I Shall Vote Labour

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

Re: I Shall Vote Labour

Post by Proposition Joe »

Thor wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:12 pm
Proposition Joe wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:14 am I'll be voting for Stella Creasey as the Labour candidate in my area. Is she an anti-Semite? Haven't seen any evidence of that, do you have any links?
She is useless.
I'm not even that much of a fan of hers tbh but she seems to have an excellent track record as a campaigning MP who takes on local issues. Why do you say she's useless?
Ornchurch
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Ornchurch »

Never heard of Stella Creasey so just looked her up. Represents Walthamstow but born in Sutton Coldfield which has a Tory MP loves taking on local issues but obviously not that local as presumably Sutton Coldfield is a Tory stronghold so she would be wasting her time.

These are people that choose politics as a career and what it can do for them. She was put up to stand where she would win, she doesn't give a toss about Walthamstow and its people.
Redcard
Fresh Alias

Post by Redcard »

Tuffers, can I show you where Corbyn has been anti Semite , but liking a blatant anti Semitic Muriel doesn’t count in your view.
Of course I can , it’s not at all difficult and I could flood this message board with examples. Anti semitism was minimal in the Labour Party until corbyn took the rein. He has supported the likes of Livingston when he claimed hitler was a Zionist and allows party members to remain despite them posting antiemetic remarks. Here are just some examples of Corbin’s antisemitism.
In 2012 he praised read salah as”a very honored citizen and I hereby renew my invitation to come to parliament and meet with me. I look forward to giving you tea on the terrace because you deserve it” salah, convicted of fundraising for hammas has accused Jews of using the blood of non Jewish babies to make matzah for Passover , and stated that Jews were responsible for 9/11 and that 4000 Jews were warned not to go to work in the twin towers.
In 2015 rev Stephen sizer posted a link that Jews committed 9/11. He shares platforms with holocaust deniers and ant Semitic terrorists. Corbyn wrote a letter “reverend sizer seems to have come under attack by certain individuals intent on discrediting th excellent work he does. Active and well informed individuals like rev sizer withstand a considerable amount of inappropriate criticism. I do admire the excellent work he has done”.
Paul else’s a self confessed holocaust denier has claimed he has been closely associated with corbyn for several years and that corbyn has donated to his work and attended every one of his events.
Then there was the 2014 laying a wreath in Tunisia honoring atef bseiso the mastermind of the slaughter of the Israeli athletes at the Munich olympics.
I guess inviting hammas and hezbulah to be his guest and referring to them as his friends doesn’t count either.
Hammas whose charter states that Israel should not exist and that Jews everywhere should be killed, and likewise hezbullah who share similar sentiments and were responsible for killing hundreds of Jews in the blowing up of a Jewish centre in Argentina.
I could go on and on with examples of corbyn supporting anti semitism often dressed up as attacking Israel the only Jewish state.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Ornchurch wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:52 pm Never heard of Stella Creasey so just looked her up. Represents Walthamstow but born in Sutton Coldfield which has a Tory MP loves taking on local issues but obviously not that local as presumably Sutton Coldfield is a Tory stronghold so she would be wasting her time.

These are people that choose politics as a career and what it can do for them. She was put up to stand where she would win, she doesn't give a toss about Walthamstow and its people.
So are you saying Churchill was form all if the places he represented ?
Dundee Manchester ( north west) Woodford oldham & Epping .

If ever there was a politician who was a career politician it was He .
Born to a Lord & a member of Parliament for the Tories .

