Will Colchester apologise

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

BIGRON
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Re: Will Colchester apologise

Post by BIGRON »

The Reverend wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:51 pm
Paul Hague wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:49 pm
The Reverend wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:32 pm

I’m sorry but the hypocrisy of this bloke needs to be called out. He comes on this board showing no remorse for his actions, practically bragging about it as well as arguing in favour of being abusive & generally belligerent towards the opposition at football matches, even going as far as giving it the “come and see me at the match” vague threats to other boarders, then has the audacity to come on here and moan about the behaviour of other fans from another club - which admittedly was disgusting.

Can this guy seriously not see how his attitude is exactly the same as the morons singing about Justin? That’s why I think this is exactly the appropriate thread to bring it up.
My last word in this thread being turned (by you) into one about me but I find it equally disgusting you are tarring me with the same brush when I was NEVER EVEN charged.

Todays chants were audible and loud and your lack of condoning such (one small message but then going on the attack about me is not really condoning) is both worrying and horrible in itself.

Back to the thread, I am very pleased to see a few away supporters apologise on behalf of the minority and am very “happy” our own GK has called it out on social media.

Would have hoped the club would have done the same but we haven’t and as for Col U calling it out, or rather them not doing it, only reinforces a very sad and poor hierarchy at the club also lacking in basic humility towards another member club
I will not take lessons on condemning appalling behaviour at football from a man who was arrested for committing such behaviour himself.

The hypocrisy of you complaining about me turning a thread into one about you is also laughable as this is what you do on every other thread on here.

Your credibility is basement level. Most who interact with you on here think, at best, you’re a belligerent fool, at worse an abusive racist. Views that are completely understandable given your conduct.

That will be the last word on this thank you very much.
Give it a rest Rev , all you seem to be doing is turning every thread into an anti Mat one ☹️
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

Post by Proposition Joe »

Gonna pin this for reference.
Paul Hague
Fresh Alias

Post by Paul Hague »

A real shame as of course Col U fans were very supportive of us in 2017.

Pissed up kids or not, there is a line and they crossed it big time
CEB

Post by CEB »

Rev, you know I’ve agreed with you on various threads about Mat, and I know how it is to get a bee in the bonnet more than anyone, but on this one, you’re pushing too far, and distracting from people discussing how they feel about today’s incidents. Take a step back, because right now, you’re the one coming over badly
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Good Idea Prop Joe

Going to pin this for Reference
My last word in this thread being turned (by you) into one about me but I find it equally disgusting you are tarring me with the same brush when I was NEVER EVEN charged.
Paul Hague wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:02 pm A real shame as of course Col U fans were very supportive of us in 2017.

Ah Bollocks to late
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Please represent all sides equally Sir
Proposition Joe wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:00 pm
Gonna pin this for reference.
tuffers#1 wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:21 pm Good Idea Prop Joe

Paul Hague wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:02 pm A real shame as of course Col U fans were very supportive of us in 2017.

Ah Bollocks to late
Much appreciated !
Paul Hague
Fresh Alias

Post by Paul Hague »

Ah Bollocks to late
Maybe not clear but I meant last word from me on the posts about me, but not on the disgusting behavior of the opposition fans.

Reading various accounts on social media and it just seems to get worse
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Paul Hague wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:47 pm

Ah Bollocks to late
Maybe not clear but I meant last word from me on the posts about me, but not on the disgusting behavior of the opposition fans.

Reading various accounts on social media and it just seems to get worse
My point is to Prop Joe not you personally
Rich Tea Wellin
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

Wonder how Ross feels being at a club like that
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

Many away fans seem to be of this hooligan culture, I dont like it one bit and I bet it gets worse next season with bigger crowds.
gshaw
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by gshaw »

Some damage control going on here but how many were joining in on this chant if it was noticeably loud enough to be heard by multiple Orient fans? No one in the away end telling them to STFU and stop it?

The Reverend
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by The Reverend »

[POST REMOVED BY USER - BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY ON THIS PLACE OR CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS WILL TAKE ACTION WHICH COULD RESULT IN THEM OBTAINING PERSONAL DETAILS ABOUT YOU]
Last edited by The Reverend on Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BiggsyMalone
Regular
Regular

Post by BiggsyMalone »

gshaw wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:17 pm Some damage control going on here but how many were joining in on this chant if it was noticeably loud enough to be heard by multiple Orient fans? No one in the away end telling them to STFU and stop it?

It wasn’t all of them, I reckon a pocket of upto 50.
Cheshunto
Regular
Regular

Post by Cheshunto »

BiggsyMalone wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:41 pm
gshaw wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:17 pm Some damage control going on here but how many were joining in on this chant if it was noticeably loud enough to be heard by multiple Orient fans? No one in the away end telling them to STFU and stop it?

