How do you upload images to this message board?

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

The Reverend
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

How do you upload images to this message board?

Post by The Reverend »

I’ve seen others do it but it’s not very clear how to it. Any advice?
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Re: How do you upload images to this message board?

Post by Long slender neck »

Upload your photo on a site like imgur.com

click the three dots ...
Get Share links
Paste the 'for forum' code
The Reverend
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by The Reverend »

Long slender neck wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:18 pm Upload your photo on a site like imgur.com

click the three dots ...
Get Share links
Paste the 'for forum' code
Thanks. I’ll give it a go.

Whilst you’re here, if I upload something which proves that a certain someone is constantly trying to grab my attention will this lead to me getting perma banned or am I allowed to at least provide evidence that it doesn’t matter how much I try to ignore someone they are clearly trying to goad me into responding?

I won’t start a whole new thread for it, and I won’t drag it into multiple threads and thus take over the whole board with it.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Its fine.

CEB: stop it.
Fisch
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Fisch »

Last edited by Fisch on Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
B.whitehouse+10more
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by B.whitehouse+10more »

Waiting Waiting Waiting …..
The Reverend
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by The Reverend »

B.whitehouse+10more wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:59 pm Waiting Waiting Waiting …..
He has admitted to doing it so the images are not required.
Bergen
Regular
Regular

Post by Bergen »

The Reverend
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by The Reverend »

Long slender neck wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:40 pm Its fine.

Would you like me to share screenshots of the 30+ times he has continued to bulk like my comments (including ones from over a year ago) since you politely asked him to stop?
CEB
Regular
Regular
Awards: Messageboard know-it-all

Post by CEB »

“I’m now going to ignore you”

“tries to get CEB banned”
The Reverend
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by The Reverend »

CEB wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:33 pm “I’m now going to ignore you”

“tries to get CEB banned”
I’ll just copy this from the other thread in case you’ve forgotten it already. My comment to LSN was an instance of scenario B, in case you’re wondering. I’ll also draw LSNs attention to the incidences of scenario A that you are currently littering the board with by digging up old threads from weeks ago to continue this.

From now on I will ignore you unless you:

A. Mention me directly
B. Continue to like every comment I post & go back to posts from over a year ago to like them
C. Mention me in snide “nudge nudge wink wink” ways

My actions will be the following:

A. I’ll respond when mentioned directly depending on the context in how you are mentioning me
B. I’ll continue to let others know that you are engaging in this attention seeking behaviour
C. I’ll call out instances where I think you are making snide comments with an explanation of why I think so

Balls in your court now. Let’s see who REALLY is the one who wants to continue this.
The Reverend
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by The Reverend »

Long slender neck wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:40 pm Its fine.

I’m also quite keen to speed this process up because it’s getting really tedious now.

CEBs end goal here is obviously to drag this out to a point where it takes over the board and LSN has no other choice but to ban us. I suspect CEB is counting on me getting the perma as it’ll be a second offence and him getting away with a temp.

So direct question to LSN: if this continues as it currently is i.e. CEB continuing to dig up threads and just generally dragging this on as long as possible and me responding using the clear 3 point system I’ve mentioned above, what is your most likely course of action.

Will you dish out equal punishment to us (providing neither of us is excessively abusive to the other one) or am I more likely to get the perma whilst CEB gets a temp?
CEB
Regular
Regular

Post by CEB »

You seem fixated on bans. Perhaps because you strongly advocated for a permanent ban for me during the Israel thread, didn’t get one, and feel a sense of injustice that you got yourself two bans since.

Mate, I don’t mind what you do. I don’t want you banned and I don’t think your (odd) behaviour warrants a ban.

But you’re essentially arguing with a projection that isn’t me, because you’ve convinced yourself I used aliases to harass you, and you are struggling to accept that if that’s not actually true, then you know - as in you actually *know* - that you reignited a needless feud over an error, and did all the posts I’ve bumped based on your incorrect hunch.

I genuinely do not mind whether you ignore me or not, to be honest. That’s the funny thing - I don’t actually have any negative opinion about you aside from “he jumped into a conflict, centred himself in it and doesn’t know how to extricate himself, long after the feud he entered is over”, and since your bizarre fixation on aliases, im quite happy to chuckle at the theorising, and to “like” your posts when you show that you’re still wanting to continue your nothingy vendetta.
It’s just… really? You do know people can see the posts where you maliciously speculate about my mental health, where you call for me to be banned, when you’ve posted abuse. We all see it. And the reason you’re frustrated is because you are desperate for an outcome - me to be banned - while projecting it onto me.
The Reverend
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by The Reverend »

CEB wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:03 pm You seem fixated on bans. Perhaps because you strongly advocated for a permanent ban for me during the Israel thread, didn’t get one, and feel a sense of injustice that you got yourself two bans since.