Lazy use of language calling out terms of career politicians .
Absolute smeg !!
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Redcard wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:58 pm Tuffers, can I show you where Corbyn has been anti Semite , but liking a blatant anti Semitic Muriel doesn’t count in your view.
Of course I can , it’s not at all difficult and I could flood this message board with examples. Anti semitism was minimal in the Labour Party until corbyn took the rein. He has supported the likes of Livingston when he claimed hitler was a Zionist and allows party members to remain despite them posting antiemetic remarks. Here are just some examples of Corbin’s antisemitism.
In 2012 he praised read salah as”a very honored citizen and I hereby renew my invitation to come to parliament and meet with me. I look forward to giving you tea on the terrace because you deserve it” salah, convicted of fundraising for hammas has accused Jews of using the blood of non Jewish babies to make matzah for Passover , and stated that Jews were responsible for 9/11 and that 4000 Jews were warned not to go to work in the twin towers.
In 2015 rev Stephen sizer posted a link that Jews committed 9/11. He shares platforms with holocaust deniers and ant Semitic terrorists. Corbyn wrote a letter “reverend sizer seems to have come under attack by certain individuals intent on discrediting th excellent work he does. Active and well informed individuals like rev sizer withstand a considerable amount of inappropriate criticism. I do admire the excellent work he has done”.
Paul else’s a self confessed holocaust denier has claimed he has been closely associated with corbyn for several years and that corbyn has donated to his work and attended every one of his events.
Then there was the 2014 laying a wreath in Tunisia honoring atef bseiso the mastermind of the slaughter of the Israeli athletes at the Munich olympics.
I guess inviting hammas and hezbulah to be his guest and referring to them as his friends doesn’t count either.
Hammas whose charter states that Israel should not exist and that Jews everywhere should be killed, and likewise hezbullah who share similar sentiments and were responsible for killing hundreds of Jews in the blowing up of a Jewish centre in Argentina.
I could go on and on with examples of corbyn supporting anti semitism often dressed up as attacking Israel the only Jewish state.
Livingstone said Hitler was a Zionist ?

Livingstone said " Hitler wanted to help Zionists create there own state before he went mad & started to kill them ". I was Listening to the interview live .

Hamas & Hezbullah ?

Jeremy Corbyn has said he was present but not involved at a wreath-laying for individuals behind the group that carried out the Munich Olympic massacre, a partial admission that has led to a row with Israel’s prime minister.

The Labour leader had been asked if Palestinian leaders linked to the Black September terror group were also honoured at a memorial event he attended in Tunisia in 2014, at which victims of the 1985 Israeli airstrike in Tunis were remembered.

Corbyn said “a wreath was indeed laid” for “some of those who were killed in Paris in 1992” and added in response to a question: “I was present at that wreath-laying, I don’t think I was actually involved in it.”

He added: “I was there because I wanted to see a fitting memorial to everyone who has died in every terrorist incident everywhere because we have to end it. You cannot pursue peace by a cycle of violence; the only way you can pursue peace [is] by a cycle of dialogue.”

Ive read in lots of places that corbyn was at an IRA funeral with some didvy photo .
When in fact it was a photo of Jim Gibney
Sinn Fein .

So a lot of what you say has been argued for & against.

Specifically like Boris with his
Balaclavas & Pillarboxes where has he said
Anti semetic , again the state of Israel , the only country in the world that has laws that if you criticise it you are classed as an anti semite.

Is it ok to drop bombs & kill innocent victims regardless of the less innocent in the world ?

I remind you of the story again of the jewish gentlemen i worked with who punched a fellow jewish gentleman on the nose for disagreeing on Israels political Wrong doings as he saw them.

The attacks were condemned by members of the UN (UNRWA's parent organization) and other governments, such as the U.S., have expressed "extreme concern" over the safety of Palestinian civilians who "are not safe in UN-designated shelters.

Are the UN the US govt & other govts also classed as
Anti Semetic ?
Ornchurch
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Ornchurch »

tuffers#1 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:08 pm
Ornchurch wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:52 pm Never heard of Stella Creasey so just looked her up. Represents Walthamstow but born in Sutton Coldfield which has a Tory MP loves taking on local issues but obviously not that local as presumably Sutton Coldfield is a Tory stronghold so she would be wasting her time.

So are you saying Churchill was form all if the places he represented ?
Dundee Manchester ( north west) Woodford oldham & Epping .
No.