So around 850 fans didn’t partake in this horrible chant.
But there were a lot of Police going into their section and I thought it a bit strange to have so many plod attending.
Swindon bought 1250 a fortnight ago and I don’t remember any police or trouble.
Hopefully some decent Col.U fans can identify some of the scum responsible.
StockholmO
Fresh Alias

Post by StockholmO »

I’m sorry but the hypocrisy of this bloke needs to be called out. He comes on this board showing no remorse for his actions, practically bragging about it as well as arguing in favour of being abusive & generally belligerent towards the opposition at football matches, even going as far as giving it the “come and see me at the match” vague threats to other boarders, then has the audacity to come on here and moan about the behaviour of other fans from another club - which admittedly was disgusting.

Can this guy seriously not see how his attitude is exactly the same as the morons singing about Justin? That’s why I think this is exactly the appropriate thread to bring it up.

Todays chants were audible and loud and your lack of condoning such (one small message but then going on the attack about me is not really condoning) is both worrying and horrible in itself.

Back to the thread, I am very pleased to see a few away supporters apologise on behalf of the minority and am very “happy” our own GK has called it out on social media.

Would have hoped the club would have done the same but we haven’t and as for Col U calling it out, or rather them not doing it, only reinforces a very sad and poor hierarchy at the club also lacking in basic humility towards another member club
I will not take lessons on condemning appalling behaviour at football from a man who was arrested for committing such behaviour himself.

The hypocrisy of you complaining about me turning a thread into one about you is also laughable as this is what you do on every other thread on here.

Your credibility is basement level. Most who interact with you on here think, at best, you’re a belligerent fool, at worse an abusive racist. Views that are completely understandable given your conduct.

Two aliases having an argument with each other. I wouldn’t be surprised if both of them were the same person.
Orient Punxx
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Orient Punxx »

Cheshunto wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:59 pm

But there were a lot of Police going into their section and I thought it a bit strange to have so many plod attending.
I doubt it - Ipswich v Colchester springs to mind.
FrankOFile
Fresh Alias

Post by FrankOFile »

We will all soon get better acquainted with these Colchester idiots as no doubt Gilso will invite them on as valued guests on a future Orient Hour show. In fact, they may even be of higher quality than the usual racists and thugs he welcomes.
BiggsyMalone
Regular
Regular

Post by BiggsyMalone »

They were standing in the stairs. There only seemed to be 1 or 2 stewards actually doing any work in their end, so called the police to move them back. I was hoping they were going to throw the gimp out in the brown shirt but they didn’t
Paul Hague
Fresh Alias

Post by Paul Hague »

FrankOFile wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:04 am We will all soon get better acquainted with these Colchester idiots as no doubt Gilso will invite them on as valued guests on a future Orient Hour show. In fact, they may even be of higher quality than the usual racists and thugs he welcomes.
Words fail me quite honestly
CEB

Post by CEB »

Am baffled by people using this thread to point score. There are current threads on page 1 where the podcast, last years game etc are being discussed.

Just out of respect for the fact that it’s discussing hateful chants about a dead man that everyone here liked/loved, this thread really should be just to express anger at that. There’s other threads where comparisons can be drawn if that’s something anyone needs to do
Cheshunto
Regular
Regular

Post by Cheshunto »

Orient Punxx wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:47 am
I doubt it - Ipswich v Colchester springs to mind.
Yes, I forgot Col U fans caused a lot of trouble at Portman Road last year, I think 🤔
Maybe that’s why there were a lot of police watching them yesterday.
Lifelongfan
Fresh Alias

Post by Lifelongfan »

Proposition Joe wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:13 pm

This got boring a long time ago but even if there was a time and place for it, this thread isn't it.

You were abusive towards that Colchester player but not racist. You have the hump as Macklin did not apologise to you. On your final warning to behave
moonwalk19
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by moonwalk19 »

Paul Hague wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:02 pm Bottle throwing
Seats ripped up
Mascot chanted at about being a sex case
Allegations of female steward punched
Songs about Justin “in a box”

Stewards and plod NOTHING

Disgraceful, vile
Followed their supporters to the ground from Leyton station. One guy with a drum banging away continuously. Never seem so many police officers around the away section of he stadium . Must of cost us a lot of money to police .
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

CEB wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:37 am Am baffled by people using this thread to point score. There are current threads on page 1 where the podcast, last years game etc are being discussed.

Just out of respect for the fact that it’s discussing hateful chants about a dead man that everyone here liked/loved, this thread really should be just to express anger at that. There’s other threads where comparisons can be drawn if that’s something anyone needs to do
Quite.

Other places / opportunities for you all to continue your ongoing feuds and point scoring.

No more please.
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

Post by Proposition Joe »

moonwalk19 wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:22 pm
Paul Hague wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:02 pm Bottle throwing
Seats ripped up
Mascot chanted at about being a sex case
Allegations of female steward punched
Songs about Justin “in a box”

Stewards and plod NOTHING

Disgraceful, vile
Followed their supporters to the ground from Leyton station. One guy with a drum banging away continuously. Never seem so many police officers around the away section of he stadium . Must of cost us a lot of money to police .
Not sure banging a drum in a public place is the most heinous thing away fans can do.