Israel

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll
Awards: Tuffers

Re: Israel

Post by Tuffers#2 »

ComeOnYouOs wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:16 am If any other country in the world was to do what Israel is doing to the civilians in Gaza, they'd be uproar from the rest of the world............but not when Israel does it for reasons i just cant fathom.
By the end of this, 50,000 ( at least), will have been murdered by the Zionist psychopaths, and still not a single word of criticism will be allowed.
There are 6 Million reasons. Lets not say Israel cant exist. What Israel must accept is wiping out thousands of innocent people is not acceptable, Hamas or whoever follows Must allow Israel Peace & Safety also. UN Resolution 242 Must be honoured & Respected by ALL.
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular
Awards: Colossal berk

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

Joe315 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:25 am
ComeOnYouOs wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:16 am If any other country in the world was to do what Israel is doing to the civilians in Gaza, they'd be uproar from the rest of the world............but not when Israel does it for reasons i just cant fathom.
By the end of this, 50,000 ( at least), will have been murdered by the Zionist psychopaths, and still not a single word of criticism will be allowed.
There are 6 Million reasons. Lets not say Israel cant exist. What Israel must accept is wiping out thousands of innocent people is not acceptable, Hamas or whoever follows Must allow Israel Peace & Safety also. UN Resolution 242 Must be honoured & Respected by ALL.
I didnt say Israel cant exist...........Id like to know where ive ever said that?
My message is Israel CANNOT murder thousands upon thousands of civilians, many are children, under the guise of getting rid of Hamas.
It seems to me, and if im worng, ill say i was wrong, that Israel is ethnically cleansing Gaza. It wants all Palestinians out of Gaza, and then it can allow Israelis there, and incorperate Gaza as part of Israel.
Israel will not allow a Palestinian State on its borders, so where we go from here , I dont know
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Tuffers#2 »

ComeOnYouOs wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:16 am but not when Israel does it for reasons i just cant fathom.
6 million reasons why should help you fathom it .

Israel is meant to be a place of Sanctity & Peace
for those of Jewish Faith.

Having said that the People who gave the land to Israel
Have allowed Israel to get away with far to much in fear of being called out as being Anti Semitic.

Calling out only Israelis or Only Palestinians is why
Peace isn't allowed to gain traction there.

It Must be Driven like it was in Northern Ireland
South Africa & to an Extent India & Pakistan.

The benefit will be for all
Not just some.
Last edited by Tuffers#2 on Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

This is a fair point. There was plenty of uproar, huge demonstrations of tens of thousands of people, and media coverage across the world over the mass slaughter and/or ethnic clensing of civilians in Myanmar, Yeman, Xinjiang, Nagorno-Karabakh, Tigray etc....

But nobody seems to be saying anything about Gaza. Every time I switch on the news, there's not a peep about the bombing of Gaza. It's a bloody good job we have the board to keep us informed or else we'd hardly know that there's a war going on.
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Tuffers#2 »

Dunners wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:49 am This is a fair point. There was plenty of uproar, huge demonstrations of tens of thousands of people, and media coverage across the world over the mass slaughter and/or ethnic clensing of civilians in Myanmar, Yeman, Xinjiang, Nagorno-Karabakh, Tigray etc....

But nobody seems to be saying anything about Gaza. Every time I switch on the news, there's not a peep about the bombing of Gaza. It's a bloody good job we have the board to keep us informed or else we'd hardly know that there's a war going on.
CBeebies needs to bring back Newsround.
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

Interesting.

The questions asked in this survey was: "Thinking about the war between Israel and Hamas that has broken out over the last few weeks, which side, if any, has your support?"

The war between Israel and Hamas. No mention of Gaza. Or the Palestinians. But Hamas. And some of those respondents actually said they support Hamas.

Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

This week the bbc published an article about what Hamas did to the Israeli women. It was barbaric, some of the worst stuff you can imagine, i wont link it here as it was that disturbing.

So I've almost zero sympathy for the Palestinians.
Hoover Attack
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Hoover Attack »

Long slender neck wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:43 pm This week the bbc published an article about what Hamas did to the Israeli women. It was barbaric, some of the worst stuff you can imagine, i wont link it here as it was that disturbing.

You nasty c***.
Hoover Attack
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Hoover Attack »

Admin - are you really going to let that slide?
Rich Tea Wellin
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

Hoover Attack wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:54 am Wasn’t Mandela also considered a terrorist by us until we changed our minds and started calling him a freedom fighter? (All before my time so apologies if that wasn’t the case).
He was a great man. Next you’ll ban the dog…
E10EU
Fresh Alias

Post by E10EU »

Dunners wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:39 pm Interesting.

The questions asked in this survey was: "Thinking about the war between Israel and Hamas that has broken out over the last few weeks, which side, if any, has your support?"

The war between Israel and Hamas. No mention of Gaza. Or the Palestinians. But Hamas. And some of those respondents actually said they support Hamas.

This is a sick 'survey'. Palestinian men, women and children don't seem to exist for whoever set up this 'survey'.
Last edited by E10EU on Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
E10EU
Fresh Alias

Post by E10EU »

Two months on and the Israeli military with all their super strengths and weapons at their disposal STILL has not found all those Hamas fighters and their alledged secret tunnels even though Gaza is only a small number of square miles.