If ever there was a politician who was a career politician it was He .
Born to a Lord & a member of Parliament for the Tories .
I wasn't alive at the same time as him so don't care. Not relevant to me. Interestingly, why did you pick a Tory?

Lazy use of language calling out terms of career politicians .
Absolute smeg !!

Really? I'm happy with lazy. You carry on being a career Labour voter and vote for their latest steaming turd.
They are all there to serve themselves, and their careers, and not the people who vote them in.
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

Never heard of her but based on her place of birth, she's rubbish?

Is...is that your argument? Where does Boris Johnson fit in to your worldview, out of interest? Being born in New York and currently on his second different constituency.

You are very simple.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Proposition Joe wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:39 pm
Redcard wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:05 pm Proposition joe, you will in effect be voting for Corbyn who is a rabid antisemite. He has been called out as such by numerous public figures but has never sought to sue them for libel simply because he knows he would lose.
I won't be voting for Corbyn, as I don't live in Islington. Do you know how our Parliament works?

Who are the 'numerous public figures', out of interest?

If you say Rachel Riley or the Labour Friends of Israel I'm going to have to log off from laughing too hard and not respond to your smears any further.
Lord Sugar and Maurenn Lipman
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

slacker wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:00 pm Sigh. The last few pages of this thread is typical of how this sort of mud sticks and obfuscates other much more important issues that needs to be examined & discussed critically - like yer actual Party policies, the competence (or otherwise) of those who would be entrusted to implement them if they ever got the chance, and the tensions/tactics of different factions within Labour.
Well said, slacks.
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

RedO wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:32 pm
Redcard wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:05 pm Proposition joe, you will in effect be voting for Corbyn who is a rabid antisemite. He has been called out as such by numerous public figures but has never sought to sue them for libel simply because he knows he would lose.
I won't be voting for Corbyn, as I don't live in Islington. Do you know how our Parliament works?

If you say Rachel Riley or the Labour Friends of Israel I'm going to have to log off from laughing too hard and not respond to your smears any further.
Lord Sugar 👍

See, you can still be funny.
Ornchurch
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Ornchurch »

Proposition Joe wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:32 pm

Is...is that your argument? Where does Boris Johnson fit in to your worldview, out of interest? Being born in New York and currently on his second different constituency.

You are very simple.
Thanks.

I would much rather be called simple than argue like a simpleton over the steaming turds that you all are so keen to vote for. Both sides.

And please highlight for me, being so simple, where I said that she was rubbish?

Lastly, to answer your question on Boris Johnson he is right up there as a career politician. Definitely out for No.1.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

RedO wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:32 pm

30 odd years ago I saw Maureen Lipman in a shoe shop in Oxford Street. She was looking at shoes.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

I am yet to decide if I shall vote or not and it really will come down to the manifestos that are presented to us, then and only then shall I decide.

Some on here have already decided to vote labour without even knowing what they will be standing for at the election, strange or more likey blinded by any other option.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

I reckon she's at least a size 8 or 9. Big old feet for a woman.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Ornchurch wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:37 pm
Proposition Joe wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:32 pm

You are very simple.
Thanks.

I would much rather be called simple than argue like a simpleton over the steaming turds that you all are so keen to vote for. Both sides.

And please highlight for me, being so simple, where I said that she was rubbish?

Lastly, to answer your question on Boris Johnson he is right up there as a career politician. Definitely out for No.1.
If i choose to be a soldier ( ill be thought of as a hero)
If i choose to be a Fireman ( or woman) ( " )
If i choose to be ( enter any other job )

Just the Murkiest kind of post ever written .

Pointless
Ornchurch
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Ornchurch »

If i choose to be a soldier ( ill be thought of as a hero)
If i choose to be a Fireman ( or woman) ( " )
If i choose to be ( enter any other job )

Just the Murkiest kind of post ever written .

Pointless

Sorry but I don't understand this post. Must be simple.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Thor wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:41 pm I am yet to decide if I shall vote or not and it really will come down to the manifestos that are presented to us, then and only then shall I decide.

