obsession with him since you registered on here - as per my message elsewhere, either exercise some self control and avoid each other or eventually one or both will end up binned off.
Both please.
Thanks for your unfailing support Max - it is deeply appreciated.
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Disoriented »

point nine one eight wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 9:54 pm So FTC you think it's perfectly acceptable to harass a family that has somebody who has suffered with mental health issues not just once and has considered suicide at least once. Do you want to be found that you were a so called moderator and something happened on your watch, can you handle that, PJ and yourself should take a long hard look at yourselves before it's to late
Firstly Taxio, please understand that I sometimes cannot respond to stuff due to commitments elsewhere. Without going all Off here, if you object so much to how this board is moderated, please feel free to exercise your choice by pointing your browser elsewhere.

Disoriented’s boring anti-Ling Schtick is really only matched by your obsession with him since you registered on here - as per my message elsewhere, either exercise some self control and avoid each other or eventually one or both will end up binned off.
After Taxio’s last meltdown, he joined Mungo’s board and spent all his time slagging off all and sundry on here. Not sure why he is back to do the same.

Is there still a ‘foe’ option?
BishopBrennan
Fresh Alias

Post by BishopBrennan »

Disoriented wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 7:40 am

After Taxio’s last meltdown, he joined Mungo’s board and spent all his time slagging off all and sundry on here. Not sure why he is back to do the same.

Who would you patronise if a foe button was prominent dis everybody would use it against you
Stop trying the halo 😇 it not fit you and stop grassing on people you two faced wonky shoe operative
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Disoriented »

BishopBrennan wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 11:40 am

Who would you patronise if a foe button was prominent dis everybody would use it against you
Stop trying the halo 😇 it not fit you and stop grassing on people you two faced wonky shoe operative
😅

If the cap fits Bashing Bishop.
BishopBrennan
Fresh Alias

Post by BishopBrennan »

Disoriented wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 12:10 pm

😅

See your a nasty piece of work you have more undercurrents than a Dundee cake
Have you got some dirt on Pro Joe and Crilly cos you should have been banned long ago or are you all drinking partners in LOSC
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Disoriented »

BishopBrennan wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 12:22 pm
Disoriented wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 12:10 pm

😅

See your a nasty piece of work you have more undercurrents than a Dundee cake
Have you got some dirt on Pro Joe and Crilly cos you should have been banned long ago or are you all drinking partners in LOSC
You seem to see ‘nasty’ under every stone.

Try chilling - life is too short for your needless hate and aggression. This is a football MB for goodness sake.
BishopBrennan
Fresh Alias

Post by BishopBrennan »

Says the Ling tormenter hmmm
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Disoriented »

BishopBrennan wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 3:08 pm Says the Ling tormenter hmmm
I thought we were getting on so well now. ;)
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

dOh Nut wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 7:11 am
BishopBrennan wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 11:39 pm

Arse biscuits
I think ML has demonstrated beyond doubt that despite his dark days he is able to handle much more than criticism. He and Sam deserve credit for openly talking about the tough times and I dare say even now the spectre of a relapse looms in their thoughts. This thread is neither the time nor place to dish our digs at either. It is the place to give a little considered thought to just how devestating mental health issues can be not just to the person concerned but to all those who love them and witness it happening.
Well said.
point nine one eight
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by point nine one eight »

That is libelous
Kitch’s Magic Toes
Fresh Alias

Post by Kitch’s Magic Toes »

Back in Kitch’s day mental health problems would have been brushed under the carpet. Some things do change for the better, I suppose.

KMT
point nine one eight
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by point nine one eight »

point nine one eight wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 10:41 pm

That is libelous
Retract that libelous statement or you will hear from my lawyer
Last edited by point nine one eight on Mon May 06, 2019 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by CreamofSumYungGai »

😁 loving 918s work. Who was he in old money?
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Disoriented »

CreamofSumYungGai wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 6:33 pm 😁 loving 918s work. Who was he in old money?
Taxio
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by CreamofSumYungGai »

But if it’s the taxio I’m thinking of, he was an alias of a much more well known, prolific boarder.....?
ParisO

Post by ParisO »

point nine one eight wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 3:56 pm
point nine one eight wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 10:41 pm

That is libelous
Retract that libelous statement or you will hear from my lawyer
If you'd care to crowdfund your action, I'll chip in.