End of season thanks from CEB

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

CEB
Regular
Regular
Awards: Messageboard know-it-all

End of season thanks from CEB

Post by CEB »

Regardless of some of the drama that takes place on this board, I doff my cap to the moderators on here.
Every person who posts here probably sees that moderating on here is a difficult job - some people get into heated discussions, post WUMs, get really strident about political issues and it’s about time we thanks them.
Verily, I would say that we wouldn’t even have a forum without Admin and caca.

Incidents sometimes regrettably happen - I myself have witnessed some very ugly stuff on this board, and a shake my head when it does.
Sad to say, some people here even resort to insults and rudeness in their feuding!

As a result, I think we should recognise their hard work.

Causing trouble is what some people here seem to enjoy, and honestly the mods deserve a medal.
Unless people understand that this board is for football - not indulging petty feuds and political obsessions - it will always require mods to put in the hours, and for that I thank them.
No moderator should have the hassle of having to deal with things like boarders posting YouTube videos parodying other members behaviour - that sort of thing is obsessive and weird and I don’t get why anyone does it.
Absolutely top work all round then guys; you keep this board going when some people seem not to want it to!
CEB
Regular
Regular
Awards: Messageboard know-it-all

Re: End of season thanks from CEB

Post by CEB »

Maybe less emphatic. Top work, without the “absolutely”
Friend or faux
Fresh Alias

Re: End of season thanks from CEB

Post by Friend or faux »

CEB = The Board's answer to Rodney Trotter and now Alan Davies