Orient ticket price for away fans

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

DaggerHam
Fresh Alias

Re: Orient ticket price for away fans

Post by DaggerHam »

Dagenham & Redbridge seats for NL matches, home and away - £23 pre order - £25 matchday
Holybourne Identity
Fresh Alias

Post by Holybourne Identity »

spen666 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:08 pm
Equaliser0 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:30 pm
The Mindsweep wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:32 pm

I want us to stay affordable and would rather we stayed in L1 or L2 than be priced out of watching Orient like Fulham fans are in the PL
Fulham have sold out of Season Tickets & sold more than ever before according to there official site .
Thats at £3000 for a season ticket in Main Stand without corporate facilities
Fulham fans have been priced out of the new main stand, not the stadium generally. It was pretty obvious that hundreds of millions spent on its build was not going to result in £300 OAP tickets. My adult season ticket in the stand opposite the new stand is £455.
Holybourne Identity
Fresh Alias

Post by Holybourne Identity »

Proposition Joe wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:56 am
JimbO wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:44 am
Proposition Joe wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:18 am What happened to the Twenty's Plenty campaign? Been affected by above inflation rises too?

Us charging £33 for a ticket is absolute robbery.
And we all know what the answer is.

I've stopped going to some MusicGigs cos some of the prices are taking the p*ss.
Same. £70 to see Pixies at the Forum? Come on.
First gig I went to was Pixies at Kilburn National Ballroom in 1989. Pretty sure tickets were £8.
B.whitehouse+10more
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by B.whitehouse+10more »

BiggsyMalone wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:02 am
spen666 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:50 am
BiggsyMalone wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:52 am Just seen on twitter, the club are charging away fans £29 a ticket in advance and £33 on matchday.

Bolton are at £28.

Premier League teams can’t charge more than £30 for an away ticket.

Community club of the ordinary people owned by several multi millionaires at it again.
Premier League clubs all get over £100 million pounds a season in TV revenue - Leyton Orient got slightly less than this

Who owns the club is irrelevant, clubs have to earn money before they can spend it

Its either charge fans more or its pay staff less, and get less good players as a result
If they want the fans to stump up the money to keep the club sustainable then they can give the fans a seat on the board.

Doesn’t matter how much Premier League clubs get, there’s no reason to be charging away fans that much at league 1, especially with the ‘facilities’ we provide in the away end
Yep and you can have seat on the board if you stump up as much as the other directors have and continue to do so year after year 😀
BiggsyMalone
Regular
Regular

Post by BiggsyMalone »

B.whitehouse+10more wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:01 pm
BiggsyMalone wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:02 am
spen666 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:50 am

Premier League clubs all get over £100 million pounds a season in TV revenue - Leyton Orient got slightly less than this

Who owns the club is irrelevant, clubs have to earn money before they can spend it

Its either charge fans more or its pay staff less, and get less good players as a result
If they want the fans to stump up the money to keep the club sustainable then they can give the fans a seat on the board.

Doesn’t matter how much Premier League clubs get, there’s no reason to be charging away fans that much at league 1, especially with the ‘facilities’ we provide in the away end
Yep and you can have seat on the board if you stump up as much as the other directors have and continue to do so year after year 😀
The amount my season ticket has gone up by, I may well be very soon
Wallingford O
Fresh Alias

Post by Wallingford O »

JimbO wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:44 am
Proposition Joe wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:18 am What happened to the Twenty's Plenty campaign? Been affected by above inflation rises too?

Us charging £33 for a ticket is absolute robbery.
And we all know what the answer is.

I've stopped going to some MusicGigs cos some of the prices are taking the p*ss.
Tell me about it - £146 for Depeche Mode at the O2.....makes £330 for Glastonbury excellent value
y o y o y
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by y o y o y »

Gone are the days when you could bunk in the back of the Westside, and pick up a programme off the floor.