Andy Gilson- Trump supporter?

Counting, pictures of diesel trains and crap threads moved from General Chat.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Re: Andy Gilson- Trump supporter?

Post by tuffers#1 »

Long slender neck wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:29 pm Do we actually have any evidence of the offending ttm posts? I don't remember anything outrageous.
Outrageous enough for TTM to be banished from this place as it was then by Mr A. Gilson himself . Not like Off which gives Gilso a bonus point in Super Fan stakes at least I suppose !
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

tuffers#1 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:47 pm
Max B Gold wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:36 pm
Long slender neck wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:29 pm Do we actually have any evidence of the offending ttm posts? I don't remember anything outrageous.
No they were all non racist and just a far right tosser blowing off about things he didn't have a clue about.

He was spoken to about his sh*t and the negative image it created for the club he loves but sadly sacked him. He sent his envoy to Scotland to explain to me it was all a bit of a "wind up" and I should lighten up because he was an OK guy. Youse can judge it for yourselves.
it Was a foreign immigrant in Calais though , as I remember it .
Did the assault by the forrin ever happen ? As I recall it I was passing through Calais on the way to Paris and posted on here that I was struck and saddened by the refugees camped under bridges and by the road and lamented how it had come to this that our basic humanity had descended to that level. A level where we could not look after displaced people.

Soon after we heard about Gilsos wife and her incident. Real or not.

A bit later camped up in the South of France we heard about the death of the cat. By this time my 15 year old daughter was so outraged by TTM that she registered as Maxine B Gold and had a go at his bigotry.

My 15 year old son registered as the Troikamerde but got bored and gave up but he got banned anyway as his password was too easy to predict.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Max B Gold wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:01 pm
Max B Gold wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:36 pm

No they were all non racist and just a far right tosser blowing off about things he didn't have a clue about.

He was spoken to about his sh*t and the negative image it created for the club he loves but sadly sacked him. He sent his envoy to Scotland to explain to me it was all a bit of a "wind up" and I should lighten up because he was an OK guy. Youse can judge it for yourselves.
Did the assault by the forrin ever happen ? As I recall it I was passing through Calais on the way to Paris and posted on here that I was struck and saddened by the refugees camped under bridges and by the road and lamented how it had come to this that our basic humanity had descended to that level. A level where we could not look after displaced people.

A bit later camped up in the South of France we heard about the death of the cat. By this time my 15 year old daughter was so outraged by TTM that she registered as Maxine B Gold and had a go at his bigotry.

My 15 year old son registered as the Troikamerde but got bored and gave up but he got banned anyway as his password was too easy to predict.
I guess its something we will never know , although images of runnig across a zebra crossing & a packet of biscuits are part of the legend im sure !
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

tuffers#1 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:32 pm

I guess its something we will never know , although images of runnig across a zebra crossing & a packet of biscuits are part of the legend im sure !
Hang on I've got a PM that may throw some light on this sorry saga. Must dash.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Max B Gold wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:43 pm

It was Gilso.

He said I should delete my last post for personal reasons. Its too late now as its been quoted by Tufft""""yy. Soz Gilso hope your sister gets well soon.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Max B Gold wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:49 pm
Max B Gold wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:43 pm

It was Gilso.

He said I should delete my last post for personal reasons. Its too late now as its been quoted by Tufft""""yy. Soz Gilso hope your sister gets well soon.
:lol: Andy has a lot of pull in your gaff Maxy
ChorizO
Fresh Alias

Post by ChorizO »

Is this Gilson still a thing?