Exiles Thread.

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

BoniO
Regular
Regular

Re: Exiles Thread.

Post by BoniO »

Some people do go on, and on, and on..........

Just enjoy what's left of the season for christ's sake. It's the O's - it'll never be perfect.
Monkey Boy
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Monkey Boy »

Dammit thought I’d foed you, have now😃
RedDwarf 1881
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by RedDwarf 1881 »

Hoover Attack wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:41 pm Agyei is the only one that’s not a better replacement. But we were never going to better Smyth - Agyei comes a very close second. Piggot is the only disappointment in that lot but even he is an improvement.

We’ve just been massively unlucky with injuries.
I would rather have Smith than Pigott .
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Monkey Boy wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:26 pm Dammit thought I’d foed you, have now😃
No probs. It's a useful tool to use as less and less people take you seriously. Just foe the ones who pick you up on the bilge you post!
Stowaway
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Stowaway »

“The blatant lack of signing a decent striker in the summer”.

We signed Agyei. In the summer. Which part of that don’t you get? It wasn’t anyone’s fault that he got injured.
Monkey Boy
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Monkey Boy »

Stowaway wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:21 pm “The blatant lack of signing a decent striker in the summer”.

We signed Agyei. In the summer. Which part of that don’t you get? It wasn’t anyone’s fault that he got injured.
What part of signing Pigott and two children don’t you get and they didn’t get injured they were rubbish from the start and that’s the clubs fault. Il give you a while for that to sink in?
soloman
Fresh Alias

Post by soloman »

Monkey Boy wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:33 pm
Stowaway wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:21 pm “The blatant lack of signing a decent striker in the summer”.

What part of signing Pigott and two children don’t you get and they didn’t get injured they were rubbish from the start and that’s the clubs fault. Il give you a while for that to sink in?
I still think your a child posing as an adult .
PastryChwfJames
Fresh Alias

Post by PastryChwfJames »

Who are the 2 children ?
Monkey Boy
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Monkey Boy »

soloman wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:39 pm

I still think your a child posing as an adult .
That’s funny I was thinking your like a adult but have the mind of a child 💁‍♀️