Martin Ling

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Idiot of the year 2020

Re: Martin Ling

Post by Disoriented »

point nine one eight wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 10:38 pm
Disoriented wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 9:58 pm He is. Pity he is not a genuine player though.
You just couldn't resist could you, even you knew not to have a go at Dad, so what do you do, dig out the son.
Ahh, my MB stalker, Pointless.

Obsessed.
F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

Post by F*ck The Poor & Fat »

Disoriented wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 6:35 am
point nine one eight wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 10:38 pm
Disoriented wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 9:58 pm He is. Pity he is not a genuine player though.
You just couldn't resist could you, even you knew not to have a go at Dad, so what do you do, dig out the son.
Ahh, my MB stalker, Pointless.

Obsessed.
His observation fully justified Dis. Not really a nice comment from you. Some topics should be treated with respect. ML deserves the utmost respect for being so open and public about his mental health issues. Does not warrant any wise cracks. You should feel ashamed.
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Disoriented »

My comment was about Sam Ling. Read properly please.
F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

Disoriented wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 7:21 am My comment was about Sam Ling. Read properly please.
His son, I saw that. You assume a dig at his family in this topic, is OK. Mighty odd. But it’s not a debate I want to dwell on. Not the place.
Flying Hippo
Fresh Alias

Post by Flying Hippo »

tuffers#1 wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 3:06 am I knew i had problems when i was 18 & made a point not to get married & have Children , so from that point of view its only my siblings & there kids who would be left to deal with it.

Ive already told the siblings its an option , admittedly the only option i really dont want to take, but having dealt with "my stuff " & left it behind, i woke up the next day & was over 40 . Decent education gone , optimum time for earning gone , no home no dosh , so i managed to muddle through up untill 2012/13 when the rental prices went through the roof . After caring for my mum for the last 5 or 6 years , the last 3 as her full time carer , any cash i had accumulated has gone.

To top it all im going to be evicted from her H.A home of 23 years because A, it wasnt a succesion tenancy & B im 2 years to young to match there age specific stipulation.
Im a single male over 25 & that means your the lowest priority out there. I can get work not a problem but probably not enough to.cover basic expenses & a night out once a month or going to see the O's wont be happening .

I can get work but if the council did rehome me it could be 150 miles+ from where id work so cant take the work as id be voluntarily out of work & entitled to nothing from the state for 6 months , which would mean a threat to wherever i was living .
So my choices are very very limited & ive had enough of just surviving through life.

Basically i dont need a mega jackopt , just enough to buy a small 1 bedroom flat would do .

Either that or if any of you lot know a rich good looking woman ( shallow i know ) who has money to burn ?
Im House trained .

If so let me know
Get this sorted out. Clearly you possess talent, resilience, a peculiar type of intelligence, and what some people might describe as a sense of humour. Although you're in a pickle you have the necessary qualities to extricate yourself from it.
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Disoriented »

dOh Nut wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 7:30 am
Disoriented wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 7:21 am My comment was about Sam Ling. Read properly please.
His son, I saw that. You assume a dig at his family in this topic, is OK. Mighty odd. But it’s not a debate I want to dwell on. Not the place.
It was an observation and a salient one.

This isn’t the time to get moralistic fella.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Flying Hippo wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 7:51 am
tuffers#1 wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 3:06 am I knew i had problems when i was 18 & made a point not to get married & have Children , so from that point of view its only my siblings & there kids who would be left to deal with it.

Ive already told the siblings its an option , admittedly the only option i really dont want to take, but having dealt with "my stuff " & left it behind, i woke up the next day & was over 40 . Decent education gone , optimum time for earning gone , no home no dosh , so i managed to muddle through up untill 2012/13 when the rental prices went through the roof . After caring for my mum for the last 5 or 6 years , the last 3 as her full time carer , any cash i had accumulated has gone.

To top it all im going to be evicted from her H.A home of 23 years because A, it wasnt a succesion tenancy & B im 2 years to young to match there age specific stipulation.
Im a single male over 25 & that means your the lowest priority out there. I can get work not a problem but probably not enough to.cover basic expenses & a night out once a month or going to see the O's wont be happening .

I can get work but if the council did rehome me it could be 150 miles+ from where id work so cant take the work as id be voluntarily out of work & entitled to nothing from the state for 6 months , which would mean a threat to wherever i was living .
So my choices are very very limited & ive had enough of just surviving through life.

Basically i dont need a mega jackopt , just enough to buy a small 1 bedroom flat would do .

Either that or if any of you lot know a rich good looking woman ( shallow i know ) who has money to burn ?
Im House trained .

If so let me know
Get this sorted out. Clearly you possess talent, resilience, a peculiar type of intelligence, and what some people might describe as a sense of humour. Although you're in a pickle you have the necessary qualities to extricate yourself from it.
Im trying Hipps .

I have a great sense of humour , i laugh at 95 % of everything funny .
I even find some of the not funny stuff , laughable.
😁
RedDwarf 1881
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by RedDwarf 1881 »

Bergen wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 7:11 pm Image
This is also one of the reasons why this is my favourite picture from Saturday. Very powerful.
I agree . Great photo .
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

Post by Proposition Joe »

tuffers#1 wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 3:06 am
dOh Nut wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 2:15 am
tuffers#1 wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 12:48 am

Unfortunately some suicides are not what i would call mentall illness , but a complete & utter dissolutionment with whatever possible future maybe ahead of you.

Something i personally am going to have to face up to in the next couple of months myself .

