Israel

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Flying Hippo
Fresh Alias

Re: Israel

Post by Flying Hippo »

Hamas took the opportunity to showcase themselves with their live stream and an incorrigible Soviet provocateur, some adults who haven't outgrown simplistic, binary student politics and an "old crank who simply hates Jews" reacted with glee.

Hamas was proud to show the world its achievements: abductions, heinous cruelty, torture and murder of Jews. And Hamas's supporters, Islamists across the world and the extreme Left in Europe and the English speaking world, cheered them on, reflecting the exhilaration of the terrorists. "Good is great! Kill all Jews!" the jihadis shouted on their live streams. And some of you carried on cheering them on.

Throughout the carnage on Saturday, the justification that the Jews had brought it on themselves was developed and some of you are still parroting it today, as people like you have done throughout history. At least in the past those who condoned Jew killers hadn't the audacity to have anointed themselves as champion anti-fascist progressives.

Strangely, accusations and accounts of rape were met with a peculiar indignation from the Islamists' supporters, who were horrified that the honour of Hamas could be so insulted. No one queried that the kidnappings, sadism, torture and murder had taken place - nor the morality of these actions - but accusations of rape appalled them. (There is plenty of implicit evidence from Hamas's live streams and footage in Gaza that demonstrate that rapes of women, both living and their corpses, took place. There's also lots of further corroboration from witnesses. But, doubtlessly, perhaps it's just further Zionist misinformation.)

Now, no-one disputes that around 40 babies and toddlers were murdered and you're debating whether they were beheaded or not! Presumably it is better if these children were shot or blown up or strangled or bayoneted? Someone implied that if there were beheadings then the Zionists did it, presumably to dishonour and undermine the purity of Hamas's cause? You've gone mad.
Friend or faux
Fresh Alias

Post by Friend or faux »

I think too many on this Board are full-time WUMMERS. There are some topics that really ought to be off bounds for wind ups. The present situation in the Middle East is one of them. Considering that Leyton Orient are an East End team and historically there has been very many Jewish people quartered in the East End, I feel some of the comments on here are most inappropriate, seeing that some Boarders could have family or friends involved in the present outrages. Possibly some of the views expressed on here are genuine ( but I hae mae doubts ). Do people really want to associate themselves with infanticide, rape & massacre of civilians ?
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

I see there are reports of continuing missile strikes on Israel over the last few days from Gaza, Lebanon and Syria.

I'm wondering what the response will be when the IDF start the ground attack in Gaza. Hamas and its allies have been planning this for a long time.

The Americans are now on the scene and have senior military presence in the Israeli command centre and a fleet offshore with an emergency diplomatic team on the way. This could escalate beyond all control in the region.

There needs to be an immediate ceasefire and peace talks.
Friend or faux
Fresh Alias

Post by Friend or faux »

Proposition Joe ( surely that should read Sloppy Joe ) your boorish comments are merely getting boring. Go back and look at some of your previous comments and you will see what a churlish lout you appear to be.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

Max B Gold wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:08 pm I see there are reports of continuing missile strikes on Israel over the last few days from Gaza, Lebanon and Syria.

I'm wondering what the response will be when the IDF start the ground attack in Gaza. Hamas and its allies have been planning this for a long time.

The Americans are now on the scene and have senior military presence in the Israeli command centre and a fleet offshore with an emergency diplomatic team on the way. This could escalate beyond all control in the region.

Was the plan for Gaza to be flattened? I'm not sure Hamas had a plan beyond kill as many jews as possible. Perhaps they want the IDF in one place?
Mistadobalina
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Mistadobalina »

Friend or faux wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:04 pm I think too many on this Board are full-time WUMMERS. There are some topics that really ought to be off bounds for wind ups. The present situation in the Middle East is one of them. Considering that Leyton Orient are an East End team and historically there has been very many Jewish people quartered in the East End, I feel some of the comments on here are most inappropriate, seeing that some Boarders could have family or friends involved in the present outrages. Possibly some of the views expressed on here are genuine ( but I hae mae doubts ). Do people really want to associate themselves with infanticide, rape & massacre of civilians ?
Accusing people of supporting Hamas is a rank f*cking wind up and am surprised it wasn't worthy of a ban as you're obviously not posting in good faith on a incredibly emotive subject.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Long slender neck wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:13 pm
Max B Gold wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:08 pm I see there are reports of continuing missile strikes on Israel over the last few days from Gaza, Lebanon and Syria.

