orient pod casts

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

The Reverend
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Re: orient pod casts

Post by The Reverend »

CEB2ElectricBoogaloo wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 4:54 pm To be fair, you considered me asking you to demonstrate that you had exhausted all avenues of contacting the club about a thing you were angry about, prior to you moaning about it here, as me trying to get your personal details for stalking purposes
I never said “stalking purposes” - you have added that bit. Which makes me think my initial concern was warranted. It was a bit odd how desperate you were for me to provide something which could reveal my identity to you.

Even stranger that when I pointed this out you doubled down and hounded me even further for it. Some might consider that behaviour itself to be an attempt at bullying/intimidation.

Anyway, water under the bridge to me. I only talk about your previous peculiar behaviour when you voluntarily decide to bring it up.
CEB2ElectricBoogaloo
Fresh Alias

Post by CEB2ElectricBoogaloo »

^ yep, that’s exactly the OTT crying wolf to which I’m referring.
Try to vary your responses to the things that irk you and the actual bad stuff will stand out more
The Reverend
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by The Reverend »

CEB2ElectricBoogaloo wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 9:05 am ^ yep, that’s exactly the OTT crying wolf to which I’m referring.
Try to vary your responses to the things that irk you and the actual bad stuff will stand out more
I won’t be taking lessons on how to react to things that irk me from the guy who flounced from this board only to set up a new account a couple of weeks later after realising nobody really cared about his self administered exile

At least you’re consistent in your blatant hypocrisy across both accounts

🤣🤣🤣
CEB2ElectricBoogaloo
Fresh Alias

Post by CEB2ElectricBoogaloo »

Prove it
The Reverend
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by The Reverend »

CEB2ElectricBoogaloo wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 9:50 am Prove it
*yawn*

Nice of you to hijack this thread where I was trying to do Admin a favour by advising people not to post stuff that could end up with him getting into aggro to deal with by thinking “this is great, I can use this to my advantage to try to convince people that my weird, obsessive and odd behaviour on my previous account wasn’t THAT bad”

The funniest part is that the fact you are even trying to minimise your odd behaviour in the past shows that you are self aware enough to realise that it was indeed a bit strange
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

CEB2ElectricBoogaloo wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 11:22 am Must have been FTC then.
Obvs this thread is locked so you can't reply but unless you're referring to previous issues we've had with Phoenix FM I've not deleted anything from here in quite a while.

LSN's correct in saying that everyone bears responsibility for what they post. See link below.

viewtopic.php?p=338782#p338782