Signings

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

POSHO
Fresh Alias

Signings

Post by POSHO »

Given the win yesterday and the fact that we have 27 players, including 6 young professionals, do you think it is the end of the signings until Jan 2020
faith1234
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Re: Signings

Post by faith1234 »

No ross sais the othet day that 2 more to come plus a lonee
PoundhillO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by PoundhillO »

faith1234 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:02 pm No ross sais the othet day that 2 more to come plus a lonee
That's more like it, we need enough strength in depth to cover injuries.
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

faith1234 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:02 pm No ross sais the othet day that 2 more to come plus a lonee
Lonee Donnigan?
redintheface
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by redintheface »

Lucky7 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:23 pm [quote=faith1234 post_id=33325 time=<a href="tel:1564927327">1564927327</a> user_id=261]
No ross sais the othet day that 2 more to come plus a lonee
Lonee Donnigan?
[/quote]
Tom Dooley and Jack O’Diamonds are the other two!
Rich Tea Wellin
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

Id be happy with just a ball winning midfielder, give us something different and cover from injuries.
orienfan64920
Fresh Alias

Post by orienfan64920 »

After the last game he said looking at one more, I highly doubt we'll see 3 additions.
Newtonian
Fresh Alias

Post by Newtonian »

We absolutely need another back-up striker.

Alabi is a joke and Harrold really can’t do a job for more than 20 mins.

If Wilkinson or Angol get injured we’re in serious trouble. Starting Alabi up front in league 2 is embarrassing.
orienfan64920
Fresh Alias

Post by orienfan64920 »

Newtonian wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:24 pm We absolutely need another back-up striker.

If Wilkinson or Angol get injured we’re in serious trouble. Starting Alabi up front in league 2 is embarrassing.
Louis Dennis can play up front
RedDwarf 1881
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by RedDwarf 1881 »

orienfan64920 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:29 pm
Newtonian wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:24 pm We absolutely need another back-up striker.

Exactly and that's why if we can get only one more player I hope it's a central midfielder .
O my gawd
Fresh Alias

Post by O my gawd »

Here we go another 🤡
If Wilkinson or Angol get injured we've got Dennis. Didn't Harrold fill in last season & get important goals? Ruel Sotiriou has looked lively over pre-season & then we have Alabi. Yes he's bit marmite but he has shown an intent to do well over pre-season & in all honesty he's done pretty well. Of course it remains to be seen if he will score goals in League 2, but if I was a tiring defender, I wouldn't fancy him running at me.
O my gawd
Fresh Alias

Post by O my gawd »

Think we just need a dominant Central Midfielder like Josh Labadie & maybe another Winger as cover if we reverted to 4-4-2
Newtonian
Fresh Alias

Post by Newtonian »

O my gawd wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:23 pm

Here we go another 🤡
If Wilkinson or Angol get injured we've got Dennis. Didn't Harrold fill in last season & get important goals? Ruel Sotiriou has looked lively over pre-season & then we have Alabi. Yes he's bit marmite but he has shown an intent to do well over pre-season & in all honesty he's done pretty well. Of course it remains to be seen if he will score goals in League 2, but if I was a tiring defender, I wouldn't fancy him running at me.
I’m a clown for having a different opinion to you?

Some right sad bell ends on this message board.

Can’t make a point without having to insult somebody.

Do one. If you think that a player like Alabi is fit for a league 2 team than the only clown here is you.
Newtonian
Fresh Alias

Post by Newtonian »

orienfan64920 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:29 pm

Ah. Didn’t know that. Thanks for the info. In that case my fears are assuaged.

Nice to have an adult conversion with somebody on this board without being insulted first. Some properly sad bell ends on this board who can’t say anything without insulting people first. Really sad and pathetic. Bet they wouldn’t do it in real life down the pub. Keyboard warriors.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

Alabi came on and almost scored twice.
Newtonian
Fresh Alias

Post by Newtonian »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:01 pm Alabi came on and almost scored twice.
“Almost” being the operative word.

