Israel

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll
Awards: Tuffers

Re: Israel

Post by Tuffers#2 »

Max B Gold wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:48 pm
E10EU wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:40 pm Interesting assessment of the end game:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... r-crossing

Mega drive to obtain western collusion to the point of threatening the BBC if not reporting in the manner desired by one party.
It has always been the goal of the Zionists since the founding of their cause in 1896. Every action since then has been to achieve it. Its just that this time they have a fascist government and the West prepared to finance and arm it and ignore a genocide.
The goal of Israel is really down to one man ,Ronald stores tha architect of Northern Ireland ,Israel & Cyprus. 3 of the most peaceful places on Earth-Not. edit Ronald Storrs.
Last edited by Tuffers#2 on Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Daily Express bot »

Proposition Joe wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:10 pm
Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:57 am
Joe315 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:38 am

We know that, I was responding to your words about "whats happening here & attacks on British Jews". Are you claiming Hamas are here or are you conflating 2 arguments ?
I don’t know if Hamas are here, the Security Services will possibly know but there are certainly Hamas supporters and sympathisers here in the UK.

As for attacks on Jews in the UK:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/c ... 31354.html
How does one argue that these incidents are being suppressed by the media while simultaneously sharing MSM newspaper articles which are clearly reporting on them? Intriguing.
Not all incidents are being reported some being kept under wraps.
greyhound
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by greyhound »

Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:26 am

Hamas want to eradicate Israel from the planet and their people. They are gold standard terrorists.
We know that, I was responding to your words about "whats happening here & attacks on British Jews". Are you claiming Hamas are here or are you conflating 2 arguments ?
I don’t know if Hamas are here, the Security Services will possibly know but there are certainly Hamas supporters and sympathisers here in the UK.

im am afraid your wasting your time talking sense
on this forum 90% on here are piss takers and hard lefties.
off course there are all sorts of terrorist
in this country, its lefties who cant see wheat from the chaff.
all politicians are the same as well. god help us if stammer gets in.
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Tuffers#2 »

greyhound wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:06 pm

im am afraid your wasting your time talking sense
on this forum 90% on here are piss takers and hard lefties.
off course there are all sorts of terrorist
in this country, its lefties who cant see wheat from the chaff.
all politicians are the same as well. god help us if stammer gets in.
Is thatt from our press or from our supressed press ?
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Tuffers#2 »

Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:04 pm

How does one argue that these incidents are being suppressed by the media while simultaneously sharing MSM newspaper articles which are clearly reporting on them? Intriguing.
But they've personally informed you ? Or have you got a mate who is in the know. wink wink nudge nudge ?
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

Post by Proposition Joe »

How convenient. To what end?
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Joe315 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:17 pm

But they've personally informed you ? Or have you got a mate who is in the know. wink wink nudge nudge ?
Say no more, say no more, a nod is as good as a wink to a blind bat.
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Tuffers#2 »

Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:26 pm

Sorry didn't know you were blind, maybe why you ignored my question on closed schools.
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Joe315 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:30 pm
Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:26 pm

Sorry didn't know you were blind, maybe why you ignored my question on closed schools.
I thought you were testing me on Monty Python sketches?
CEB

Post by CEB »

Which incidents are being kept under wraps?
For this to be true, you’d need to be able to
1: cite an incident that has not been reported in mainstream news media
2: be able to show credible sources and evidence that the unreported incidents have actually happened
and ideally
3: have a credible argument as to what cause is served by all mainstream media platforms agreeing to not report the incident (while reporting others)

Not saying you can’t do this, but I’m saying that that’s what a reasonable person would expect you to be able to show, if you’re making such assertions
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Tuffers#2 »

CEB wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:47 pm Which incidents are being kept under wraps?
For this to be true, you’d need to be able to
1: cite an incident that has not been reported in mainstream news media
2: be able to show credible sources and evidence that the unreported incidents have actually happened
and ideally
3: have a credible argument as to what cause is served by all mainstream media platforms agreeing to not report the incident (while reporting others)

Not saying you can’t do this, but I’m saying that that’s what a reasonable person would expect you to be able to show, if you’re making such assertions
Head's up ,he's Bullshïtting. ;)
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

When pro Palestinian individuals in the UK are flagrantly tearing down posters of hostages held by Hamas or daubing insensitive comments on them this can be perceived as a ‘hate crime’. There has been numerous cases of this , often little action taken by the police at the time but clearly upsetting to Jewish people near to the incident , possibly family connected.

This weekend there is expected to be an even bigger pro Palestinian March than last weekend. Whilst most marchers have been peaceful protesters, amongst the usual ‘rent a mob’ minority have been hell bent escalating the tensions and pushing boundaries. One lone Jewish ‘one man protester’ chased by a crowd and saved by the police luckily for him.