Mate, I don’t mind what you do. I don’t want you banned and I don’t think your (odd) behaviour warrants a ban.

But you’re essentially arguing with a projection that isn’t me, because you’ve convinced yourself I used aliases to harass you, and you are struggling to accept that if that’s not actually true, then you know - as in you actually *know* - that you reignited a needless feud over an error, and did all the posts I’ve bumped based on your incorrect hunch.

I genuinely do not mind whether you ignore me or not, to be honest. That’s the funny thing - I don’t actually have any negative opinion about you aside from “he jumped into a conflict, centred himself in it and doesn’t know how to extricate himself, long after the feud he entered is over”, and since your bizarre fixation on aliases, im quite happy to chuckle at the theorising, and to “like” your posts when you show that you’re still wanting to continue your nothingy vendetta.
It’s just… really? You do know people can see the posts where you maliciously speculate about my mental health, where you call for me to be banned, when you’ve posted abuse. We all see it. And the reason you’re frustrated is because you are desperate for an outcome - me to be banned - while projecting it onto me.
Are you seriously continuing with the claim that your abusive behaviour towards the only moderator of this board on a thread that you specifically set up to do so and also continued the feud onto various unrelated threads should hand been ignored by literally everybody else. If you don’t want people giving their opinion about your nasty manipulative behaviour then don’t set up public threads on a message board to do it. If you’re kept your tantrum private then I would never had said anything.

Your claim that I “maliciously” speculated about your mental health is vile nonsense. Your obsessive behaviour eventually got so unusual it genuinely made me think that you might be going through something.

Your new thing is to twist some odd narrative about the crux of my issue with you being my suspicion that you use aliases. It is not even close to main problem I have with your behaviour.

You conveniently miss out the fact that you also received a week long ban for your behaviour. I’m fact, you went out of your way to goad me as soon as that ban was lifted.

I think your behaviour on this board is nasty, manipulative and toxic. The fact that I’m just one of many who you have had problems with says a lot. You’ve clearly got previous for this from way before my time as well. But let me guess, the problem is NEVER you, is it?

At least you don’t infect the actual Leyton Orient threads with your horrid behaviour.
CEB
Regular
Regular

Post by CEB »

Not started ignoring me yet then I see?
The Reverend
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by The Reverend »

CEB wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:24 pm Not started ignoring me yet then I see?
If you’re going to make unfounded serious accusations about me then I will not ignore those.

You’re really throwing the kitchen sink at trying to get me to have an outburst at you but it ain’t going to work.
CEB
Regular
Regular

Post by CEB »

On the subject of unfounded accusations, are you gonna backtrack on “you are Brian Whitehouse” any time soon, or are unfounded accusations cool when you do them?
The Reverend
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by The Reverend »

CEB wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:30 pm On the subject of unfounded accusations, are you gonna backtrack on “you are Brian Whitehouse” any time soon, or are unfounded accusations cool when you do them?
Weren’t you lecturing me on the other thread about how absurd it is to conflate “swearing” with accusing someone of using aliases.

And yet here you are now conflating serious accusations about “maliciously” speculating on mental health with “said I use more than one account on a Leyton Orient message board”
CEB
Regular
Regular

Post by CEB »

So that’s a “no I’m not gonna backtrack on the accusation that you’re an alias, because I’ve based an entire feud on that being the case, and without that, it looks like I’ve dropped a bollock here”

Got it :)
The Reverend
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by The Reverend »

I see you’ve now dug up a third old thread. Your attempts to take over this board with this really is unfair to the other users on here. Many of whom are decent folks.

I’m going to give LSN time to respond to my question on this thread, although by no means am I demanding that he provide an answer if he doesn’t want.

As mentioned, every other comment you make about me on threads which aren’t this one, including digging up old threads to take over the board, is further evidence of your desperation to keep this feud going.
The Reverend
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by The Reverend »

CEB wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:35 pm So that’s a “no I’m not gonna backtrack on the accusation that you’re an alias, because I’ve based an entire feud on that being the case, and without that, it looks like I’ve dropped a bollock here”

Got it :)
I thought I started the feud because of the Isreal thing. Now you’re claiming I started due to the alias thing.

See this is the kind of erratic, obsessive behaviour which concerned me the first time.
CEB
Regular
Regular

Post by CEB »

Sometimes people do a post that tells you exactly what they were like at school
The Reverend
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by The Reverend »

CEB wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:41 pm Sometimes people do a post that tells you exactly what they were like at school
Whereas some people tell you exactly what they were like at school with every post.

It was NEVER your fault was it? Always the other kids…
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

I think we should stop CEB's and Reverends pocket money unless they behave themselves.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Reverend, I think you should stop posting about ceb. If ceb were then to continue liking your posts then I'd consider that a form of harassment and take action.