Was the plan for Gaza to be flattened? I'm not sure Hamas had a plan beyond kill as many jews as possible. Perhaps they want the IDF in one place?
I think their plan included killing as many Jews as possible (which i believe has been condemned by every poster on this thread) to fan the flames but I would be very surprised if they haven't planned beyond that.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Flying Hippo wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:03 pm Hamas took the opportunity to showcase themselves with their live stream and an incorrigible Soviet provocateur, some adults who haven't outgrown simplistic, binary student politics and an "old crank who simply hates Jews" reacted with glee.

Hamas was proud to show the world its achievements: abductions, heinous cruelty, torture and murder of Jews. And Hamas's supporters, Islamists across the world and the extreme Left in Europe and the English speaking world, cheered them on, reflecting the exhilaration of the terrorists. "Good is great! Kill all Jews!" the jihadis shouted on their live streams. And some of you carried on cheering them on.

Throughout the carnage on Saturday, the justification that the Jews had brought it on themselves was developed and some of you are still parroting it today, as people like you have done throughout history. At least in the past those who condoned Jew killers hadn't the audacity to have anointed themselves as champion anti-fascist progressives.

Strangely, accusations and accounts of rape were met with a peculiar indignation from the Islamists' supporters, who were horrified that the honour of Hamas could be so insulted. No one queried that the kidnappings, sadism, torture and murder had taken place - nor the morality of these actions - but accusations of rape appalled them. (There is plenty of implicit evidence from Hamas's live streams and footage in Gaza that demonstrate that rapes of women, both living and their corpses, took place. There's also lots of further corroboration from witnesses. But, doubtlessly, perhaps it's just further Zionist misinformation.)

Now, no-one disputes that around 40 babies and toddlers were murdered and you're debating whether they were beheaded or not! Presumably it is better if these children were shot or blown up or strangled or bayoneted? Someone implied that if there were beheadings then the Zionists did it, presumably to dishonour and undermine the purity of Hamas's cause? You've gone mad.
Not sure this really merits much of a response except to say it's mostly bollocks, particularly if you're aiming it at this MB. Besides a bit of pointless whataboutery, Hamas's actions have been rightly condemned as barbaric, as is Israel's actions which include committing war crimes and genocide whilst being cheered on by western governments and media alike.

The point about mis-information is relevant - particularly as at least 4 uk newspapers reported children being beheaded without evidence or verification. Our press has a responsibility to report facts. The implications of it not doing so are pretty obvious.

Regardless of your stance on Israel or Hamas, neither side will gain security until they're prepared to guarantee each other's security. That means a ceasefire and negotiations need to take place. Peace is rarely achieved by alternative methods. Until this happens, innocent civilians on both sides will continue to die needlessly.
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

Long slender neck wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:13 pm

Hamas are a sophisticated military organisation. We hear about Gaza being an "open prison" and the Israeli blockade all the time, but where has Hamas obtained all their supplies from? How do they have thousands of rockets and ammunition rounds? That takes serious planning, investment and commitment towards a long-term objective.

There's no way they just decided to do this and thought "whatevs" to the consequences. My concern is that Hamas and (let's not beat about the bush here and acknowledge the real malignant presence in this conflict) Iran want a massive reaction from Israel. They want the civilians in Gaza, including the children, to be destroyed. Any civilian deaths will be as much on them as it will be on Israel.

I suspect, along with killing Jews, their further objectives are to amplify the information war and increase tensions across the wider region, as well as in Western cities with a relatively high proportion of immigrants. I also think that, should Israel proceed with a ground invasion, any house to house combat will extract a heavy price on Israeli military personnel.

