That Lotte Woman

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

NOM
Fresh Alias

That Lotte Woman

Post by NOM »

Do the club use her as some sort of media hype?
Lots of other ladies round about her age go watch Orient but don’t get a look in why does it seem she’s the chosen one I don’t get it
Jarvis
Fresh Alias

Re: That Lotte Woman

Post by Jarvis »

Jealous again NOM ,get a skirt you nonce
NOM
Fresh Alias

Post by NOM »

Jarvis wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:42 pm Jealous again NOM ,get a skirt you nonce
It was a genuine question retard
NOM
Fresh Alias

Post by NOM »

Jarvis wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:42 pm Jealous again NOM ,get a skirt you nonce
Sounds like your jealous Jarvis C o c k head have you a thing for the old blue rinse and lavender brigade
Jarvis
Fresh Alias

Post by Jarvis »

Your so boring NOM get a life you MELT
NOM
Fresh Alias

Post by NOM »

Jarvis wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:11 pm Your so boring NOM get a life you MELT
Melt😂😂 your so down with the kids any luck with your fantasy photos yet
Nah thought not
Andersonitis
Fresh Alias

Post by Andersonitis »

Hang on,
Lotte is amazing,
She has been to more home & away games than anyone,
That’s why,
I once asked her
Lotte what have you done if there’s been a wedding come up and there was a game on,

She said I’ve never missed a game.

End of subject.
Nad2008
Fresh Alias

Post by Nad2008 »

Some proper fannies on this new board
BrianOs
Fresh Alias

Post by BrianOs »

Just show a little a little respect.
NOM
Fresh Alias

Post by NOM »

BrianOs wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:10 am Just show a little a little respect.
For who/ what?
NOM
Fresh Alias

Post by NOM »

Nad2008 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:47 pm Some proper fannies on this new board
I know how did you manage to sign up gonads
Beradogs
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Beradogs »

There are many ways to be funny if you want to create a new alias and go down the wind up route. If you can’t even do that then all you are left with is a dribbling idiot. Someone put NOM out of his/her misery.
NOM
Fresh Alias

Post by NOM »

So I can’t ask a genuine question
As I said there is a lot more ladies/ gentlemen around her age who follow Orient home and away how come they don’t get the accolades

Jeez so many sensitive souls on here
NOM
Fresh Alias

Post by NOM »

Beradogs wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:33 am There are many ways to be funny if you want to create a new alias and go down the wind up route. If you can’t even do that then all you are left with is a dribbling idiot. Someone put NOM out of his/her misery.
Beradogs another one of Papa joes brown noses
Beradogs
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Beradogs »

When I registered for the new board I thought to myself. What kind of boarder does beradogs want to be. The one that was loved and respected on ALL the previous boards over previous generations or something different. I decided that Brexit has split this country apart and we are stronger together. We need to show love and compassion to our fellow human beings. Sure, i wish the young would get out to work rather than sitting at home trying to decide what sex they are. Yes, old people smell of wee and dribble a lot. Immigrants need to go home, disableds should find some spare legs as the stumps put me off me tea. ”hello darkness my old friend” Darkness: I ain’t lending you any more money now piss off. What is it with poor people. It’s not that they didn’t have any opportunity. Just laziness. Like drug addicts and alcoholics. No self respect.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

Not sure she even supports us, her husband was the fan wasn't he?
Esteban
Fresh Alias

Post by Esteban »

This is some top drawer trolling.
NOM
Fresh Alias

Post by NOM »

Esteban wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:00 am This is some top drawer trolling.
It’s not trolling it’s a genuine question as I said they are quite a few what the club say that are “superfans” and around Lottes age but don’t get any accolades at all wouldn’t be a good thing to share instead of focusing on one person
Esteban
Fresh Alias

Post by Esteban »

NOM wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:23 am
Esteban wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:00 am This is some top drawer trolling.
It’s not trolling it’s a genuine question as I said they are quite a few what the club say that are “superfans” and around Lottes age but don’t get any accolades at all wouldn’t be a good thing to share instead of focusing on one person
The question itself is borderline trolling, however the general tone of disrespect towards an elderly widow is certainly trolling.
Last edited by Esteban on Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
NOM
Fresh Alias

Post by NOM »

The general tone of disrespect 😂😂😂

The man offering people out too funny

Pot/kettle Stephen
LittleMate
Regular
Regular

Post by LittleMate »

NOM wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:40 pm Do the club use her as some sort of media hype?
Lots of other ladies round about her age go watch Orient but don’t get a look in why does it seem she’s the chosen one I don’t get it
Why do you have to get it? You just have to accept it and if you can't do that then you have a troubled mind. Who even thinks of asking such a question?
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by CreamofSumYungGai »

Beradogs wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:09 am When I registered for the new board I thought to myself. What kind of boarder does beradogs want to be. The one that was loved and respected on ALL the previous boards over previous generations or something different. I decided that Brexit has split this country apart and we are stronger together. We need to show love and compassion to our fellow human beings. Sure, i wish the young would get out to work rather than sitting at home trying to decide what sex they are. Yes, old people smell of wee and dribble a lot. Immigrants need to go home, disableds should find some spare legs as the stumps put me off me tea. ”hello darkness my old friend” Darkness: I ain’t lending you any more money now piss off. What is it with poor people. It’s not that they didn’t have any opportunity. Just laziness. Like drug addicts and alcoholics. No self respect.
Is it taking the mic?
NOM
Fresh Alias

Post by NOM »

No it’s taking the piss
Esteban
Fresh Alias

Post by Esteban »

NOM wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:52 am The general tone of disrespect 😂😂😂

The man offering people out too funny

Pot/kettle Stephen
There’s a difference between having a bit of back and forth with fellow boarders and going out of your way to start a thread essentially having a pop at a senior citizen who doesn’t have the ability to defend herself (I’m assuming she doesn’t have an account on this site).

If you’re questioning what the general disrespectful tone is then we can start with the thread title. I wouldn’t be best pleased if you referred to my grandmother as “that Mary woman”.

Then there’s the insinuation that a woman who has a longstanding, personal relationship with the club is nothing more than a publicity stunt.

Finally, the general concept of sh*tposting about elderly widows online is largely seen as disrespectful.

But to put your question to bed: maybe all those other elderly fans are happy to go to games and leave it at that. Whilst for a widow like Lotte, having lost her husband, the club offer her a support network and much appreciated companionship. Not all elderly people are the same. Some are happy to go to football games and go home with no recognition. Others benefit from the community spirit of a club.

Case closed.

I’d highly suggest another line of trolling because bullying old ladies behind their back really isn’t a good look.
Last edited by Esteban on Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
NOM
Fresh Alias

Post by NOM »

Are you her agent ?