Over to you Daniel Levy....

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

wattyler
Fresh Alias

Re: Over to you Daniel Levy....

Post by wattyler »

wattyler
Fresh Alias

Post by wattyler »

wattyler wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:07 am
Thor wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:40 pm No I’m asking who does stuff like that? It’s sick
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.indepe ... html%3famp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... -game.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thegua ... ory.sport2
It seems that many have done so over the years.

Bigotry in any shape or form is a failing of Human kind.

Human Beings being so small minded, that they have a need to belittle others, for very small differences in existence to there own.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

UpminsterO wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:17 am
You know what - society dislikes us because we are good at making money in business and those type of people are basically thick in low grade jobs and resentful.
Blimey.
Redcard
Fresh Alias

Post by Redcard »

sh*t, someone needs to tell my brother that Jews are good at making money, he is always skint, as are many of my Jewish friends.
Ornchurch
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Ornchurch »

You know what - society dislikes us because we are good at making money in business
There's a stereotype that leads to prejudice. :lol:

I think you are all going too deep when it comes to football. Yes, they are probably some genuine racists about but in general these chants are purely to get the opposition to bite and react.
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

Ornchurch wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:45 am
You know what - society dislikes us because we are good at making money in business

I think you are all going too deep when it comes to football. Yes, they are probably some genuine racists about but in general these chants are purely to get the opposition to bite and react.
Oh my days Ornchurch 🤦‍♂️
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Good point, mate.

These people are acting as racists to wind others up, not because they’re actually racists. 🙄
Ornchurch
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Ornchurch »

RedO wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:27 am

Good point, mate.

These people are acting as racists to wind others up, not because they’re actually racists. 🙄
Exactly.

Do you think the 3000 West Ham fans at Chelsea who were singing "Chelsea are rent boys, everywhere they go" are all homophobic as was suggested or were just taking the piss out of the Chelsea fans?

Do you think everyone who chants songs containing the word Yid at Spurs fans are Anti Semitic or just having a pop as that is what they call themselves?

As I say individual shouted comments may well be made by racists or homophobes or anti semites or anti pikies etc. but the chants en masse are just to take the piss or wind people up.
Red_Army
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Red_Army »

If you shout something racist or homophobic, you are a racist or a homophobe.
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

Ornchurch wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:39 am

Good point, mate.

Exactly.

Do you think the 3000 West Ham fans at Chelsea who were singing "Chelsea are rent boys, everywhere they go" are all homophobic as was suggested or were just taking the p*ss out of the Chelsea fans?

Do you think everyone who chants songs containing the word Yid at Spurs fans are Anti Semitic or just having a pop as that is what they call themselves?

As I say individual shouted comments may well be made by racists or homophobes or anti semites or anti pikies etc. but the chants en masse are just to take the p*ss or wind people up.
Jeez and he’s still trying to justify it

This reminds me of your post Ornchurch

Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Good point, mate.

Exactly.

Do you think the 3000 West Ham fans at Chelsea who were singing "Chelsea are rent boys, everywhere they go" are all homophobic as was suggested or were just taking the p*ss out of the Chelsea fans?

As I say individual shouted comments may well be made by racists or homophobes or anti semites or anti pikies etc. but the chants en masse are just to take the p*ss or wind people up.
You absolute tool.
Ornchurch
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Ornchurch »

Red_Army wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:39 pm If you shout something racist or homophobic, you are a racist or a homophobe.
If only life was that simple.
Ornchurch
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Ornchurch »

RedO wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:09 pm

Good point, mate.

Exactly.

You absolute tool.
You're calling me a tool? I must be doing something right then.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Good point, mate.

Exactly.

You absolute tool.
Careful now redo I got a 24 hour ban for calling PW that, once he reads it he’s sure to ban you 😂
Beradogs
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Beradogs »

Finally. Someone who gets it. Of course they are and not just the opposition. The more the liberals bleat, the more every manager and player has to run each other over to appear more disgusted, the more the BBC run 5 articles a day on racism the more the wind up merchants will do it. It’s just part of the culture war.
Beradogs
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Beradogs »

Red_Army wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:39 pm If you shout something racist or homophobic, you are a racist or a homophobe.
Bolox you are. What a load of crap.
Red_Army
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Red_Army »

Beradogs wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:35 pm
So if you were at the Orient on boxing day and someone stood up and shouted 'you n****r' at a black Col U player you wouldn't think they were a racist?
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Idiot of the year 2020

Post by Disoriented »

Eh?
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

No surprise Beradogs and Ornchurch missing the obvious here

Sigh!!!
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Ornchurch wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:11 pm

Exactly.

You absolute tool.
You're calling me a tool? I must be doing something right then.
Yes,I’m calling you a tool. And no, you’re not doing anything right. Just embarassing yourself, you silly old sod.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Red_Army wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:02 pm
So if you were at the Orient on boxing day and someone stood up and shouted 'you n****r' at a black Col U player you wouldn't think they were a racist?
It’d be ok if you were singing it in a group, apparently.
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Idiot of the year 2020

Post by Disoriented »

RedO wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:48 pm

In their eyes, that doesn’t count. A bit like Nuremberg.
Ornchurch
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Ornchurch »

Disoriented wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:12 pm
RedO wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:48 pm

In their eyes, that doesn’t count. A bit like Nuremberg.
Do either of you actually go to football?

Have you ever heard a chant calling someone a n****r or black whatever?

There are a couple of clubs, Liverpool and Villa as examples, who sing about the size of a black players cock. That's about it as far as I am aware.