As for whether other countries get dragged into this, who knows. But for the US to have positioned a carrier strike force in the vicinity (and be considering moving a second one into place) it is clear that they are spooked about something.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Friend or faux wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:55 am I suppose those on here supporting the Terrorist Hamas Organisation, won't have their appetite sated until they see the decapitated bodies of the Jewish babies. Says it all really. These comments on a site for supposedly Orient supporting people.
Can you please refer me to where anyone is supporting Hamas?
Beradogs
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Beradogs »

What are they fighting over? Did Isreal steal Palestine land? I typed it into ChatGPT and the reply back was basically, it’s complicated.
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

Beradogs wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:38 pm What are they fighting over?
Sky pixies, mostly.
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular
Awards: Colossal berk

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

Admin wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:27 pm
Friend or faux wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:55 am I suppose those on here supporting the Terrorist Hamas Organisation, won't have their appetite sated until they see the decapitated bodies of the Jewish babies. Says it all really. These comments on a site for supposedly Orient supporting people.
It appears there are no decapitated babies. This was put out originally by the IDF ( Israel Defence force), and broadcast on Israeli TV. Its propaganda. when asked by various reporters, if Israeli soldiers had actually seen any decapitated babies, not a single one said they had actually seen it with their own eyes, but its the type of thing Hamas would do.
So, not a single person, as far as I know, has actually seen a baby with its head absent, yet idiots like F&F, come on here and declare this as fact.
As an aside, why are the yanks getting involved? Israel has the 4th biggest military in the world, they can kill as many Palestinians and Gazains as they want, without needing American help.
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

Post by Proposition Joe »

Asking him to back up his ridiculous, bad faith claims is abuse.
Chicken Dhansak
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Chicken Dhansak »

It makes me laugh, all these idiots on here pontificating about things and causes they know absolutely fcuk all about. Especially the two main propagandists ComeUpYourArse and Max B Drivel.
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular
Awards: Colossal berk

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

Chicken Dhansak wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:47 pm It makes me laugh, all these idiots on here pontificating about things and causes they know absolutely fcuk all about. Especially the two main propagandists ComeUpYourArse and Max B Drivel.
.....says the supporter of fascist apartheid
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

ComeOnYouOs wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:41 pm
It appears there are no decapitated babies. This was put out originally by the IDF ( Israel Defence force), and broadcast on Israeli TV. Its propaganda. when asked by various reporters, if Israeli soldiers had actually seen any decapitated babies, not a single one said they had actually seen it with their own eyes, but its the type of thing Hamas would do.
So, not a single person, as far as I know, has actually seen a baby with its head absent, yet idiots like F&F, come on here and declare this as fact.
As an aside, why are the yanks getting involved? Israel has the 4th biggest military in the world, they can kill as many Palestinians and Gazains as they want, without needing American help.
It appears uncontested that Hamas has murdered babies and children in it's attacks on Israeli citizens. To be focusing on the disinformation part of this story rather than the crimes Hamas has committed is just wrong. Twitter right now seems to be full of utter fannies using the (as yet) unverified beheadings story as some sort of gotcha and deflection.

There is clearly going to be disinformation in this conflict and I get (and agree) the point that the media shouldn't report unverified bullshit. But, the fact remains, Hamas has committed heinous atrocities.
Wally Banter
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Wally Banter »

Feels like the Orient MB is within touching distance of a solution here.
CEB

Post by CEB »

Wally Banter wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:02 pm Feels like the Orient MB is within touching distance of a solution here.
Wally by name, Wally by nature!!!!
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Wally Banter wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:02 pm Feels like the Orient MB is within touching distance of a solution here.
It would be if it wasn't for PJ and his unhelpful interventions.
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

Post by Proposition Joe »

Admin wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:05 pm
It would be if it wasn't for PJ and his unhelpful interventions.
Who knew it was simply little ol' me that stood between these warring factions and an agreed settlement.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Oh I think this MB more or less mirrors the challenges facing any hope of peace. Too many people with closed minds unwilling to consider any point of view other than their own.
Last edited by BoniO on Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Flying Hippo wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:03 pm Hamas took the opportunity to showcase themselves with their live stream and an incorrigible Soviet provocateur, some adults who haven't outgrown simplistic, binary student politics and an "old crank who simply hates Jews" reacted with glee.

You OK Jim, only you seem delusional.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

Why cant they just live mixed together, on the same land? Most countries manage this fine.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

ComeOnYouOs wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:41 pm
It wasn't officially put out by the IDF but by a channel i24 journalist who was live on the scene. i24 is a notorious conduit for disinformation and propaganda staffed by ex spooks. The IDF refused to confirm the story 3 times. Let's stick to facts.