How and why is so much of the western world condoning and even supporting this?
Even the British military has now become involved, flying surveillance to try and find where Hamas is hiding.
Is Starmer still of the view that blocking food and water supply to Gaza is acceptable?
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

Israel basically controls United States. What Israel wants America gives them.
Britain isn't far behind America either
Meanwhile thousands of children are dying unimaginable deaths under tons of rubble.
America is as culpable as Israel in the genocide
This slavish devotion to Israel will cost Biden the presidency next year too
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Daily Express bot »

ComeOnYouOs wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:35 am Israel basically controls United States. What Israel wants America gives them.
Britain isn't far behind America either
Meanwhile thousands of children are dying unimaginable deaths under tons of rubble.
America is as culpable as Israel in the genocide
This slavish devotion to Israel will cost Biden the presidency next year too
What a load of rubbish.
Wear a long old coat , flat cap and hold a pint of beer and say all the above again and you could be the resident pub Middle East expert. ‘Israel basically controls the United states’. The only thing basic is your assessment.
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

E10EU wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:43 pm
Dunners wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:39 pm Interesting.

This is a sick 'survey'. Palestinian men, women and children don't seem to exist for whoever set up this 'survey'.
Yep. It's a well-known Twitter account that describes itself as pro Palestine, pro Corbyn, pro Trans rights, partner of Novara Media, pronouns in bio.... so possibly said their quiet bit out loud.

https://statsforlefties.wordpress.com/
Hoover Attack
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Hoover Attack »

:|
Hoover Attack wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:48 pm
Long slender neck wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:43 pm This week the bbc published an article about what Hamas did to the Israeli women. It was barbaric, some of the worst stuff you can imagine, i wont link it here as it was that disturbing.

You nasty c***.
Now that my ban has been served for calling out that c***ish comment, I’ll ask again:

Admin - are you really going to let that comment slide?
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

Hoover Attack wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:32 pm :|
Hoover Attack wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:48 pm

You nasty c***.
Now that my ban has been served for calling out that c***ish comment, I’ll ask again:

Admin - are you really going to let that comment slide?
I reckon he will let it slide.
Since hes been a mod, Admin has never sanctioned LSN, and i doubt he will now
Hoover Attack
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Hoover Attack »

Day 4 since one of the most blatant pieces of racism I've seen on this cesspit since the days of that HoddesdonO. And yes, it does indeed seem as if it's going to be allowed to slide....
CEB
Regular
Regular
Awards: Messageboard know-it-all

Post by CEB »

It doesn’t strike me as “blatant racism” so much as exasperation that so many people, convinced they’re on the side of what’s pure and good, seem totally unaware that Hamas are not good guys as they happily flag wave.
Its iffy for him to put it as “no sympathy for Palestinians”, and maybe it could do with some clarifying, but I’d be minded to assume he meant “supporters of Palestine” rather than “no sympathy for innocent civilians”
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

I'm racist because I dont sympathise with the Palestinians?
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

I think the issue is conflating ordinary Palestinians with wholesale support/endorsement of Hamas. It's similar to blaming all Israeli/Jews with the actions of the Netanyahu government.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

CEB wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:49 am It doesn’t strike me as “blatant racism” so much as exasperation that so many people, convinced they’re on the side of what’s pure and good, seem totally unaware that Hamas are not good guys as they happily flag wave.
Its iffy for him to put it as “no sympathy for Palestinians”, and maybe it could do with some clarifying, but I’d be minded to assume he meant “supporters of Palestine” rather than “no sympathy for innocent civilians”
I didnt say 'no sympathy for Palestinians".
CEB
Regular
Regular

Post by CEB »

Long slender neck wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:08 am I'm racist because I dont sympathise with the Palestinians?

The comment is very iffy because you’re hand waving the suffering of humans because of the actions of those who aren’t suffering. You really should know this, and at least be able to do a sincere apology if you didn’t intend to do this.

A more pressing question is - was it you who banned Hoover Attack for calling you out? Because if so, despite the apparent effort you put in behind the scenes to keep this place working, it stinks if you’re banning people for taking issue with stuff you post that you know will be inflammatory.

It’s probably a good idea for you to either not post on controversial subjects, or for you to make it clear that you won’t be banning people for heated exchanges with yourself. Otherwise it stinks.
CEB
Regular
Regular

Post by CEB »

Long slender neck wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:14 am
CEB wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:49 am It doesn’t strike me as “blatant racism” so much as exasperation that so many people, convinced they’re on the side of what’s pure and good, seem totally unaware that Hamas are not good guys as they happily flag wave.
I didnt say 'no sympathy for Palestinians".

Oh f*** off. I’ll happily take a ban for this, you disingenuous, weaselly c***. I was foolish enough to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you really are just that much of a c***
Last edited by CEB on Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

My opinion is that Israel will do what they have to do to get rid of Hamas and I'm fine with that. I'm satisfied that they try to minimalise civilian casualties. Most events on the other side of the world I couldnt give a toss about, I didnt realise sympathy (for anyone) was now mandatory.