Pitch Invasion Saturday

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Esteban
Fresh Alias

Re: Pitch Invasion Saturday

Post by Esteban »

NOM wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:27 pm So you obviously don’t give a monkeys arse about people with disabilities the more ageing O’s fan etc etc it was all about you having your Andy Warhol moment you poor sad sack of sh*t
I don’t give a monkeys about oversensitive miserable old f*ckers like you.

The angrier you get, the more pleased I get with my decision to do it. It’s brilliant.

So please keep the insults coming, just makes me feel even better.

I hope to god I never turn into an over dramatic, whinging old fart like you.
NOM
Fresh Alias

Post by NOM »

dOh Nut wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:57 pm It was one of timing. No doubt in my mind the pitch invasion added to the day. Some of the footage is amazing and emotional showing just how far we have come as a club in a short time. You couldn’t write a script that matches the joy and passion being shared by players, fans and management. Wonderful stuff.

But, when asked to leave the pitch, fans should have. Especially when the request was made repeatedly to chants of off off off from others. Those that got off the pitch showed respect for the club and others. Those that chose their personal selfishness and stayed are just pricks.
Well said nut of the doh 👍🤡
F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

Post by F*ck The Poor & Fat »

one o in huntingdon wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:58 pm For goodness sake if you didn't enjoy yesterday give up going.
Brilliant day and you know what all the whinging in the world won't change anything.
Can't always have it exactly the way you want it, just be happy we won the league, surely that's enough after recent years.
The people who stayed on the pitch had exactly what they wanted, their extra few minutes of glory despite repeated requests to get off by the club. Clearly they are more important than anyone else.
Esteban
Fresh Alias

Post by Esteban »

The funny thing is that I did actually leave the pitch after the initial invasion, as I already mentioned.

But that hasn’t stopped the brigade of pious old moaners from accusing me of everything from being a career criminal to having an active dislike of disabled people.

Hilarious overreaction from some on here.

As mentioned by somebody else, if all you can take away from yesterday is having a whinge about thousands of people having fun then maybe football isn’t for you.
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by CreamofSumYungGai »

one o in huntingdon wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:58 pm
Can't always have it exactly the way you want it, just be happy we won the league, surely that's enough after recent years.
The selfish pricks who stayed on the pitch can.
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Esteban wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:04 pm The funny thing is that I did actually leave the pitch after the initial invasion, as I already mentioned.

But that hasn’t stopped the brigade of pious old moaners from accusing me of everything from being a career criminal to having an active dislike of disabled people.

As mentioned by somebody else, if all you can take away from yesterday is having a whinge about thousands of people having fun then maybe football isn’t for you.
Where exactly were you when the trophy was presented to Jobi?
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

NOM wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:00 pm
dOh Nut wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:57 pm It was one of timing. No doubt in my mind the pitch invasion added to the day. Some of the footage is amazing and emotional showing just how far we have come as a club in a short time. You couldn’t write a script that matches the joy and passion being shared by players, fans and management. Wonderful stuff.

But, when asked to leave the pitch, fans should have. Especially when the request was made repeatedly to chants of off off off from others. Those that got off the pitch showed respect for the club and others. Those that chose their personal selfishness and stayed are just pricks.
Well said nut of the doh 👍🤡
Nailed it.
Esteban
Fresh Alias

Post by Esteban »

CreamofSumYungGai wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:07 pm
Esteban wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:04 pm The funny thing is that I did actually leave the pitch after the initial invasion, as I already mentioned.

Well here’s another funny thing about this. You couldn’t see bugger all from the East Stand (where I had returned to) anyway because the thing was set up facing the other way. All you could see was the back of a large Vanarama sign.

So I wouldn’t have seen them lift the cup anyway.

What I actually did was some more illegality. I went and bought a beer and took it to my seat to drink because I’ve never had a beer on my seat and thought that this will probably be my only opportunity to do so.
one o in huntingdon
Fresh Alias

Post by one o in huntingdon »

Give it up, all you are doing is making it sound like yesterday was crap
Fantastic day and if we can win the league next season who gives a toss about seeing a stage managed trophy presentation.
Thought we might not even have a club so stop being so petty and enjoy our promotion
Esteban
Fresh Alias

Post by Esteban »

one o in huntingdon wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:15 pm

Fantastic day and if we can win the league next season who gives a toss about seeing a stage managed trophy presentation.
Thought we might not even have a club so stop being so petty and enjoy our promotion
Haven’t you heard, the committee of message board bores have concluded that having a pitch invasion when your team has won the league is a serious crime. Anybody who delayed a stage managed trophy presentation for BT sport is officially a “pr*ck” and only those who sit behind a keyboard insulting thousands of Os fans are worthy. Everybody else is scum who apparently hate disabled people.
NOM
Fresh Alias

Post by NOM »

Esteban wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:21 pm

Haven’t you heard, the committee of message board bores have concluded that having a pitch invasion when your team has won the league is a serious crime. Anybody who delayed a stage managed trophy presentation for BT sport is officially a “pr*ck” and only those who sit behind a keyboard insulting thousands of Os fans are worthy. Everybody else is scum who apparently hate disabled people.
I’ll give you that your good at reading between the lines Stephen but don’t worry we know it’s all about you you you

You seem to have grown an obsession with the disabled all of a sudden

Go have a cup of cocoa take your medication and f*** off to bed
See I can be nice
one o in huntingdon
Fresh Alias

