Re Bolton Racial behaviour

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Hoover Attack
Regular
Regular

Re: Re Bolton Racial behaviour

Post by Hoover Attack »

banqo wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 1:08 pm
RedDwarf 1881 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 10:56 am
Hoover Attack wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 8:04 am What about the Reform/EDL far right types that have been smashing stuff up?

Do we welcome them?
I can't speak for the EDL but I'm a peace loving Reform voter who is vehemently against all this violent rioting . Whether you're from the right or left of politics I've always believed violence solves nothing . I think all these rioters are arseholes so don't paint us all with the same brush .
Spot on. I've voted Tory all my life, and voted Reform. As my brother in the used to say, I wouldn't vote Labour as long as I've got an hole in my arse!!
See what I mean.
Rich Tea Wellin
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

Be interesting to see if the football season kicking off and a large number of people who might be involved in these are pissed up and travelling round the country, if we see this escalate in a different way
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

Hoover Attack wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 8:04 am What about the Reform/EDL far right types that have been smashing stuff up?

Do we welcome them?
I can't speak for the EDL but I'm a peace loving Reform voter who is vehemently against all this violent rioting . Whether you're from the right or left of politics I've always believed violence solves nothing . I think all these rioters are arseholes so don't paint us all with the same brush .
Spot on. I've voted Tory all my life, and voted Reform. As my brother in the used to say, I wouldn't vote Labour as long as I've got an hole in my arse!!
Why?
banqo
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by banqo »

Hoover Attack wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 1:10 pm

See what I mean.
Well, you seem to know everything about everything, so you tell me!
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

Post by Proposition Joe »

Rich Tea Wellin wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 1:15 pm Be interesting to see if the football season kicking off and a large number of people who might be involved in these are pissed up and travelling round the country, if we see this escalate in a different way
Could do with some rain to put people off a bit. Balmy summer evenings aren't helping. Do worry a bit about various football fans who are absolutely involved in some of this and their upcoming away trips to different, diverse parts of the country.
Hoover Attack
Regular
Regular

Post by Hoover Attack »

Long slender neck wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 1:22 pm

Why?
It's either

1) he's in the top, top percentile of people in this country, doesn't want the existing low tax burden being placed on him to change, and is able to insulate himself/his family against the societal damage that right wing governments have wreaked or

2) he's been hoodwinked by decades of campaigning by the Elites that Labour are gonna tax all his money and give immigrants free houses etc.

Guess it's a 50:50 call as to which it is.
banqo
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by banqo »

Hoover Attack wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 2:14 pm
Long slender neck wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 1:22 pm
Why?
It's either

1) he's in the top, top percentile of people in this country, doesn't want the existing low tax burden being placed on him to change, and is able to insulate himself/his family against the societal damage that right wing governments have wreaked or

2) he's been hoodwinked by decades of campaigning by the Elites that Labour are gonna tax all his money and give immigrants free houses etc.

Guess it's a 50:50 call as to which it is.
See,you know everything 🤡
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Do we welcome them?

Sad.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

"I just wonder whether the truth is being withheld from us?"

Friend or fart
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Friend or fart »

He says he don't know. So why does he ask the question, if he has no grounds to suspect he hasn't been told the truth? A typical disingenuous remark from Farage. Just as he lied to the Country about the EU. A shameful man.
Mistadobalina
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Mistadobalina »

What a truly awful piece of sh*t he is.
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

Post by Proposition Joe »

Priti Patel being braver than Labour in calling him out.
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

Mistadobalina wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 2:51 pm What a truly awful piece of sh*t he is.
But, for now at least, he remains the moderator of the board, so best be careful.
Rich Tea Wellin
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

Long slender neck wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 2:35 pm "I just wonder whether the truth is being withheld from us?"

It just confirms that the root of all of this is the establishment that includes farage doing its best to sow seeds of anger towards immigrants and ‘the other’ to split the working class (and to an extent the middle class) so that they can continue in power and to make money.