Labour Watch

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Re: Labour Watch

Post by tuffers#1 »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:38 am
ComeOnYouOs wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:50 am Jewish Labour movement are an organization loyal to Israel, and only Israel

Some facts : JLM was disbanded, but reformed in 2015, just as Palestinian supporter Jerremy Corbyn was elected Labour leader.....coincidence eh?

You dont have to be a LabourParty member to join JLM, and you dont have to be Jewish, and many are not either

JLM is a Zionist organization, against Palestinian rights.

there are many organizations in the UK that are working for Zionist Israel, funded by very rich patrons
Why do you care about Israel/Palestine?
Why would we not worry about Israel & Palestine.

Its 1 of many Hotspots in the world that have far reaching implications.

Putins interest in Syria is 1 , now the Americans are far less interested in Saudi Oil & it opens up the rest of the Gulf region to major destabalising circumstance.

If it was all about islam & Jadaism & Not Oil
Then no one would be there interfering.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

dOh Nut wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:37 pm
RedO wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:19 pm The smears against Jezza are not coincidental at all, they're entirely deliberate.
Of course they are.
Finally, some agreement.

See comeonyouwotsit above, the JLM was basically defunct and only relaunched in 2016 as a result of Jezza. That tells you all you need to know.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

dOh Nut wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:10 pm
RedO wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:18 am So you’re suggesting Corbyn is behind their deselection? 😂
Of course not, it’s just coincidence.
Most of those being accused have been members much longer than Jeremy has been leader. So I ask again. Why now?
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

tuffers#1 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:51 pm
ComeOnYouOs wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:50 am Jewish Labour movement are an organization loyal to Israel, and only Israel

Some facts : JLM was disbanded, but reformed in 2015, just as Palestinian supporter Jerremy Corbyn was elected Labour leader.....coincidence eh?

You dont have to be a LabourParty member to join JLM, and you dont have to be Jewish, and many are not either

JLM is a Zionist organization, against Palestinian rights.

there are many organizations in the UK that are working for Zionist Israel, funded by very rich patrons

Putins interest in Syria is 1 , now the Americans are far less interested in Saudi Oil & it opens up the rest of the Gulf region to major destabalising circumstance.

Probably not even in my top 100 worries.
Norlington
Fresh Alias

Post by Norlington »

I am pleased to say there is no anti Semitism in the Labour Party. Its just coincidence that in the last 4 days jo bird put forward as mp for labour in Liverpool previously suspended for anti semitism. Begun put forward for poplar who thinks Saudi Arabia is run by zionists previously investigated for anti semitism. Jamie flack in former chairman of Scottish labour leaves party because of anti semitism. 2 labour councillors suspended for anti semitism reinstated. Thank god there is no anti semitism in labour
F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

Post by F*ck The Poor & Fat »

Max B Gold wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:20 pm
RedO wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:18 am So you’re suggesting Corbyn is behind their deselection? 😂
Most of those being accused have been members much longer than Jeremy has been leader. So I ask again. Why now?
Maybe under previous leaders the sort of issues, big enough for people with decades of loyal support under a number of different leaders who feel the need to leave, were not so much in evidence.
F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

Norlington wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:07 pm I am pleased to say there is no anti Semitism in the Labour Party. Its just coincidence that in the last 4 days jo bird put forward as mp for labour in Liverpool previously suspended for anti semitism. Begun put forward for poplar who thinks Saudi Arabia is run by zionists previously investigated for anti semitism. Jamie flack in former chairman of Scottish labour leaves party because of anti semitism. 2 labour councillors suspended for anti semitism reinstated. Thank god there is no anti semitism in labour
It’s all a plot. There is no anti-semitism in Labour, who operate a zero tolerance policy.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:37 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:51 pm

Probably not even in my top 100 worries.
Nor mine , but it is a discussion on politics
Specifically anti semetism at the moment

Israel uses " New Anti semitism" very cleverly ,

I used to work at a Jewish buisness up until 2015
And 2 of the guys hated how Israel portrayed itself
To the world , yet does what it does to palestine .

The arguments with those who felt any criticism
Of Israel used to get very heated .

1nce came to blows with a 74 year old work mate slapping a 70 year old client .

5 minutes later they were discussing a party they were
Both involved in organising .

