Johnson v Corbyn

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Re: Johnson v Corbyn

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Thor wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:56 am
RedO wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:44 am It doesn’t matter what he wants. He will do what the people want.
No he won't, that's a bare faced lie. The people have already spoken, hes just ignoring that now.
Yes he will. He said it. It's the other one, the lying one, that you can't believe what they say.

I'm a leaver but I don't want this hard brexit. I don't want to crash out with no deal or this sham of a deal May negotiated for us.

Jeremy has a resolution to all of this. The only resolution to this impasse, if truth be told.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

DuvB wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:43 am I 'liked' the way Corbyn pronounced the name Epshtein. Yes, he was a horrible JEWISH groomer/paedo/rapist!
What the actual f*** is this fuckery?
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Redcard wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:51 am Labour diehards on here trying to put the cart before the horse. How on earth can you have someone negotiating brexit who doesn’t know whether he wants to remain or leave. Absolute nonsense.
You also have an imbecile saying that there is nothing wrong with supporting the murderous I.r.a
No wonder a once proud Labour Party is now so discredited, if these are the sort of supporters it attracts.
I'm growing fond of Redcard and his mad little outbursts. He's fast becoming the Yang to Comeonyouossss's Ying.
F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

Post by F*ck The Poor & Fat »

RedO wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:42 am
Redcard wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:51 am Labour diehards on here trying to put the cart before the horse. How on earth can you have someone negotiating brexit who doesn’t know whether he wants to remain or leave. Absolute nonsense.
You also have an imbecile saying that there is nothing wrong with supporting the murderous I.r.a
No wonder a once proud Labour Party is now so discredited, if these are the sort of supporters it attracts.
I'm growing fond of Redcard and his mad little outbursts. He's fast becoming the Yang to Comeonyouossss's Ying.
Trouble is he is talking sense but some choose to ignore the issues out of bias. There is no reasonable way to discuss with people so blinkered.

I’m glad I don’t have any such issues. In my opinion they are both unfit to be PM.

And I just with Corbyn would answer a question. Fence sitter supreme no matter how you dress it up. That in itself is a little dishonest.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

DuvB wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:43 am I 'liked' the way Corbyn pronounced the name Epshtein. Yes, he was a horrible JEWISH groomer/paedo/rapist!
You really are a one trick pony aren't you. No argument to present so just rubbish the opposition with any made up crap that comes to mind. Or more likely what you read on some right wing twitter blog.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

dOh Nut wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:48 am
Trouble is he is talking sense but some choose to ignore the issues out of bias. There is no reasonable way to discuss with people so blinkered.

I’m glad I don’t have any such issues. In my opinion they are both unfit to be PM.

And I just with Corbyn would answer a question. Fence sitter supreme no matter how you dress it up. That in itself is a little dishonest.
Phew, well if Corbyn is only "a little dishonest" I'll take him over the serial liar Bojo any day. Thanks for helping me decide.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

I’m glad I don’t have any such issues.
:lol:
F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

BoniO wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:51 am

Phew, well if Corbyn is only "a little dishonest" I'll take him over the serial liar Bojo any day. Thanks for helping me decide.
I was referring to just that bit. You need to look elsewhere and get the real picture. :clown
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

dOh Nut wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:56 am

I was referring to just that bit. You need to look elsewhere and get the real picture. :clown
Pray enlighten me as to what the "real picture" is Tory Boy.
Article_50
Fresh Alias

Post by Article_50 »

I can't stand the sight of that vile fascist Corbyn so I didn't watch the debate.
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

I can sort of understand why people will perceive Labour’s Brexit policy to be weak. However, as has been proven, we’re struggling to deliver the outcome of a Direct Democratic event through a Representative Democratic institution. Labour’s policy does, at the very least, give us a path to do that.

The EU referendum should always have been a two-stage process. Even JRM argued for that before the referendum (although he’s strangely changed his position since). It was managed in a wholly incompetent way however, something which the Tories must take the full share of the blame.

I’d also be uneasy about a narrow remain win in any further referendum, so would be prepared to vote leave on a sensible deal in the interest of unity. But I also do not believe that Brexit is that much of an issue – in or out. Whatever happens will have negligible impact on any of our lives, so I cannot fathom why so many people are so worked up about it.