I'm just amazed that anyone could find fault with yesterday.
I have be watching the O's since 1966 and this one was right up there with the Chelsea cup games, Oxford, Wrexham and my personal favourite Rotherham away in the Play Off.
Nothing can spoil those memories and feel sorry for anyone who couldn't feel the same about yesterday.
F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

one o in huntingdon wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:37 pm I'm just amazed that anyone could find fault with yesterday.
I have be watching the O's since 1966 and this one was right up there with the Chelsea cup games, Oxford, Wrexham and my personal favourite Rotherham away in the Play Off.
Nothing can spoil those memories and feel sorry for anyone who couldn't feel the same about yesterday.
Your memories are all that matter then. Fine. I think that’s what is meant by selfish. So long as your happy then feck everyone else. Like the thousands shouting off, off, off for example.
Esteban
Fresh Alias

Post by Esteban »

NOM wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:36 pm
Esteban wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:21 pm

I’ll give you that your good at reading between the lines Stephen but don’t worry we know it’s all about you you you

You seem to have grown an obsession with the disabled all of a sudden

Go have a cup of cocoa take your medication and f*** off to bed
See I can be nice
See up until that last post you were doing so well. I genuinely believed you were a pious old w*nker.

But you just gave it away. You’re just a troll. A bl*ddy good one at first I’ll give you that.

And of course everything is about me, me, me. Why wouldn’t it be? I’m awesome.
NOM
Fresh Alias

Post by NOM »

Esteban wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:13 pm

Well here’s another funny thing about this. You couldn’t see bugger all from the East Stand (where I had returned to) anyway because the thing was set up facing the other way. All you could see was the back of a large Vanarama sign.

What I actually did was some more illegality. I went and bought a beer and took it to my seat to drink because I’ve never had a beer on my seat and thought that this will probably be my only opportunity to do so.
Hmm so you obviously didn’t read that you could drink in your seat etc after the game had finished so you weren’t actually doing anything illegal
In fact 2 points taken away for being a good onion
Esteban
Fresh Alias

Post by Esteban »

NOM wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:46 pm
Esteban wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:13 pm

Hmm so you obviously didn’t read that you could drink in your seat etc after the game had finished so you weren’t actually doing anything illegal
In fact 2 points taken away for being a good onion
Is that so? And there was me thinking I was being a hard man.
one o in huntingdon
Fresh Alias

dOh Nut wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:41 pm
one o in huntingdon wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:37 pm I'm just amazed that anyone could find fault with yesterday.
Your memories are all that matter then. Fine. I think that’s what is meant by selfish. So long as your happy then feck everyone else. Like the thousands shouting off, off, off for example.
What are you on about, I was with my friends in the North Stand having a beer during the trophy presentation.
Already said I left the pitch when requested so don't start all that self righteous sh*t with me.
What I'm saying is in the grand scheme of things yesterday was a fantastic day and don't let anything so insignificant spoil that memory
NOM
Fresh Alias

Post by NOM »

They shouldn’t sell beer in the North Family Stand sets a bad example to the yoof innit blud
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

NOM wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:57 pm They shouldn’t sell beer in the North Family Stand sets a bad example to the yoof innit blud
To be fair there’s hardly any kids there to set a bad example to.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Esteban wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:00 pm
NOM wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:27 pm So you obviously don’t give a monkeys arse about people with disabilities the more ageing O’s fan etc etc it was all about you having your Andy Warhol moment you poor sad sack of sh*t
I don’t give a monkeys about oversensitive miserable old f*ckers like you.

The angrier you get, the more pleased I get with my decision to do it. It’s brilliant.

So please keep the insults coming, just makes me feel even better.

I hope to god I never turn into an over dramatic, whinging old fart like you.
Unfortunately you will

I find the trick is to be Silent for a.period & see who the.real old miserable pricks are & then annoy the
F*ck out of them , regardless of how similar you maybe .

Its given me years of pleasure & im hoping for a good few more .

Kepp up the good work young un

😂
Winchesterfan
Fresh Alias

Post by Winchesterfan »

Absolutely, can’t argue with that.
RientO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by RientO »

My dad who is 77 was on the pitch and loving it. And he couldn't easily climb down the stairs to get on the pitch. We did return to east stand before trophy presentation, but the thing is having let 4,000 plus onto the pitch, how can you expect everyone to orderly return to their seats afterwards? The genie was out of the bottle.
F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

Some people on here are getting their knickers in a twist. Don’t think anybody is criticising people who invaded the pitch, quite the revere in fact. Just those idiots who stayed on when repeatedly asked to get off.
Winchesterfan
Fresh Alias

Post by Winchesterfan »

It would be interesting to hear from the club about the pitch invasion following their request , on line on Friday, not to invade the pitch.
I think we all accept that nothing was going to stop an invasion after the final whistle went and indeed it was a great atmosphere as thousands did ignore the request.
But having enjoyed a few minutes of genuine celebration why do a couple of hundred ‘fans’ decide they are so much more important than everyone else and ignore pleas made over the PA system and repeated chants from the fans in the stands to get ‘OFF OFF OFF’
I think the words selfish, stupid etc accurately sum these ridiculous people up ( MisOrientit, do look up an English Dictionary of the actual meaning of ridiculous)
Beradogs
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Beradogs »

Sheffield United didn’t allow the fans to go on the pitch at all. A couple did and where booed straight off. Orient allowed the fans on the pitch (although they said they wouldn’t but stewards clearly did not try too hard) but they should have left within a few minutes. Why they didn’t listen to the announcements I have no idea. Just use some common sense.