The Gaza genocide

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Jeremy Bentham
Fresh Alias

Re: The Gaza genocide

Post by Jeremy Bentham »

ComeOnYouOs wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:34 pm
CanaryO wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:11 pm ‘By weaponizing antisemitism in this way, Israel has done the opposite to what it wanted, ie. make more people antisemitic’

Really ? I’d say only those who were anti-semites to start with, hope you don’t fall into that category.
No, youre wrong

Ordinary decent people, with a sense of fair play, see the terrible genocide of a people. It is natural to hate those imposing this horror, thus antisemitism increases
Yes but people should hate the state of Israel not Jews. Unfortunately, the Israeli lobby has done everything they can to conflate Israel with Jews and attacking those who want justice for Palestinians as antisemites. A lot of the Community Security Trust figures are bogus as they include a lot of stuff that is just anti-Israel. Corbyn and the left were smeared in this way and the same is happening to anyone who is just trying to speak up for humanity against Israeli terrorism e.g. Charlotte Church, Gary Lineker, Jonathan Glazer etc.
Adz
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Adz »

CanaryO wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:11 pm ‘By weaponizing antisemitism in this way, Israel has done the opposite to what it wanted, ie. make more people antisemitic’

Really ? I’d say only those who were anti-semites to start with, hope you don’t fall into that category.
Israel doesn't give a sh*t about that, if anything antisemitism helps them by more Jews wanting to live in Israel. They care about the safety and security of their citizens, hence the continued assault of Palestine to destroy hamas and assure the return of their citizens.
CanaryO
Fresh Alias

Post by CanaryO »

Another useful idiot I see. Do you know anything about the CST, or do you just prefer to post buzzwords on here about genocide ?
I spent 10 years of my time in ithe CST teaching self Krav Maga and setting up security rotas to help protect the Muslim, Sikh and Hindu communities, plus others, it’s what they do.
Do you know anything about what Jews in this country are going through ? Do you know that’s it’s easier to get into Wormwood Scrubs than it is to get into some Jewish Schools. There are real and immediate threats to the Jewish community, unfortunately the world loves to pity the Jews with trembling knees not the ones who fight back.
CanaryO
Fresh Alias

Post by CanaryO »

Most people are simply too stupid to learn the truth about this conflict and aren't even interested. All they wanna do is join the mobs to feel special and a part of something because their lives are so fu@king meaningless and pathetic. Most of the marching penguins you see on the streets aren’t pro Palestine or even anti Israel. They're just rent-a-mobs who wanna curse and break sh*t.
Rich Tea Wellin
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

CanaryO wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:51 am Most people are simply too stupid to learn the truth about this conflict and aren't even interested..
Quite
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

CanaryO wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:50 am Another useful idiot I see. Do you know anything about the CST, or do you just prefer to post buzzwords on here about genocide ?
I spent 10 years of my time in ithe CST teaching self Krav Maga and setting up security rotas to help protect the Muslim, Sikh and Hindu communities, plus others, it’s what they do.
Do you know anything about what Jews in this country are going through ? Do you know that’s it’s easier to get into Wormwood Scrubs than it is to get into some Jewish Schools. There are real and immediate threats to the Jewish community, unfortunately the world loves to pity the Jews with trembling knees not the ones who fight back.
It’s wrong that Jews should feel threatened in the UK but how does this compare with how it feels to be a Palestinian in Gaza? Are you happy with what the Israeli state is doing in Gaza?
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

Post by Proposition Joe »

Stop replying to them, they're not interested in any actual discussion, just name calling.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Proposition Joe wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:53 am Stop replying to them, they're not interested in any actual discussion, just name calling.
Yeah, I know that but sometimes it's worth pointing out the idiocy.
Chicken Dhansak
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Chicken Dhansak »

CanaryO wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:51 am Most people are simply too stupid to learn the truth about this conflict and aren't even interested. All they wanna do is join the mobs to feel special and a part of something because their lives are so fu@king meaningless and pathetic. Most of the marching penguins you see on the streets aren’t pro Palestine or even anti Israel. They're just rent-a-mobs who wanna curse and break sh*t.
Well said CanaryO, too bad that some the trolls on here can't see that. The real Nelson syndrome.
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

CanaryO wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:27 pm Jesus Christ keep digging that big old racist hole.
I honestly can’t be arsed to reply to you, it’s a battle of wits and you’ve clearly come unarmed.
Anyway before I go I’m going to assume you hate all black Africans or at least the Sudanese due to the civil war in Sudan, or maybe all Muslims after what Assad is doing ?
If not, and those thoughts haven’t crossed your mind, then maybe it’s just yhe Jews you have a problem with ?
This is why I didn’t say anything. It’s nothing to do with having a problem with Jews. It’s about common decency and behavior and far from a hatred of all Jews . I would suggest it’s the Jews hatred of Palestinians that’s the problem here. A reason to commit genocide has presented itself and they have taken it
CanaryO
Fresh Alias

Post by CanaryO »

“It’s nothing to do with having a problem with Jews”

“I would suggest it’s the Jews hatred of Palestinians that’s the problem”

Therein lies the problem.
CanaryO
Fresh Alias

Post by CanaryO »

Stop replying to them, they're not interested in any actual discussion, just name calling.

