Israel

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Re: Israel

Post by Daily Express bot »

CEB wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:34 pm Can someone please teach him how to quote properly?
Proposition Joe has , I think this is the wrong way?
CEB

Post by CEB »

No, that’s the right way.
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll
Awards: Tuffers

Post by Tuffers#2 »

Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:38 pm
CEB wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:34 pm Can someone please teach him how to quote properly?
[/quote This is the wrong way .
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Tuffers#2 »

Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:38 pm
The correct way
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Tuffers#2 »

Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:38 pm
BoniO wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:29 pm
Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:21 pm

Like saying you can’t stand the Conservatives but you get on fine with your entire neighbourhood who vote Tory. A fine line to draw.

A sunny afternoon to you too.
I've finished my biscuits, very nice too. OK, so is it reasonable to say I hate our current Government but I don't hate the people who live in the UK?

I can't see any "fine line" there.

Now I know what being a primary school teacher must be like.

In any event it will be fascinating as to how Starmer rides this storm as most of his problems are within his own party. His MPs are bursting to express themselves but must show constraint. The councillors are resigning up and down the country.
Very peculiar take on life people dying Israel/Palestine & you delight in political debate on people dying
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Joe315 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:55 pm
BoniO wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:29 pm

I've finished my biscuits, very nice too. OK, so is it reasonable to say I hate our current Government but I don't hate the people who live in the UK?

I can't see any "fine line" there.

Now I know what being a primary school teacher must be like.

In any event it will be fascinating as to how Starmer rides this storm as most of his problems are within his own party. His MPs are bursting to express themselves but must show constraint. The councillors are resigning up and down the country.
Very peculiar take on life people dying Israel/Palestine & you delight in political debate on people dying
Don’t whip yourself into a frenzy by inventing things please Joe. It is mainstream news all day in the political progs on TV Newspapers and Radio as he has painted himself in a corner and is trying to please both sides. Starmer’s position cannot be ignored and what he said to Nick Ferrari at the Labour Party Conference about Israel turning off power and Water to Gaza is highly controversial amongst Labour supporters, councillors (150 resigned) and 30 protesting vehemently. Two shadow Cabinet Ministers on ‘Resignation Watch’

If you care to read my post from the outset on this thread I backed and immediate ceasefire like many people are now and I said it two weeks ago. I don’t want loss of life with innocent civilians.
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Tuffers#2 »

Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:50 pm

Don’t whip yourself into a frenzy by inventing things please Joe. It is mainstream news all day in the political progs on TV Newspapers and Radio as he has painted himself in a corner and is trying to please both sides. Starmer’s position cannot be ignored and what he said to Nick Ferrari at the Labour Party Conference about Israel turning off power and Water to Gaza is highly controversial amongst Labour supporters, councillors (150 resigned) and 30 protesting vehemently. Two shadow Cabinet Ministers on ‘Resignation Watch’

If you care to read my post from the outset on this thread I backed and immediate ceasefire like many people are now and I said it two weeks ago. I don’t want loss of life with innocent civilians.
Controlling peoples electric & water is a bit controversial ? Unbelivable, People dying by the thousand & you're using U.K Councilors of a particular party having a problem. Wind yer kneck in.
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Joe315 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:57 pm

Controlling peoples electric & water is a bit controversial ? Unbelivable, People dying by the thousand & you're using U.K Councilors of a particular party having a problem. Wind yer kneck in.

I’m not a politician , write to Starmer and your local MP like I have to air your views if you feel so strongly about the situation.

The Labour councillors and MP’s are protesting about Starmer’s stance.
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Tuffers#2 »

Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:09 pm

I’m not a politician , write to Starmer and your local MP like I have to air your views if you feel so strongly about the situation.

What are you mumbling about ? Thousands are dying & you are waffling on about starmer. Try & make some semblence of sense.
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Joe315 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:16 pm

What are you mumbling about ? Thousands are dying & you are waffling on about starmer. Try & make some semblence of sense.
Did you have a sneaky extra spoon of Horlicks?
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Tuffers#2 »

Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:17 pm

Did you have a sneaky extra spoon of Horlicks?
Pipe down ya absolute plumb
E10EU
Fresh Alias

Post by E10EU »

Whoever the creature behind the name of LCL is: this is a thread about the horrors, deaths, religious persecutions, politicians' wilfull blindness, global power plays, etc etc
Yet this thread has become dominated by a sad creature for whom it's just 'a laugh' to feed his ego and desperation for attention.