Some on here have already decided to vote labour without even knowing what they will be standing for at the election, strange or more likey blinded by any other option.
I vote against the Conservative Party.
My vote will always be for those who can beat the Conservative party.

Throughout My Life the Conservative Party have never been of help.to me in anyway shape or form.

Hence my reason to vote agaisnt them.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Tuffers why do you have such a closed mind? Something that was not right yesterday might be right today. I find it strange that you can just be so closed minded on such matters.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

How is a mind closed when the eyes are open fully to
What the Tory Party has never done for me ?
RedDwarf 1881
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by RedDwarf 1881 »

Howling Mad Murdock wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:28 pm
RedDwarf 1881 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:09 pm
Howling Mad Murdock wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:12 am I'm gonna vote Monster Raving Looney party.TIA.
Oh, that's the LibDems then .
No I'm not that mad.
😀 Touche
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Idiot of the year 2020

Post by Disoriented »

Redcard wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:36 pm So, anyone who names and shames an anti Semite is in your view a bigot. That says everything about you.
Looking forward to you producing evidence of your libellous claim.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

tuffers#1 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:18 pm How is a mind closed when the eyes are open fully to
But in the up coming election they might just produce a manifesto which ticks every box you want ticked. For you personally it might be the best thing for you. However you refuse to vote for them so your mind is absolutely closed.

Have an open mind and decide once you know what the parties are standing for.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Thor wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:00 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:18 pm How is a mind closed when the eyes are open fully to
But in the up coming election they might just produce a manifesto which ticks every box you want ticked. For you personally it might be the best thing for you. However you refuse to vote for them so your mind is absolutely closed.

Have an open mind and decide once you know what the parties are standing for.
Thor i have more chance of seeing James alabi scoring 100 goals this season than the silly maniesto claim you think the tories might produce.
Redcard
Fresh Alias

Post by Redcard »

Tuffers, what Livingston actually said was “hitler supported Zionism in 1932”. Which was total nonsense .
Corbyn was photographed with a wreath in his hand in Tunisia. The denial and ludicrous explanation that he wanted to commentate the death of all people by terrorism just demonstrates what a liar he is. Has he ever laid a wreath at the many Jews killed by Islamic terrorists?.
I note that you haven’t alluded to the other examples of his support for anti semites , or the fact that the Labour Party is the first to be the subject of an investigation into anti semitism. Oh, and of course supporting and arguing against the removal of a blatant anti Semitic muriel doesn’t count in your eyes.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Redcard wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:13 pm Tuffers, what Livingston actually said was “hitler supported Zionism in 1932”. Which was total nonsense .
Corbyn was photographed with a wreath in his hand in Tunisia. The denial and ludicrous explanation that he wanted to commentate the death of all people by terrorism just demonstrates what a liar he is. Has he ever laid a wreath at the many Jews killed by Islamic terrorists?.
I note that you haven’t alluded to the other examples of his support for anti semites , or the fact that the Labour Party is the first to be the subject of an investigation into anti semitism. Oh, and of course supporting and arguing against the removal of a blatant anti Semitic muriel doesn’t count in your eyes.
So still no.conclusive proof that corbyn has ever uttered anything anti semetic , just that he talked to people who are involved in religous wars .

Has the Queen or Prince Charles as head of the Paratroop regiment ever apologised to the people of Derry ?

Did The Conservative party ever lay a reef in India
With regard to the starvation of millions ?

Did Israel apologise for there long denial of the
murder of Tom Hurndall ?

Its funny how the rise in Anti semetism coincided with
The rise to power of War mongerer Nethenayu .

I remember watching some documentary , not sure if it was simon sharmas story of the jews so wont say it is Gospel ,
Which touched on the subject of the zionist federation of Germany , to my suprise it seemed that there was a connection .

The group supported the 1933 Haavara Agreement between Nazi Germany and German Zionist Jews which was designed to encourage German Jews to emigrate to Palestine ,

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionist ... prov=sfla1

Here is the link if you are not familiar