Casual antisemitism abundantly in the open. TikTok and FB etc having to employ extra vigilant staff to root out the propagandistic postings that has fuelled this.
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Tuffers#2 »

Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:17 pm When pro Palestinian individuals in the UK are flagrantly tearing down posters of hostages held by Hamas or daubing insensitive comments on them this can be perceived as a ‘hate crime’. There has been numerous cases of this , often little action taken by the police at the time but clearly upsetting to Jewish people near to the incident , possibly family connected.

This weekend there is expected to be an even bigger pro Palestinian March than last weekend. Whilst most marchers have been peaceful protesters, amongst the usual ‘rent a mob’ minority have been hell bent escalating the tensions and pushing boundaries. One lone Jewish ‘one man protester’ chased by a crowd and saved by the police luckily for him.

Casual antisemitism abundantly in the open. TikTok and FB etc having to employ extra vigilant staff to root out the propagandistic postings that has fuelled this.
But none of this is being supressed. Where are your examples of hidden attacks or the ones being held back ?
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

Not answering CEB's question then? Standard.
CEB

Post by CEB »

Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:17 pm When pro Palestinian individuals in the UK are flagrantly tearing down posters of hostages held by Hamas or daubing insensitive comments on them this can be perceived as a ‘hate crime’. There has been numerous cases of this , often little action taken by the police at the time but clearly upsetting to Jewish people near to the incident , possibly family connected.

Can you answer my question though, rather than just saying something which didn’t support your assertion?
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

CEB wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:55 pm

Can you answer my question though, rather than just saying something which didn’t support your assertion?
You can ‘feel’ antisemitism like you can perceive ‘racism’.
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

That's a 'no', then.

Fair play though, the amount of time and words people have wasted on you in this thread when they should know better (myself included) is astonishing. Good work, hope you feel a sense of achievement.
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

It would be unfair to cite the private confidential matters of individuals in great detail without their expressed permission and as some relate to on going investigations it could jeopardise their legal process. I can assure you that there have been incidents occurring in the capital suppressed for various reasons including to deter copycats.

You only have to look on social media channels to see the outrageous behaviour towards Jews at the moment. It is appalling behaviour. ‘Never again’ we said post war but look what is happening . I therefore cannot Elaborate at this time. Thank you for the time you have spent.
Last edited by Daily Express bot on Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Tuffers#2 »

CEB wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:55 pm

Is that your supressed & held back news ? I'd be to embarrassed to write something like that after your previous claims. Really Peculiar person.
Rich Tea Wellin
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:55 pm It would be unfair to cite the private confidential matters of individuals in great detail without their expressed permission and as some relate to on going investigations it could jeopardise their legal process. I can assure you that there have been incidents occurring in the capital suppressed for various reasons including to deter copycats.

You only have to look on social media channels to see the outrageous behaviour towards Jews at the moment. It is appalling behaviour. ‘Never again’ we said post war but look what is happening . I therefore cannot Elaborate at this time. Thank you for the time you have spent.
Never again, unless it’s a Palestinian, it seems
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Tuffers#2 »

Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:55 pm It would be unfair to cite the private confidential matters of individuals in great detail without their expressed permission and as some relate to on going investigations it could jeopardise their legal process. I can assure you that there have been incidents occurring in the capital suppressed for various reasons including to deter copycats.

You've made allegations against a group , without providing substantiated evidence. Arent there rules against this on here ?
faldO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by faldO »

Is this a "suppressed story"? Perhaps not of the type alluded to above, but I can't find any other references to it and don't recall reading about it anywhere previously.

Terrorist attack in UK linked to Gaza
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/t ... r-AA1iArey

The details that can be reported are highly restricted for legal reasons, but the suspect – who is now in custody – said after his arrest that he had done it because Israel had killed children in Gaza.
Senior politicians have questioned why such information has not been made public at a time when the police and security services are on high alert for terrorist attacks motivated by the Israel-Gaza war.
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

faldO wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:51 pm Is this a "suppressed story"? Perhaps not of the type alluded to above, but I can't find any other references to it and don't recall reading about it anywhere previously.

Terrorist attack in UK linked to Gaza
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/t ... r-AA1iArey

The details that can be reported are highly restricted for legal reasons, but the suspect – who is now in custody – said after his arrest that he had done it because Israel had killed children in Gaza.
Senior politicians have questioned why such information has not been made public at a time when the police and security services are on high alert for terrorist attacks motivated by the Israel-Gaza war.
I cannot open that for some reason. Is that the incident in Hartlepool last week?

One person at a cash point killed and one injured?
faldO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by faldO »

I don't think it's been reported before - the Hartlepool attacker has already been named and charged a few days ago and it would be strange if the story was now "highly restricted for legal reasons".

(If the link doesn't work search Google for "msn terrorist attack in uk" for a link to the item)
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

faldO wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:27 pm I don't think it's been reported before - the Hartlepool attacker has already been named and charged a few days ago and it would be strange if the story was now "highly restricted for legal reasons".

(If the link doesn't work search Google for "msn terrorist attack in uk" for a link to the item)
I found it, don’t loaded app and paid for it , don’t know how much! Interesting article . Thanks