Israel

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Re: Israel

Post by Daily Express bot »

ComeOnYouOs wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:01 pm
Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:46 pm
ComeOnYouOs wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:25 pm Israel tweeted that they had blown the hospital up, and had killed Hama's terrorists, but a couple of hours later the tweet was deleted.
Some people however screenshotted the original tweet . There's little doubt Israel was responsible. They had warned the hospital 3 says earlier to evacuate, because they were going to attack it.
Israel has a track record of lying about these types of things
Do Israel have a Twitter account then? Who is the account holder? Sound a LOB to me.
If course Israel has a Twitter account, as does the IDF, as does the Israeli Pm (@israeliPM)
I don’t use it. So have you proven it yet about this tweet or is it all more rumour and hearsay bluster?
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular
Awards: Colossal berk

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:58 pm
ComeOnYouOs wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:01 pm
Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:46 pm

Do Israel have a Twitter account then? Who is the account holder? Sound a LOB to me.
If course Israel has a Twitter account, as does the IDF, as does the Israeli Pm (@israeliPM)
I don’t use it. So have you proven it yet about this tweet or is it all more rumour and hearsay bluster?
It's true. If I can be arsed tomorrow participating in your games, I'll try and find a screenshot of the deleted tweet, but most likely I won't bother, because I know it, because I saw it, and it doesn't matter to me one iota whether you believe it or not
Goodnight, sweet dreams
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

And because the truth doesn't matter?
Hananya Naftali, a pro-Israel social media influencer who has worked as a social media adviser for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, posted on X that an Israeli airstrike hit a Gaza hospital, then deleted the post.

In a follow-up post, Naftali said he shared incorrect information based on a Reuters headline that referred to an Israeli airstrike. That headline and others later changed as more information emerged about the blast.
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

For some people, the only thing that matters is that their world view and opinions are reinforced. There are genuinely some people out there who wanted, willed, this to be an Israeli airstrike.
greyhound
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by greyhound »

faldO wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:05 pm Interesting article about the "deleted tweet which proves it was a missile strike by Israel"...

https://www.politifact.com/article/2023 ... ael-is-re/

also the report by the BBC video showing
clearly what happened. the rocket was a misfire exploding
over and then hitting the hospital below.
Hamas will do and say anything to cause the maximum hate for Israel and the Jewish population.
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

greyhound wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:34 am
faldO wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:05 pm Interesting article about the "deleted tweet which proves it was a missile strike by Israel"...

https://www.politifact.com/article/2023 ... ael-is-re/

also the report by the BBC video showing
clearly what happened. the rocket was a misfire exploding
over and then hitting the hospital below.
Hamas will do and say anything to cause the maximum hate for Israel and the Jewish population.
Seems their tactics are working, so many people just believe what they want to, not interested in clear evidence, some on this message board, elected MPs, publicly funded BBC journalists and the general masses thousands in the population of the UK blindly supporting the propaganda spewed by HAMAS terrorists.

Without doubt HAMAS hardliners laugh at the lily liberals in this country who ingratiate themselves to those who openly declare hatred of our way of life. The UK is now on extremely high alert for terrorist acts whilst these liberal do gooders make up more excuses for them.
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

Post by Proposition Joe »

Fair dos, you gave the schtick a good go, kept it up longer than many of us would have been able to. It'll be much easier for you to just post as a hard right crank from hereon.
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Proposition Joe wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:26 am Fair dos, you gave the schtick a good go, kept it up longer than many of us would have been able to. It'll be much easier for you to just post as a hard right crank from hereon.
Hard right? On the contrary. I am just stand against terrorism as I’m fearful of what is occurring here in the UK. Already have been attacks, everything is being suppressed in the media by the authorities.
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:34 am everything is being suppressed in the media by the authorities.
Yeah, there's been absolutely no coverage of the rise in antisemitic and islamophobic hate crimes in London and the rest of the UK over the last 2 weeks since the first Hamas attacks. It's all being hushed up by the Government. 🤡🤡🤡
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll
Awards: Tuffers

Post by Tuffers#2 »

Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:34 am
Proposition Joe wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:26 am Fair dos, you gave the schtick a good go, kept it up longer than many of us would have been able to. It'll be much easier for you to just post as a hard right crank from hereon.
Hard right? On the contrary. I am just stand against terrorism as I’m fearful of what is occurring here in the UK. Already have been attacks, everything is being suppressed in the media by the authorities.
The hard right called the ANC & Mandela terrorists, In reality he was just a Human Being & they stood against Opression.
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Proposition Joe wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:39 am
Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:34 am everything is being suppressed in the media by the authorities.
Yeah, there's been absolutely no coverage of the rise in antisemitic and islamophobic hate crimes in London and the rest of the UK over the last 2 weeks since the first Hamas attacks. It's all being hushed up by the Government. 🤡🤡🤡
It is not being hushed up, reporting has been suppressed. There have been numerous incidents of Jews being attacked in London and elsewhere. Why should Jewish British citizens have to live in fear here ? Jewish schools have closed.

