Booing the team today

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

BiggsyMalone
Regular
Regular

Booing the team today

Post by BiggsyMalone »

Whoever did it today. You’re spoilt, entitled and pathetic.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Re: Booing the team today

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

I didn’t.

But fair play to those that did.

Other than Coulson, Happe and Marvin, they deserve it.
LeytonOstone
Fresh Alias

Post by LeytonOstone »

Yes, you should be ashamed. Paid your hard earned money, had to endure that total s**the against the mighty Scunthorpe and had the temerity to boo. What were you thinking?..The same as me I reckon.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Nothing wrong with booing players at the end of a game.

Better than abusing them on social media or wanting to row with them at the side of the pitch.
BIGRON
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by BIGRON »

Wasn't me ........I'd already left long before the end ☹
Give it to Jabo
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Give it to Jabo »

It was a poor show. Embleton should have reacted quicker: Gorman and or Marsh would have been able to organise the team better than Clay and Wright and Maguire Drew. Going behind so soon did not help for a team with fragile confidence - somebody should have rushed their player sooner.
gshaw
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by gshaw »

I booed at the end, they deserved it. No effort, no workrate... that's the bare minimum you expect. Scunthorpe turned up, rolled their sleeves up and grafted. Fair play to them.
Oforever
Fresh Alias

Post by Oforever »

Booing isn't support that's for sure.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Oforever wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:39 pm Booing isn't support that's for sure.
Its letting tour team know
That we as fans are not happy with tbere showing.
That is all it is .

Abusing McAnuff a couple of seasons ago n wanting to fight players
Or abusing them on socail media is not
What a fan needs to be doing.

Nothing wrong with criticism of llayers
( including Sam Ling ) but accusing the club of allowing nepotism or coaches & staff etc is another thing completely.

Im not Craig Clays biggest fan at the moment
But if he pukls his finger out if his arse & sorts himself out ill let him know he has turned it around.
Cheshunto
Regular
Regular

Post by Cheshunto »

Very disappointing today but I wouldn’t boo the team.
Some people have short memories.
It’s been a traumatic week and the team look so low on confidence, we badly need a win.
Booba
Fresh Alias

Post by Booba »

Craig played the best I have seen him play all season IMO, yes he made a few duff passes but also should have had a penalty and made a few decent clearances....most of the team made a few duff passes during the game.
BIGRON
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by BIGRON »

Booba wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:52 pm Craig played the best I have seen him play all season IMO, yes he made a few duff passes but also should have had a penalty and made a few decent clearances....most of the team made a few duff passes during the game.
🤣🤣🤣 what game was you watching , he was cack .
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Wright was worser.
RedDwarf 1881
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by RedDwarf 1881 »

gshaw wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:31 pm I booed at the end, they deserved it. No effort, no workrate... that's the bare minimum you expect. Scunthorpe turned up, rolled their sleeves up and grafted. Fair play to them.
Normally gshaw I agree with you but I honestly think the effort was there today. Our problem is we haven't got any firepower at the moment . OK, Angol did come on Late in the second half but after his injury It's going to take him two or three games to get back up to speed.
BiggsyMalone
Regular
Regular

Post by BiggsyMalone »

You think booing them off at half time, leaving in droves when they score a second and then booing at full time is really going to encourage the players? They don’t go out and purposefully play crap. You deserve every sh*t performance they give.
gshaw
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by gshaw »

RedDwarf 1881 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:09 pm
gshaw wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:31 pm I booed at the end, they deserved it. No effort, no workrate... that's the bare minimum you expect. Scunthorpe turned up, rolled their sleeves up and grafted. Fair play to them.
Normally gshaw I agree with you but I honestly think the effort was there today. Our problem is we haven't got any firepower at the moment . OK, Angol did come on Late in the second half but after his injury It's going to take him two or three games to get back up to speed.
Who from? Clay was ambling around like he didn't care less, especially towards the end. Wright kinda tries but ends up neither here nor there.

Dennis and JMD wanted to look flash but no end product and very lightweight. Same for Ling but did at least make a good clearance.

It was all just so lifeless, no one willing to fly into a challenge or bust a gut to win a loose ball. Just that vague 5/10 meh performance for physically turning up on the pitch.

As for not deliberately playing sh*t... it seems the jury is out on that one during Fletcher's tenure for sure
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

BiggsyMalone wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:11 pm You think booing them off at half time, leaving in droves when they score a second and then booing at full time is really going to encourage the players? They don’t go out and purposefully play crap. You deserve every sh*t performance they give.
CHEER THE BOYS ON TO MIDTABLE MEDIOCRITY !
BiggsyMalone
Regular
Regular

Post by BiggsyMalone »

RedO wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:18 pm
BiggsyMalone wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:11 pm You think booing them off at half time, leaving in droves when they score a second and then booing at full time is really going to encourage the players? They don’t go out and purposefully play crap. You deserve every sh*t performance they give.
CHEER THE BOYS ON TO MIDTABLE MEDIOCRITY !
Everyone would have been happy to finish mid table this year. You nearly didn’t have a club a few years ago ffs.
RedDwarf 1881
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by RedDwarf 1881 »

gshaw wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:12 pm
RedDwarf 1881 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:09 pm
Who from? Clay was ambling around like he didn't care less, especially towards the end. Wright kinda tries but ends up neither here nor there.

Dennis and JMD wanted to look flash but no end product and very lightweight. Same for Ling but did at least make a good clearance.

It was all just so lifeless, no one willing to fly into a challenge or bust a gut to win a loose ball. Just that vague 5/10 meh performance for physically turning up on the pitch.

As for not deliberately playing sh*t... it seems the jury is out on that one during Fletcher's tenure for sure
We desperately need an experienced manager to sort this mess out .
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

This is funny coming from Biggles one of the biggest bleaters on this forum

Face it Biggles you do all your boo hooing from your safety net
Ultimate keyboard warrior
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Idiot of the year 2020

Post by Disoriented »

Booba wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:52 pm Craig played the best I have seen him play all season IMO, yes he made a few duff passes but also should have had a penalty and made a few decent clearances....most of the team made a few duff passes during the game.
Quite simply the most misguided post of the year.

Bless.
BiggsyMalone
Regular
Regular

Post by BiggsyMalone »

Lucky7 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:25 am
This is funny coming from Biggles one of the biggest bleaters on this forum

Face it Biggles you do all your boo hooing from your safety net
Ultimate keyboard warrior
I only criticise players and staff that warrant criticism and I do it in a place where they can choose to read it or not. To compare criticism on a forum to booing a team off and leaving in droves before the end is idiotic. It's really hilarious at the amount of fans that want to carry on like this club is a special community club, where everyone is together but at the same time boo a team off the pitch and leave early rather than encouraging the players. You can't have it both ways.
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

Like I said you prefer to do your booing in a virtual way
Same thing in my book I’m sure some of the hierarchy read this forum and see your constant negative postings
Stop pretending your any better than the boo boys cos you ain’t chicken licken
Booba
Fresh Alias

Post by Booba »

Disoriented wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:01 am
Quite simply the most misguided post of the year.

Bless.
Misguided!!!! Maybe, but I'm not blind or biased in my opinions!!