When thousands are dying, and mega threats of 'more to come', it is NOT 'a laugh' !!!!
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

E10EU wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:20 am Whoever the creature behind the name of LCL is: this is a thread about the horrors, deaths, religious persecutions, politicians' wilfull blindness, global power plays, etc etc
Yet this thread has become dominated by a sad creature for whom it's just 'a laugh' to feed his ego and desperation for attention.

When thousands are dying, and mega threats of 'more to come', it is NOT 'a laugh' !!!!
I have not made any ‘threats’ or ‘threats of more to come’. Please highlight where I have said that, you are inventing this?

Please do not imply I am ‘laughing’ about the dire situation in Israel and Gaza. I am not at all and to suggest that I am is completely wrong. At start of this thread I have repeatedly said I deplore what has happened there and pray for no further loss of life to civilians and urged for a ceasefire before any call for a ceasefire was mentioned in the press or media as I have family and friends there. To imply otherwise indicates that you have not read the entire thread. Even by writing in red letters does not make your assertion any more valid.

I have raised the issue of Keir Starmer as he faces heavy criticism within his party for his stance on the situation especially from members of his own opposition cabinet .

I am sorry if you feel offended but no offence was intended to you or anyone.

I reiterate, I still pray for a peaceful resolution to this war, no further loss of life, the release of hostages captured by Hamas and long term peace.
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

This bloke is a tad too pro-Saudi for my liking, but he has unique insight and what he's written here pretty much aligns with how my thinking has evolved since the attacks on 7 October.

This isn't to let Israel (or the US and allies) off the hook for decisions and actions it has taken previously. But we also need to grasp it's perspective through "deep rooted insecurities". Hamas knew Israel would react with a show of extreme force, and yet they did what they did anyway.

Full text:

"Anyone who believes that Hamas carried out the attacks of October 7 on behalf of the Palestinian people or the the Palestinian cause is utterly delusional!

A leader’s first responsibility is to protect those under their care, not invite certain destruction on them in service of the regional agenda of the Ayatollah of Iran!

I’m yet to meet anyone who can convince me that the October 7 attacks were necessary from a strategic standpoint that they justify the bloody consequences that Hamas was certain they would invite on their own people?

What surprises me about many who I thought possessed some reasonable intellect is how they were quickly blinded by their political tribalism and anti-Israeli/USA bias to see beyond the attacks and to understand from day one that this isn’t about Jerusalem, Palestine or its people!

There was already a grand regional and global effort hot behind the scenes to resolve the problem and reach a permanent solution and I can reveal that Hamas was part of this process since March this year!

Yet, in the absence of any obvious escalatory provocation from Israel, Hamas sabotaged this serious prospect for peace! And why I believe it was serious? Because it was mostly behind closed doors as to avoid it descending into a political circus that Iran (the true enemy of peace in the region) would wish for it to become!

Hamas, Hezbollah and Iran take the lion share of the blame for the thousands of dead children and women in Gaza! They knew what kind of enemy they are provoking, an enemy with deep rooted insecurities about their entire existence, armed with state of the art weapons!

The people of Gaza were sacrificed by Hamas at the alter of the Grand Ayatollah’s messianic dark vision for the Middle East! Gaza wasn’t the first victim (ask Yemen and Syria) and it certainly won’t be the last!
"
FrankOFile
Fresh Alias

Post by FrankOFile »

Joe315 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:42 am
FrankOFile wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:55 am
Joe315 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:37 pm

What about British Citizens killed by Israel ? Why are you only concerned by the deaths of one group & not all groups. 5,500 tragic deaths, 1400 of which were Israeli. My loyalties lay squarely with Humanity, unlike you.
Who said he isn’t concerned? The problem is moderates abhor all innocent deaths. You flag-wavers for Hamas and other terrorist groups cannot bring yourself to acknowledge Jewish loss of life.
IRead what I Wrote especially the bit About 1400 Israelis killed. Never waved a flag in my life mate. Jewish Christian & Muslim lives have the same value as each other in my eyes. Show me anywhere where I have supported terrorist groups.
Who says you have? Making up false accusations is poor form.
FrankOFile
Fresh Alias

Post by FrankOFile »

Dunners wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:34 am This bloke is a tad too pro-Saudi for my liking, but he has unique insight and what he's written here pretty much aligns with how my thinking has evolved since the attacks on 7 October.