Im really not looking forward to it & my mental health is fine , but when you see what lies ahead it leaves you with a question of what is easier staying or going.
Im hoping for a lottery win as that will ease the problem with immedaite effect , or some other miracle of fate.

Still could be worse.

I understand what you say. One thing that struck home with me in what Ling said was his shall I go or stay comment. Whilst suicide solves personal problems it can leave behind others who will suffer as a result. There has to be people out there who can help. I wish you all the best.
I knew i had problems when i was 18 & made a point not to get married & have Children , so from that point of view its only my siblings & there kids who would be left to deal with it.

Im House trained .

If so let me know
Drop me a PM if you like, tuffers. I won't really be able to help with any offers but if you haven't had any in the meantime I can offer some advice about possible appeals to the HA and what duties your Council would have towards you.
BishopBrennan
Fresh Alias

Post by BishopBrennan »

Crillly how does dis get away with his constant smatterings of the Ling family unacceptable

And don’t call me Len you little bollox😋
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Proposition Joe wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 12:19 pm

I understand what you say. One thing that struck home with me in what Ling said was his shall I go or stay comment. Whilst suicide solves personal problems it can leave behind others who will suffer as a result. There has to be people out there who can help. I wish you all the best.
I knew i had problems when i was 18 & made a point not to get married & have Children , so from that point of view its only my siblings & there kids who would be left to deal with it.

Im House trained .

If so let me know
Drop me a PM if you like, tuffers. I won't really be able to help with any offers but if you haven't had any in the meantime I can offer some advice about possible appeals to the HA and what duties your Council would have towards you.
👍
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Disoriented »

tuffers#1 wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 12:48 am

Unfortunately some suicides are not what i would call mentall illness , but a complete & utter dissolutionment with whatever possible future maybe ahead of you.

Something i personally am going to have to face up to in the next couple of months myself .

Im really not looking forward to it & my mental health is fine , but when you see what lies ahead it leaves you with a question of what is easier staying or going.
Im hoping for a lottery win as that will ease the problem with immedaite effect , or some other miracle of fate.

Still could be worse.

Im House trained .

If so let me know
Sorry to hear this Tuffers. You deserve a decent break here.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Cheers Dis' . I know a lot of people dont like you but i kind of see through all that .
Im sure you are a jolly decent chap most of the time.
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Disoriented »

tuffers#1 wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 2:28 pm Cheers Dis' . I know a lot of people dont like you but i kind of see through all that .
:lol:
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Disoriented wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 2:45 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 2:28 pm Cheers Dis' . I know a lot of people dont like you but i kind of see through all that .
You're still a twaghead mind
😉
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Disoriented »

tuffers#1 wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 2:56 pm
Disoriented wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 2:45 pm
You're still a twaghead mind
😉
🤔
🙂
F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

Disoriented wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 1:05 pm

Im House trained .

If so let me know
Sorry to hear this Tuffers. You deserve a decent break here.
I wish all the best Tuffers. I agree, you deserve a decent break, soon.
point nine one eight
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by point nine one eight »

So FTC you think it's perfectly acceptable to harass a family that has somebody who has suffered with mental health issues not just once and has considered suicide at least once. Do you want to be found that you were a so called moderator and something happened on your watch, can you handle that, PJ and yourself should take a long hard look at yourselves before it's to late
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

point nine one eight wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 9:54 pm So FTC you think it's perfectly acceptable to harass a family that has somebody who has suffered with mental health issues not just once and has considered suicide at least once. Do you want to be found that you were a so called moderator and something happened on your watch, can you handle that, PJ and yourself should take a long hard look at yourselves before it's to late
Firstly Taxio, please understand that I sometimes cannot respond to stuff due to commitments elsewhere. Without going all Off here, if you object so much to how this board is moderated, please feel free to exercise your choice by pointing your browser elsewhere.

Disoriented’s boring anti-Ling Schtick is really only matched by your obsession with him since you registered on here - as per my message elsewhere, either exercise some self control and avoid each other or eventually one or both will end up binned off.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

admin wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 10:24 pm
point nine one eight wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 9:54 pm So FTC you think it's perfectly acceptable to harass a family that has somebody who has suffered with mental health issues not just once and has considered suicide at least once. Do you want to be found that you were a so called moderator and something happened on your watch, can you handle that, PJ and yourself should take a long hard look at yourselves before it's to late
Firstly Taxio, please understand that I sometimes cannot respond to stuff due to commitments elsewhere. Without going all Off here, if you object so much to how this board is moderated, please feel free to exercise your choice by pointing your browser elsewhere.

Disoriented’s boring anti-Ling Schtick is really only matched by your obsession with him since you registered on here - as per my message elsewhere, either exercise some self control and avoid each other or eventually one or both will end up binned off.
Both please.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Max B Gold wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 10:26 pm
admin wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 10:24 pm

Both please.
Tempting
Esteban
Fresh Alias

Post by Esteban »

Flying Hippo wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 7:51 am
Unfortunately, largely thanks to a generation driven by greed and the belief that they are entitled to make a living simply by owning property, you DO need a jackpot for a one bedroom flat.

Hope everything works out for you.
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by CreamofSumYungGai »

Bloody hell tuffers.

I really admire you for your openness and honesty. I hope you can work something out.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Cheers EB & everyone else for your words
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by CreamofSumYungGai »

Just to add, dis orientated should be able to criticise any player on this board. Arguably this thread isn’t the best place to criticise Sam but that’s his choice.

The suggestion that Ling Snr can’t handle any criticism is nonsense and doesn’t do him any credit.