Dog watch

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Re: Dog watch

Post by Max B Gold »

greyhound wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:21 pm animal lovers care more for there dogs than they
do about humans. :(
I'm also noticing that on the thread. If only humans could be nicer to each other the dog lovers may be persuaded to drop their false attachment to dogs.
Celtient
Fresh Alias

Post by Celtient »

I'd be nicer to humans if they didn't have dogs. Unfortunately, in my village practically everyone has at least one, and it is very fashionable to have two or even three nowadays
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Celtient wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:00 am I'd be nicer to humans if they didn't have dogs. Unfortunately, in my village practically everyone has at least one, and it is very fashionable to have two or even three nowadays
Well that made me paws for thought.

Rehome several wolves. Walk them down the main street on leads. Show them who's boss.
Celtient
Fresh Alias

Post by Celtient »

I do admire wolves but do not approve of them being in captivity. If they did this voluntary of course and went home to the woods at night, then sounds good
Sid Bishop
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Sid Bishop »

Proposition Joe wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:30 am The same Zoe Williams who cheerily admitted her dog got into loads of fights before she bothered putting a lead on it?

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyl ... ort-animal
Zoe Williams is a left wing lifestyle, wellness and political journalist for The Guardian.
Say no more.