This isn't to let Israel (or the US and allies) off the hook for decisions and actions it has taken previously. But we also need to grasp it's perspective through "deep rooted insecurities". Hamas knew Israel would react with a show of extreme force, and yet they did what they did anyway.

Full text:

"Anyone who believes that Hamas carried out the attacks of October 7 on behalf of the Palestinian people or the the Palestinian cause is utterly delusional!

A leader’s first responsibility is to protect those under their care, not invite certain destruction on them in service of the regional agenda of the Ayatollah of Iran!

I’m yet to meet anyone who can convince me that the October 7 attacks were necessary from a strategic standpoint that they justify the bloody consequences that Hamas was certain they would invite on their own people?

What surprises me about many who I thought possessed some reasonable intellect is how they were quickly blinded by their political tribalism and anti-Israeli/USA bias to see beyond the attacks and to understand from day one that this isn’t about Jerusalem, Palestine or its people!

There was already a grand regional and global effort hot behind the scenes to resolve the problem and reach a permanent solution and I can reveal that Hamas was part of this process since March this year!

Yet, in the absence of any obvious escalatory provocation from Israel, Hamas sabotaged this serious prospect for peace! And why I believe it was serious? Because it was mostly behind closed doors as to avoid it descending into a political circus that Iran (the true enemy of peace in the region) would wish for it to become!

Hamas, Hezbollah and Iran take the lion share of the blame for the thousands of dead children and women in Gaza! They knew what kind of enemy they are provoking, an enemy with deep rooted insecurities about their entire existence, armed with state of the art weapons!

The people of Gaza were sacrificed by Hamas at the alter of the Grand Ayatollah’s messianic dark vision for the Middle East! Gaza wasn’t the first victim (ask Yemen and Syria) and it certainly won’t be the last!
"
This is a totally logical viewpoint.
FrankOFile
Fresh Alias

Post by FrankOFile »

It is you who is mumbling, as your posts are becoming more incoherent by the hour.
Not just mumbling, but stumbling and bumbling too.

Are you Bonio in disguise?
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Tuffers#2 »

FrankOFile wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:53 pm
FrankOFile wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:55 am

Who said he isn’t concerned? The problem is moderates abhor all innocent deaths. You flag-wavers for Hamas and other terrorist groups cannot bring yourself to acknowledge Jewish loss of life.
IRead what I Wrote especially the bit About 1400 Israelis killed. Never waved a flag in my life mate. Jewish Christian & Muslim lives have the same value as each other in my eyes. Show me anywhere where I have supported terrorist groups.
" you flag wavers of hamas".
FrankOFile
Fresh Alias

Post by FrankOFile »

Joe315 wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:02 pm

You are conflating one quote with your own interpretation.

Try harder.
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Tuffers#2 »

FrankOFile wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:55 pm

It is you who is mumbling, as your posts are becoming more incoherent by the hour.

another incorrect accusation by you. Bonio & myself are 2 seperate individuals, both being stalked by you.
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Tuffers#2 »

FrankOFile wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:05 pm

Try harder.
Nope, its a direct accusation.
FrankOFile
Fresh Alias

Post by FrankOFile »

Joe315 wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:05 pm

another incorrect accusation by you. Bonio & myself are 2 seperate individuals, both being stalked by you.
‘Stalked’? Do you actually understand what quoting on a forum is all about?

Are you stalking Loin Cloth Lenny then?

Bizarre accusation.
FrankOFile
Fresh Alias

Post by FrankOFile »

Joe315 wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:07 pm
FrankOFile wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:05 pm

Try harder.
Nope, its a direct accusation.
And an incorrect one, unless you are actually acknowledging Hamas as a terrorist organisation.

Which one is it?
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Tuffers#2 »

FrankOFile wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:10 pm

Bizarre accusation.
Think you'll find he responded to me first :D
FrankOFile
Fresh Alias

Post by FrankOFile »

Joe315 wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:13 pm
FrankOFile wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:10 pm

Bizarre accusation.
Think you'll find he responded to me first :D
Think before you post.