3pm Monday 22 April...

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Re: 3pm Monday 22 April...

Post by tuffers#1 »

So thats
Leeds
Blackpool
Barnet
Braintree
Brighton ( withdean) exceptionally limited allocation.
Maidstone & Solihull.

ALL LEAGUE GAMES SPEN
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by CreamofSumYungGai »

The only ones of those I was referring to were the Brighton games, precisely because adequate measures were taken by the club to ensure that there was some proper prioritisation.
spen666
Regular
Regular

Post by spen666 »

Except that even though these may have sold out, they do not answer the question as to when there was the same demand for away tickets, that even limiting the sale s to a limited category of season ticket holders ( ie who had been to other specified away games), the demand far exceeded the supplies.

At Brighton, Leeds, Blackpool and Barnet, I got tickets for myself or others who were not even season ticket holders.

I have not suggested Orient have not filled the away sections at grounds. That is not in dispute by me and never has.

My point is clearly to complicated for you to understand.

Oh and not sure why you are quoting Solihull in the list as it is in comparison to the Solihull game my question related to. I think we can all agree the demand for the solihull game equalled the demand for the Solihull game
Esteban
Fresh Alias

Post by Esteban »

spen666 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:57 am Except that even though these may have sold out, they do not answer the question as to when there was the same demand for away tickets, that even limiting the sale s to a limited category of season ticket holders ( ie who had been to other specified away games), the demand far exceeded the supplies.

At Brighton, Leeds, Blackpool and Barnet, I got tickets for myself or others who were not even season ticket holders.

I have not suggested Orient have not filled the away sections at grounds. That is not in dispute by me and never has.

My point is clearly to complicated for you to understand.

Oh and not sure why you are quoting Solihull in the list as it is in comparison to the Solihull game my question related to. I think we can all agree the demand for the solihull game equalled the demand for the Solihull game
You still bleating on about this?

Christ, you really are a bore.

Try to be positive for once in your life.
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

We used to take 1,000 + to Brighton for league games. We were then allocated something ridiculous like 250 tickets for games at that athletics track. Tickets were like absolute gold dust. There's no way you managed to source tickets for those games like you've claimed, that's a blatant lie.

You're wrong fella but you keep on digging.
Wally Banter
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Wally Banter »

Don't bother, Conky. Even if you're right, he'll move on to asking for cast-iron evidence of your claim, sealed in an evidence bag and supported by signed witness statements.
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Wally Banter wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:04 am Don't bother, Conky. Even if you're right, he'll move on to asking for cast-iron evidence of your claim, sealed in an evidence bag and supported by signed witness statements.
Even if? You can do one as well.
Wally Banter
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Wally Banter »

Heh + 1 @ Conkles.