Kieran Sadlier

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

The Reverend
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Kieran Sadlier

Post by The Reverend »

Based on last nights performance I’m glad we didn’t sign this guy. Always thought that part of the problem during his stint at Orient was that he was being asked to perform a defensive role on the wing that wasn’t part of his game.

Wycombe were playing him further forward last night and apart from a couple of decent balls in he was completely ineffective.
Rich Tea Wellin
MB Legend
MB Legend

Re: Kieran Sadlier

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

Didn’t even notice he was playing. Bang average
RedDwarf 1881
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by RedDwarf 1881 »

The Reverend wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:45 am Based on last nights performance I’m glad we didn’t sign this guy. Always thought that part of the problem during his stint at Orient was that he was being asked to perform a defensive role on the wing that wasn’t part of his game.

Wycombe were playing him further forward last night and apart from a couple of decent balls in he was completely ineffective.
You mean apart from nearly scoring with a curling shot from outside the box . From where I was sitting that shot just missed the crossbar.....thankfully .
Hoover Attack
Regular
Regular

Post by Hoover Attack »

He pinged a couple in.

I was actually impressed with his work rate last night, done more running and got stuck in more than in his time with us.
CharlieO
Fresh Alias

Post by CharlieO »

Hoover Attack wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:20 pm He pinged a couple in.

I was actually impressed with his work rate last night, done more running and got stuck in more than in his time with us.
Spot on, and wasnt wearing gloves, they've definitely toughened him up. Nice moment when he was subbed and ran towards the home dugout, laughed then corrected himself.
Hoover Attack
Regular
Regular

Post by Hoover Attack »

CharlieO wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:27 pm
Hoover Attack wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:20 pm He pinged a couple in.

Spot on, and wasnt wearing gloves, they've definitely toughened him up. Nice moment when he was subbed and ran towards the home dugout, laughed then corrected himself.
😂

I didn’t notice that, brilliant.
RedDwarf 1881
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by RedDwarf 1881 »

I thought Kieran Sadler played well last night and so did the Wycombe supporters . They started chanting at their manager " You don't know what you're doing " when he substituted him.