CHAMPIONS

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

faith1234
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

CHAMPIONS

Post by faith1234 »

Back to the football league great day at suilhull yesterday
The team has played great all season well done to the players and management looking forward to the the cup and division 2😆😆😆
Give it to Jabo
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Re: CHAMPIONS

Post by Give it to Jabo »

It was a real battling display yesterday. Not always pretty or free-flowing. Hats off to all.
Lovejoy
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Lovejoy »

Not yet we're not, there is still a job to be done on Saturday.
Sid Bishop
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Sid Bishop »

Lovejoy wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:29 am Not yet we're not, there is still a job to be done on Saturday.
Agree,'' don't count the chickens till they are hatched'' !
JimbO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by JimbO »

Definitely thinking about popping a tenner on Salford at least that way if we cock it up it'll all but pay for my season ticket.
F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

Post by F*ck The Poor & Fat »

I wish people would stop making assumptions. This is not over yet. Of course we are in a massively strong position but we could well lose and Salford could well win. Who wants to be looking at goal difference.

Let’s leave the cheering until we are over the line. I for one will be extremely nervous come kick off on Saturday.
cockhat
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by cockhat »

Spot on.
PotatOhead
Fresh Alias

Post by PotatOhead »

dOh Nut wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:21 pm I wish people would stop making assumptions. This is not over yet. Of course we are in a massively strong position but we could well lose and Salford could well win. Who wants to be looking at goal difference.

Let’s leave the cheering until we are over the line. I for one will be extremely nervous come kick off on Saturday.
Couldn't agree more, it's making me cringe seeing some of our fans getting so smarmy online. This is Orient after all! Can't count our chickens yet!!
Redcard
Fresh Alias

Post by Redcard »

Of course we are not up yet, and the goal difference is not insurmountable. If we lose by2 and Salford win by 3 we are stuffed.
That said, we really should not slip up, but my fear is that we will be saddled with the usual diabolical officials who decide to make a name for themselves and send off one of our players for a nothing tackle.
Howling Mad Murdock
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Howling Mad Murdock »

No we are not up,yet.

Trouble is I think faith is either deliberately being obtuse or is one big WUM Irritating Alias.
RedDwarf 1881
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by RedDwarf 1881 »

dOh Nut wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:21 pm I wish people would stop making assumptions. This is not over yet. Of course we are in a massively strong position but we could well lose and Salford could well win. Who wants to be looking at goal difference.

We just can't afford to be complacent as anything can happen in football. We must approach the Braintree game as if we were playing one of our promotion rivals. I'm absolutely certain JE will keep the team completely focused on finishing the job on Saturday.
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Idiot of the year 2020

Post by Disoriented »

RedDwarf 1881 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:39 pm

We just can't afford to be complacent as anything can happen in football. We must approach the Braintree game as if we were playing one of our promotion rivals. I'm absolutely certain JE will keep the team completely focused on finishing the job on Saturday.
One final professional performance is needed.

I have no doubts we will see it.
NOM
Fresh Alias

Post by NOM »

RedDwarf 1881 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:39 pm

Agreed 👍
WickfordO
Fresh Alias

Post by WickfordO »

Redcard wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:01 pm Of course we are not up yet, and the goal difference is not insurmountable. If we lose by2 and Salford win by 3 we are stuffed.
That said, we really should not slip up, but my fear is that we will be saddled with the usual diabolical officials who decide to make a name for themselves and send off one of our players for a nothing tackle.
If we lose by 2 we must score 3 more than Salford i.e. they score 3 we must score 6, etc
NOM
Fresh Alias

Post by NOM »

faith1234 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:49 am Back to the football league great day at suilhull yesterday
The team has played great all season well done to the players and management looking forward to the the cup and division 2😆😆😆
Can someone bury you at Upton Park