Against 9 men, who had basically given up.

I “almost” won the lottery once. Doesn’t mean I’m a millionaire today.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

How many goals did the other strikers get yesterday then? Perhaps there is a reason why you are frequently insulted on the Internet.
Newtonian
Fresh Alias

Post by Newtonian »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:10 pm How many goals did the other strikers get yesterday then? Perhaps there is a reason why you are frequently insulted on the Internet.
Alright, let’s sort this out right now.

Are you happy to go on record and say that you think that Alabi will score 5 goals or more for Leyton Orient in League 2 in this season (19/20).

Come on, put your neck on the line rather than making snide snips at me.

I’m happy to go on record and say that he won’t. Now you tell me what you believe and we can refer back at the end of the season.

So many sadacts on this board who give it the big one to other users without commitment to anything themselves.

Here’s your chance. 95% sure you’ll bottle this.
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

Newtonian wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:13 pm
Prestige Worldwide wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:10 pm How many goals did the other strikers get yesterday then? Perhaps there is a reason why you are frequently insulted on the Internet.

Are you happy to go on record and say that you think that Alabi will score 5 goals or more for Leyton Orient in League 2 in this season (19/20).

I’m happy to go on record and say that he won’t. Now you tell me what you believe and we can refer back at the end of the season.

So many sadacts on this board who give it the big one to other users without commitment to anything themselves.

I hate the school holidays don’t you😋🤡
Newtonian
Fresh Alias

Post by Newtonian »

Lucky7 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:18 pm

Another one, who takes snips at other users without ever commiting to anything themselves.

Imagine being such a sadact that you take pleasure in giving it the big one to people you’ve never met on a Leyton Orient message board.

Unbelieveable Jeff.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

I am fine with all of our backup strikers. Yes, I think alabi will get 5 goals or more, given the appropriate game time.
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

Newtonian wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:21 pm

Another one, who takes snips at other users without ever commiting to anything themselves.

Imagine being such a sadact that you take pleasure in giving it the big one to people you’ve never met on a Leyton Orient message board.

Unbelieveable Jeff.
Another one, who takes snips at other users without ever commitimg to anything themselves.

You have me down as 2 people then?

I’ve always wanted to be a plural
Thanks👍
Newtonian
Fresh Alias

Post by Newtonian »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:28 pm

I am fine with all of our backup strikers. Yes, I think alabi will get 5 goals or more, given the appropriate game time.
Good stuff. Appreciate your honesty and commitment.

Let’s refer back at the end of the season.
Newtonian
Fresh Alias

Post by Newtonian »

Lucky7 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:29 pm

Unbelieveable Jeff.
Another one, who takes snips at other users without ever commitimg to anything themselves.

Thanks👍
Whatever, loser.

I’m here to talk football, not petty arguments with message board keyboard warriors.

At least Prestige Worldwide just put his neck on the line. Good for him.

Until you decide you want to use a Leyton Orient message board to talk about Orient or football in general (rather than using it as a platform to wind up people from the safety of a keyboard) then don’t bother responding to me.
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

Newtonian wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:32 pm
Lucky7 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:29 pm

Unbelieveable Jeff.

Thanks👍
Whatever, loser.

I’m here to talk football, not perry arguments with message board keyboard warriors.

At least Prestige Worldwide just put his neck on the line. Good for him.

Until you decide you want to use a Leyton Orient message board to talk about Orient or football in general (rather than using it as a platform to wind up people from the safety of a keyboard) then don’t bother responding to me.
You want to talk football?
So you think your ever so self importance negative posts re Alabi and Harrold is talking football do you?
And you didn’t know Dennis is a striker
And your calling everybody else keyboard warriors
You remind me of that guy who was allegedly in the Orient dressing room with his kid the day we won the NL
You do know what the NL is right

I’ve seen more oomph in a sherbet dib dab