Aka - They’re not interested in any real discussion in which they do not commit 100% to my opinion.
faldO
Fresh Alias

Post by faldO »

There is death, destruction, and misery for Palestinians in Gaza. But it is not genocide.

Hamas brought this on the Gazan people with their actions on 7th October.
Chicken Dhansak
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

faldO wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:42 am There is death, destruction, and misery for Palestinians in Gaza. But it is not genocide.

At last, the first truly sensible thing said in this whole fcuking debate. The three muskateers, and they know who they are, take note.
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular
Awards: Colossal berk

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

CanaryO wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:27 pm Jesus Christ keep digging that big old racist hole.
I honestly can’t be arsed to reply to you, it’s a battle of wits and you’ve clearly come unarmed.
Anyway before I go I’m going to assume you hate all black Africans or at least the Sudanese due to the civil war in Sudan, or maybe all Muslims after what Assad is doing ?
If not, and those thoughts haven’t crossed your mind, then maybe it’s just yhe Jews you have a problem with ?
How f***ing dare you make all those assumptions about me.......you dont even know me

I dont hate any religion, colour, caste , and if this was anything more than a football message board, Id be contacting my lawyer now ( my son).

The only people i hate are those that murder 32,000 innocent civilians, and then starve the ones they didnt happen to kill with the bombs
faldO
Fresh Alias

Post by faldO »

ComeOnYouOs wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:00 am The only people i hate are those that murder 32,000 innocent civilians, and then starve the ones they didnt happen to kill with the bombs
Where does the figure of 32,000 civilians murdered come from?
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular
Awards: Colossal berk

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

faldO wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:03 am
ComeOnYouOs wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:00 am The only people i hate are those that murder 32,000 innocent civilians, and then starve the ones they didnt happen to kill with the bombs
Its the figure ive read in 4 newspapers in the last 2 days.
Why , do you dispute the figure, and if so how many innocents do you think the Israelis have murdered?
CanaryO
Fresh Alias

Post by CanaryO »

It’s from the Hamas health authority and you know how trustworthy they are, because it’s not at all in their interest to inflate the numbers of course.
It also presumes that not a single combatant has been killed by the Israelis.
In short, the number’s bullshit.
faldO
Fresh Alias

Post by faldO »

ComeOnYouOs wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:09 am
faldO wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:03 am
Its the figure ive read in 4 newspapers in the last 2 days.
Why , do you dispute the figure, and if so how many innocents do you think the Israelis have murdered?
Ok - paste your source, it's quite simple. I'm not disputing the number by the way, just asking you to confirm where it came from so that we can ascertain its veracity and who exactly is included in that number.

To answer your question - thousands of innocents in Gaza have died, very few have been murdered by the Israelis.
Last edited by faldO on Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chicken Dhansak
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Oi Nelson! Have a fcuking good long look at the occurances of October 7th. Was that not murder of innocent people or was just because they happended be Israelis you find it acceptable? Your disgusting totally bigotted views show exactly what you are.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

For the umpteenth time, what happened on October 7th was an abomination. Fired by hatred and a total disregard for human life. Hamas deserve to be condemned for this atrocity.

Did the Israeli's have the right to respond. Absolutely they did.

Is what they're doing now an appropriate, proportionate response? No it isn't.

Is the slaughter by the Israeli's of massive numbers of civilians, many of whom are children, appropriate or correct. No it isn't. Yes, I know the figures coming from Hamas may well be inflated but there are plenty of neutral accounts of the devastation and death being wreaked upon Gaza by the Israeli state.

Should Israel stop massacring civilians - well you tell me.

Oh, Happy Easter everyone!
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Chicken Dhansak wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:53 am
faldO wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:42 am There is death, destruction, and misery for Palestinians in Gaza. But it is not genocide.

At last, the first truly sensible thing said in this whole fcuking debate. The three muskateers, and they know who they are, take note.
What Hamas did on 7th October isn't a justification for the genocide in Gaza. The dehumanisiation and oppression of the Palestinians didn't start on 7/10/2023.
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

Just for you. The meaning of genocide.

[/the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group.
faldO
Fresh Alias

Post by faldO »

George M wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:05 pm

the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group.
Thanks - it clears it up then, there is no genocide as that is not what Israel is aiming to do.

Max B Gold take note.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

faldO wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:27 pm
George M wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:05 pm

the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group.
Thanks - it clears it up then, there is no genocide as that is not what Israel is aiming to do.

Max B Gold take note.
The facts are the facts. By killing and starving an entire population they are undertaking a genocide. Some of their fascist politicians and military have even said it out loud.

Last edited by Max B Gold on Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.