You've all been conned into believing that it's the priority. Stop being idiots.
Bernard Mandeville
Fresh Alias

Post by Bernard Mandeville »

I'm no fan of Corbyn but Labour actually seem to have stumbled over a sensible Brexit policy:

1. negotiate a deal that will maintain a close relationship with the EU (in keeping with the close referendum result in 2016).

2. put that to a confirmatory vote.
PoundhillO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by PoundhillO »

Bernard Mandeville wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:30 pm I'm no fan of Corbyn but Labour actually seem to have stumbled over a sensible Brexit policy:

1. negotiate a deal that will maintain a close relationship with the EU (in keeping with the close referendum result in 2016).

Makes sense, the Tories don’t do sensible just bullying.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Bernard Mandeville wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:30 pm I'm no fan of Corbyn but Labour actually seem to have stumbled over a sensible Brexit policy:

That sounds very complicated and hard to understand in fact I'm sure I still don't but thanks for making the effort.

Signed

An imbecilic complete Moron
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Hi Bernard, welcome to the LOFC MB, great to have you on Board.

I've tried reading and re-reading what you've written up there multiple times now, but I just don't get it. There has to be a simpler way of doing things, like I don't know, forcing through a piss poor deal that no one really wants or cancelling Brexit altogether?
Bluecap
Fresh Alias

Post by Bluecap »

I have put on my foe list all I dont agree with. To my joy this has reduced this thread down to 2 pages.
F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

BoniO wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:58 am

Not possible for those who choose not see. Already said that. As for Tory Boy.bloody hell Ive been criticised for being a massive fan of Blair and have in fact voted Labour more often than Tory. But there is no way ever I would vote for Corbyn. So Bojo is sadly the lesser of two idiots.
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

Don't you live in a safe Tory seat anyway, Prez Biz?
F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

Dunners wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:08 pm Don't you live in a safe Tory seat anyway, Prez Biz?
One of the safest apparently given the value of my vote. Many seats are safe Tory or Labour. Not too sure what difference that makes other than I can’t really affect the outcome in my area.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

I was listening to LBC yesterday afternoon and a caller who said he was lifelong labour supporter said he could not vote for Corbyn as his policies would destroy this country. Whilst he did not like Boris, he said he would be voting for him as he was the lesser of the two evils. He went on to say that he'd never imagined he would vote tory in his life, but felt it was the only sensible option due to the damage Corbyn and the labour party would to the country.

Quite a telling call.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

dOh Nut wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:06 pm
BoniO wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:58 am

Not possible for those who choose not see. Already said that. As for Tory Boy.bloody hell Ive been criticised for being a massive fan of Blair and have in fact voted Labour more often than Tory. But there is no way ever I would vote for Corbyn. So Bojo is sadly the lesser of two idiots.
So you don't have a clue what the "real picture" means then. You were just spouting gibberish as usual. I can't say I'm surprised.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Thor wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:31 pm I was listening to LBC yesterday afternoon and a caller who said he was lifelong labour supporter said he could not vote for Corbyn as his policies would destroy this country. Whilst he did not like Boris, he said he would be voting for him as he was the lesser of the two evils. He went on to say that he'd never imagined he would vote tory in his life, but felt it was the only sensible option due to the damage Corbyn and the labour party would to the country.

Quite a telling call.
Yeah. Definitely genuine.

I fear for the educational level and ability to live independently of people like that. If I was a conman I would be paying him a visit for the easy money.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Thor wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:31 pm I was listening to LBC yesterday afternoon and a caller who said he was lifelong labour supporter said he could not vote for Corbyn as his policies would destroy this country. Whilst he did not like Boris, he said he would be voting for him as he was the lesser of the two evils. He went on to say that he'd never imagined he would vote tory in his life, but felt it was the only sensible option due to the damage Corbyn and the labour party would to the country.

Quite a telling call.
Why was it telling? One bozo, who probably reads the Mail or the Sun (or has always been a Tory....) joins a radio phone in and spouts off. How is that significant?
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Not significant at all, just an indication of how that person feels having been staunch labour man all his life.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Thor wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:26 pm Not significant at all, just an indication of how that person feels having been staunch labour man all his life.
Agreed. It's not significant or telling in any way. You also have to consider if everyone who phones in to radio show is legit as well or maybe, just maybe, it's a really good (Tory) message to spread that Labour voters are disenchanted and will now vote Tory. It's almost like there's an election around the corner.