I always used to be phone ready 999
Just a case of ambulance or police .
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

dOh Nut wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:48 pm
Norlington wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:07 pm I am pleased to say there is no anti Semitism in the Labour Party. Its just coincidence that in the last 4 days jo bird put forward as mp for labour in Liverpool previously suspended for anti semitism. Begun put forward for poplar who thinks Saudi Arabia is run by zionists previously investigated for anti semitism. Jamie flack in former chairman of Scottish labour leaves party because of anti semitism. 2 labour councillors suspended for anti semitism reinstated. Thank god there is no anti semitism in labour
It’s all a plot. There is no anti-semitism in Labour, who operate a zero tolerance policy.
Of course there is some. There's 500,000 members. It's only a miniscule amount - certainly less than in say the tory party - but the problem is all the false claims make it very difficult to home in on the genuine cases and deal with those properly.
Norlington
Fresh Alias

Re: labour watch

Post by Norlington »

Red o. Please give me all the many examples of anti semitism in the conservative party
F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

RedO wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:57 pm
dOh Nut wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:48 pm
Of course there is some. There's 500,000 members. It's only a miniscule amount - certainly less than in say the tory party - but the problem is all the false claims make it very difficult to home in on the genuine cases and deal with those properly.
Can you provide any evidence to back up the word miniscule.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

dOh Nut wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:46 pm

Maybe under previous leaders the sort of issues, big enough for people with decades of loyal support under a number of different leaders who feel the need to leave, were not so much in evidence.
Interesting but irrelevant in that it doesn't answer my question. Please don't try again.
F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

Max B Gold wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:54 pm

Interesting but irrelevant in that it doesn't answer my question. Please don't try again.
I’ve answered. If you don’t like the answer. Tough. “The truth is out there”
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

Post by Proposition Joe »

dOh Nut wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:13 pm

X-Fails.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Proposition Joe wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:43 pm

X-Fails.
😀 brilliant.
F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

RedO wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:40 pm

X-Fails.
😀 brilliant.
As will be your evidence to the word miniscule.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

dOh Nut wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:58 pm

X-Fails.
😀 brilliant.
Of course.

I’ll refer you to a link from The S*n so it’s in language you can comprehend and you’re likely to accept it as true. There were apparently 673 complaints out of a membership of over 500,000. Not withstanding the complaints that were thrown out, that’s just 0.1% of the membership. In other words, 99.9% of members haven’t been accused of anti-Semitism.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8413769/w ... our-party/
F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

RedO wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:34 pm
dOh Nut wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:58 pm

😀 brilliant.
Of course.

I’ll refer you to a link from The S*n so it’s in language you can comprehend and you’re likely to accept it as true. There were apparently 673 complaints out of a membership of over 500,000. Not withstanding the complaints that were thrown out, that’s just 0.1% of the membership. In other words, 99.9% of members haven’t been accused of anti-Semitism.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8413769/w ... our-party/
How many incidents go unrecorded or simply unreported. And I’m glad you think 673 complaints is miniscule.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

I don’t know how many have gone unreported. Perhaps you’d like to provide some evidence of those numbers?

And yes, I believe 0.1% meets any definition of minuscule, absolutely. Other than buffoons who believe 0.1% means ‘rife’.
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Idiot of the year 2020

Post by Disoriented »

On a different note, is John Mann standing at the next GE?

I hope not.
F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

RedO wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:10 pm I don’t know how many have gone unreported. Perhaps you’d like to provide some evidence of those numbers?

And yes, I believe 0.1% meets any definition of minuscule, absolutely. Other than buffoons who believe 0.1% means ‘rife’.
There is a lot of educated research of what percentage of issues go unreported, all estimates of course but it seems reasonable to assume many, even most in some areas, go unreported. But we all know it’s more than likely true and the reported aspect, the tip of an iceberg. But as I say, estimates and opinion so not much point in going further here.

I think we should use this percentage type calculation when looking at, for example knife crime, football racism, murder etc. A simple calculation and we can dismiss these sort of issues as miniscule, when looking at the overall numbers involved.

What I was interested in when I invited you to talk published numbers is how easy it is to dismiss so many allegations, each one perhaps causing personal upset, by playing with numbers. You should go into politics. People and their issues reduced to a spreadsheet calculation then dismissed.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Lovely post, dohy. But where’s the evidence stuff?
Mikero
Fresh Alias

Post by Mikero »

"There is a lot of educated research of what percentage of issues go unreported, all estimates of course but it seems reasonable to assume many, even most in some areas, go unreported"

Sorry to butt in on your spat, but if you believe in the above would you say that Islamaphobia is rife in the Tory party?

Mikero
F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

Mikero wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:28 pm "There is a lot of educated research of what percentage of issues go unreported, all estimates of course but it seems reasonable to assume many, even most in some areas, go unreported"

Sorry to butt in on your spat, but if you believe in the above would you say that Islamaphobia is rife in the Tory party?

Mikero
I have little doubt that Islamaphobia exists within the Tory party. I would go further, within any large organisation there exists the possibility, even the probability that all sorts of such things exist. But I’ve never been a believer in trying to justify or minimiise the impact of those things in one area because it happens elsewhere.

I’m a pragmatic sort of person and I believe politicians are equally pragmatic, if not more so and very thick skinned. Therefore if people within the Labour Party who have been loyal servants for many years took a dislike to Corbyn they may well cause mischief. Of course thats politics, all parties. But looking at what’s going on they simply need to bide their time, he will eventually go. That some have taken the actions they have and said what they have suggests a little more than disliking him or his policies.
F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

RedO wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:25 pm Lovely post, dohy. But where’s the evidence stuff?
Do you believe 100% of all issues are reported? This is a question for you to ask yourself.