🌂🐴🍒
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Joe315 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:09 am
The hard right called the ANC & Mandela terrorists, In reality he was just a Human Being & they stood against Opression.
Yes I read books on him at School
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Tuffers#2 »

Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:12 am
Proposition Joe wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:39 am
It is not being hushed up, reporting has been suppressed. There have been numerous incidents of Jews being attacked in London and elsewhere. Why should Jewish British citizens have to live in fear here ? Jewish schools have closed.

🌂🐴🍒
who told them to close out of interest ?
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Tuffers#2 »

Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:14 am

So you'll understaand not all who are called Terrorists aren't always really terrorists ?
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Joe315 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:18 am

So you'll understaand not all who are called Terrorists aren't always really terrorists ?
Hamas want to eradicate Israel from the planet and their people. They are gold standard terrorists.
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Tuffers#2 »

Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:26 am

Hamas want to eradicate Israel from the planet and their people. They are gold standard terrorists.
We know that, I was responding to your words about "whats happening here & attacks on British Jews". Are you claiming Hamas are here or are you conflating 2 arguments ?
FrankOFile
Fresh Alias

Post by FrankOFile »

Rich Tea Wellin wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:46 am
FrankOFile wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:53 am
BoniO wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:39 am

Morning Frankie! Still a bit unhinged?
It is the Hamas rocket launchers with a skewed aim which are a bit unhinged.
Good to see you revelling in a hospital being hit and people dying, because it wasn’t your side (possibly) that did it
Whay a moronic post. Given that Israel was blamed for this outrage, it is balance to point out that Hamas was responsible.

Innocent loss of life is awful on either side. Your pitiful attempt to try to make political gains from it is reprehensible.
FrankOFile
Fresh Alias

Post by FrankOFile »

This doesn’t even make sense. Is the frothing at the mouth causing even more irrationality on your part?
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Joe315 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:38 am

We know that, I was responding to your words about "whats happening here & attacks on British Jews". Are you claiming Hamas are here or are you conflating 2 arguments ?
I don’t know if Hamas are here, the Security Services will possibly know but there are certainly Hamas supporters and sympathisers here in the UK.

As for attacks on Jews in the UK:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/c ... 31354.html
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

FrankOFile wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:55 am
This doesn’t even make sense. Is the frothing at the mouth causing even more irrationality on your part?
More projection from the Board's own Mr Level Headed.
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:57 am

I don’t know if Hamas are here, the Security Services will possibly know but there are certainly Hamas supporters and sympathisers here in the UK.

How does one argue that these incidents are being suppressed by the media while simultaneously sharing MSM newspaper articles which are clearly reporting on them? Intriguing.
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Tuffers#2 »

Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:57 am

Why are you showing me what I have seen in the press that you claimed was supressed by the press. You really are a peculiar person.
Rich Tea Wellin
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

FrankOFile wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:52 am
Rich Tea Wellin wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:46 am
FrankOFile wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:53 am

It is the Hamas rocket launchers with a skewed aim which are a bit unhinged.
Good to see you revelling in a hospital being hit and people dying, because it wasn’t your side (possibly) that did it
Whay a moronic post. Given that Israel was blamed for this outrage, it is balance to point out that Hamas was responsible.

Innocent loss of life is awful on either side. Your pitiful attempt to try to make political gains from it is reprehensible.
Is it balanced to say “it is the Hamas rocket “? And balanced to make a crap joke about the launcher being “unhinged” when children were killed?

Have a think, Clive, for once
E10EU
Fresh Alias

Post by E10EU »

Interesting assessment of the end game:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... r-crossing

Mega drive to obtain western collusion to the point of threatening the BBC if not reporting in the manner desired by one party and to light up Wembley Stadium in blue & white, even though neither of the nations playing the match have blue & white as their national colours.
Last edited by E10EU on Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

E10EU wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:40 pm Interesting assessment of the end game:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... r-crossing

Mega drive to obtain western collusion to the point of threatening the BBC if not reporting in the manner desired by one party.
It has always been the goal of the Zionists since the founding of their cause in 1896. Every action since then has been to achieve it. Its just that this time they have a fascist government and the West prepared to finance and arm it and ignore a genocide.